YUKMOUTH - 6 AM (MUSIC VIDEO)

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
OmegaRed
Moderator
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:03 pm

dont sleep peep http://www.thecoli.com/forums . Disrespect me me and you get that hammer

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1331
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Yukmouth >>>>>>>> KenDICK Lamar

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:49 am

J-Don wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:07 pm
Yukmouth >>>>>>>> KenDICK Lamar
Yukmouth been goin hard for decades

kenDIck fucking suck with his gay ass voice
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1331
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 pm

this track is off Yukmouth's new album JJ Based VII Story

it's hard as hell

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:02 pm

J-Don wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 pm
this track is off Yukmouth's new album JJ Based VII Story

it's hard as hell
this is my shit
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
castortroy
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:52 pm
Location: Finland

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:08 pm

One of my favorite songs from the new album!

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:07 pm

I can fuks with a Yuk Mouth

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests