Top 5 most dangerous motherfuckers in hip hop

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:46 pm

We all love gangsta rap, so we should name the realest of the realest here. So come on faggits :)

1. J. Prince
Because everybody knows that he doesn't even need one phone call. Rico ass nigga.
I'm even scared to mention his name even tho he's overseas
2. Lil Jay
Cause he still repping BDK after he got shot multiple times - now he's called the Chiraq wolverine lol
Cause he in jail for a shooting with serial killer FBG Butta now
Cause he knew mass murderer K.I.
3.Lil Reese
Cause the most people who dissed him died within a couple of hours - they call him the Chiraq grim reaper for that
4. Waka Flocka
Cause he been coolin with a triple OG and cause he loves dem gun sounds
5.Suge Knight
Cause nobody could fuck with him in the 90s
Rekshots

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:55 pm

stop being a cuck. all those fags you listed are petty low iq thugs. j prince the only one worth mentioning. and nobody except dumbass ghetto hoodlums think he's somekind of threat. all of use whites laugh at that his fake mafia persona.

dumbass polish fag
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Rekshots wrote:stop being a cuck. all those fags you listed are petty low iq thugs. j prince the only one worth mentioning. and nobody except dumbass ghetto hoodlums think he's somekind of threat. all of use whites laugh at that his fake mafia persona.

dumbass polish fag
So do we agree, that this is the first serious post you ever made pussy? Lilolololololol @ Rekshots catching feelings
Rekshots

Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Europe Savage wrote:
Rekshots wrote:stop being a cuck. all those fags you listed are petty low iq thugs. j prince the only one worth mentioning. and nobody except dumbass ghetto hoodlums think he's somekind of threat. all of use whites laugh at that his fake mafia persona.

dumbass polish fag
So do we agree, that this is the first serious post you ever made pussy? Lilolololololol @ Rekshots catching feelings
at least my mother doesn't have cancer
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:59 am

Europe Savage wrote:We all love gangsta rap, so we should name the realest of the realest here. So come on faggits :)

1. J. Prince
Because everybody knows that he doesn't even need one phone call. Rico ass nigga.
I'm even scared to mention his name even tho he's overseas
2. Lil Jay
Cause he still repping BDK after he got shot multiple times - now he's called the Chiraq wolverine lol
Cause he in jail for a shooting with serial killer FBG Butta now
Cause he knew mass murderer K.I.
3.Lil Reese
Cause the most people who dissed him died within a couple of hours - they call him the Chiraq grim reaper for that
4. Waka Flocka
Cause he been coolin with a triple OG and cause he loves dem gun sounds
5.Suge Knight
Cause nobody could fuck with him in the 90s
im actualy surprised Yung Phat Pat didnt make that list :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:30 am

Rekshots wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:

dumbass polish fag
at least my mother doesn't have cancer
Rekshits still sad his mother got aids in her penis
Pre-K

Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:11 pm

6. Yung Phat Pat
cuz the way he moves his hands when he freestyles is reminiscent of Bruce Lee in a cage fight
cuz he knows z-ro
cuz if he headbutted you you'd die
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Philthy Rich

look at his and his brother's rap sheet

http://www.freejbay.com/

that being said most of these rappers who come into the game being rich prolly did some dirt in the street before they rap careers took off unless in the case of a nigga like Drake.
Rekshots

Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 pm

J-Don wrote:Philthy Rich

that being said most of these rappers who come into the game being rich prolly did some dirt in the street before they rap careers took off unless in the case of a nigga like Drake.
yikes! he should be jail just for wearing such ugly clothes

why do blacks dress so stupid?
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Rekshots wrote:

i know for a fact i dont. i mix it up between sweatpants & jerseys. i have noticed that a lot of african american males between the ages of 12-30 do, and thats mainly the Future/Thugger/Drizzy followers/dick riders.

its because the industry is trying so hard to feminize men now, especially in the hip hop genre, which explains the tight pants, long hair (dreads and cornrows are exceptions), long v neck shirts (dress), etc, etc.

on a serious note, i read philthy's and jbay's rap sheet and goddamn. these are the cream of the crop right here! 95% of niggaz in the rap game currently cant even claim to be hood after reading this. dayum
Rekshots

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:55 am

DJ_BlackJack wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

i know for a fact i dont. i mix it up between sweatpants & jerseys. i have noticed that a lot of african american males between the ages of 12-30 do, and thats mainly the Future/Thugger/Drizzy followers/dick riders.

its because the industry is trying so hard to feminize men now, especially in the hip hop genre, which explains the tight pants, long hair (dreads and cornrows are exceptions), long v neck shirts (dress), etc, etc.

on a serious note, i read philthy's and jbay's rap sheet and goddamn. these are the cream of the crop right here! 95% of niggaz in the rap game currently cant even claim to be hood after reading this. dayum
black jack, keep it real big homie. if you son came home from school rocking a dress, would you beat his ass? I know you an old school nigga from a different era and that fruity cake shit don't fly with real ogs.

btw its good to know will smith isn't just a shitty rapper. but he's also a shitty father, as well
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:46 am

Rekshots wrote:

I don't see nothing wrong on this outfit. Maybe the colors are a bit too bright for me, but it's okay. The jeans ain't that skinny either
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:27 am

that's some fly nigga shit... ain't nothing homo bout what he wearing

i don't know who made that rap sheet..... but it's a known fact he made his money off pimping and moving weight

and he did kick rocks on Kat Stacks cuz she was a renegade and tried to hook with them FOD niggas after catching a charge (i think that's the story)... which is sus as hell.

there's a reason why all the chiraq niggas fuck with him too... most of these niggas will never see that, but hey all the better. Get money, fuck mainstream.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:31 am

if u aint dressed like dis in 2016 u gay
fuck wearing clothes my size, itz all about dem oversized clothessss shawty

Rekshots

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:53 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:if u aint dressed like dis in 2016 u gay
fuck wearing clothes my size, itz all about dem oversized clothessss shawty

that young man dresses like a homeless man