Can We Officially Say That The Westcoast Is Putting Out The Best Music?

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 746
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:59 am

[quote="Dat_Meskin"]CODY CONNORS IS A LEGEND
QUIT HATIN THE SOUF

Image[/quote

Holding shit!!!
Thats a great find
The extreme one still breathing and taking K-Rino to Sonic

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Yes we can.

User avatar
texastakeover512
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:38 am

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:38 am

smore vids!!!!!1

User avatar
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Tacoma, WA
Contact:

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:41 pm

lmao was that at a wrestling show?!

thats badass

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am

we only about a fourth through the new year and I can name you several solid tapes out the west that jam all the way through

if you gotta problem then cash me outside how bout dah

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1587
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:38 pm

J-Don wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am
we only about a fourth through the new year and I can name you several solid tapes out the west that jam all the way through

if you gotta problem then cash me outside how bout dah
fuck da est coast

n da sofu we got sumthin to say

Image
retired

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 pm

The West Coast is officially back!

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 pm

Mixerr wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 pm
The West Coast is officially back!
who's your current favorite west coast rapper?

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 am

J-Don wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 pm
Mixerr wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 pm
The West Coast is officially back!
who's your current favorite west coast rapper?
YG.

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:13 am

Mixerr wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 am
J-Don wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 pm
Mixerr wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 pm
The West Coast is officially back!
who's your current favorite west coast rapper?
YG.
he's good but there is better out there

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 pm

J-Don wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:13 am
Mixerr wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 am
J-Don wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 pm


who's your current favorite west coast rapper?
YG.
he's good but there is better out there
Agreed.

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 746
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 pm

J-Don wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am
we only about a fourth through the new year and I can name you several solid tapes out the west that jam all the way through

if you gotta problem then cash me outside how bout dah
We only about a fourth through the new year and I can tell you that K-Rino Dropped 7 Albums













In One Day

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests