Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:08 pm

old ass nigga wanna fuck around and have a stroke

#NewEraNewKing

#1UpTopAhk

#HellGangOverEverything

#RideZilla

Rekshots

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:34 am

is mozzy gonna go to the retirement home and kill c bo. he could steal his diabetes medicine

shout out to c bo
he be forever Screw's fav rapper

rip screw
rip pimp c
rip trae's rap carrerr
rip zro
rip 2pac
rip TYP
rip mac dre
rip jack
rip big pokey's blood pressure
r
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:55 am

shout out to X-Raided for doing the right thing

C-bo exposed himself as a hater unfortunately
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rekshots

Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:33 pm

did x raided molest mozzy when he was little?
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:52 pm

i'm just glad i don't have to give up on Psycho Active and Xorcist cuz those are classics and favorites of mine

C-Bo really was reaching with them diss remarks... he went from screaming fuck one mob to fuck zilla and now fuck mozzy.... like really? Mozzy wasn't even dissing you hoe ass nigga.. talk about seeking attention

Rekshots wrote:
you should be going after Brotha Lynch

word is he be spending his days on X-Box live... clown ass nigga boasting about having a platinum record while sitting on vladtv with fucked up teeth... and he never once thought about getting them fixed
Desperado
Screw Head

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:52 pm

mozzy puzzay
Rekshots

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:49 pm

J-Don wrote:
i'm just glad i don't have to give up on Psycho Active and Xorcist cuz those are classics and favorites of mine

C-Bo really was reaching with them diss remarks... he went from screaming fuck one mob to fuck zilla and now fuck mozzy.... like really? Mozzy wasn't even dissing you hoe ass nigga.. talk about seeking attention

Rekshots wrote:

word is he be spending his days on X-Box live... clown ass nigga boasting about having a platinum record while sitting on vladtv with fucked up teeth... and he never once thought about getting them fixed
to be honest im suprised Brtha lynch even has teeth. he's like 75 or 80, he shouldve had the densures game on lock by now. shout out to blh for having teeth still. most old people lose they teeth by 70 but not him. he kept them in. even tho they look like cheetos at least still got em

btw is mozzy a little bit retarded? i mean i watched this video and he seems like he was wearing a helmet until he was in his late teens. cleary very low iq special needs person

still shout out to mozzy for being slight retarded and gettin dat money. most retarded people stay on welfare until they die. but not mozzy. he decided to be a rapper and prove to the world retarded brehs can rap too. and he's very popular

Mozzy > old rappers
Mex
Screw Head

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:53 pm

J-Don wrote:

Rekshots wrote:

I bet while Hoe-Bo and Hoezzy are out there actin a bitch
Brotha Lynch on X-Box live keeping it live, murking 10 year olds in Call of Duty
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

Rekshots wrote:

to be honest im suprised Brtha lynch even has teeth. he's like 75 or 80, he shouldve had the densures game on lock by now. shout out to blh for having teeth still. most old people lose they teeth by 70 but not him. he kept them in. even tho they look like cheetos at least still got em

btw is mozzy a little bit retarded? i mean i watched this video and he seems like he was wearing a helmet until he was in his late teens. cleary very low iq special needs person

still shout out to mozzy for being slight retarded and gettin dat money. most retarded people stay on welfare until they die. but not mozzy. he decided to be a rapper and prove to the world retarded brehs can rap too. and he's very popular

Mozzy > old rappers
Dude just be having his own slang

Shit I even adopted it a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Rekshots

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Mex wrote:
J-Don wrote:

Rekshots wrote:

Brotha Lynch on X-Box live keeping it live, murking 10 year olds in Call of Duty
boyz don't kno bout dat X box live nigga. remember back in the days we used to hang out at Rick latimor's house and he would make us pancakes and play the guitar for us. shit was live as fuck. i remember one time we played WWE smackdown on xbox live. we were kicking everyone's ass, you know laying da smackdown lol lol lol, then we had to take on the champions. the tag team champs were Brotha lynch hung and the great Extreme one Cody connorz. and talk about an iconic match. the match lasted for over 2 HOURS. the amount of smackdown that was layed that day was amazing. sadly rek and mex didn't win but we did learn a valuable lesson that day. and the lesson was... never underestimate Cody connors and Brotha Lynch hung. them boyz stay on the Xbox Live!!!

later that day Ian and Boy C showed up and we played yu gi oh and jammed that exclusive SPC rare classik. lol i remember dat meskin showed up and got pissed cuz Boy C didn't let dat meskin borrow Spm's toothbrush. Dat meskin wanted to bring SPM's toothbrush in for Show and tell. meskin was fuckin pissed LOL!!!

damn i miss them good ol tto days
Mex
Screw Head

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:57 pm
Mex wrote:
J-Don wrote:

boyz don't kno bout dat X box live nigga. remember back in the days we used to hang out at Rick latimor's house and he would make us pancakes and play the guitar for us. shit was live as fuck. i remember one time we played WWE smackdown on xbox live. we were kicking everyone's ass, you know laying da smackdown lol lol lol, then we had to take on the champions. the tag team champs were Brotha lynch hung and the great Extreme one Cody connorz. and talk about an iconic match. the match lasted for over 2 HOURS. the amount of smackdown that was layed that day was amazing. sadly rek and mex didn't win but we did learn a valuable lesson that day. and the lesson was... never underestimate Cody connors and Brotha Lynch hung. them boyz stay on the Xbox Live!!!

later that day Ian and Boy C showed up and we played yu gi oh and jammed that exclusive SPC rare classik. lol i remember dat meskin showed up and got pissed cuz Boy C didn't let dat meskin borrow Spm's toothbrush. Dat meskin wanted to bring SPM's toothbrush in for Show and tell. meskin was fuckin pissed LOL!!!

damn i miss them good ol tto days
OG tales like that got a Mex reminiscing bout them olden TTO dayz
I remember Latimer taking us all to KB Toys and bought each of us Yugioh Booster Packs. before Boy C was obsessed with niggaz and shit, Boy C was getting them cards sealed and signed by pro japs. Them days when his gamer tag said UltraRareSandals, now changed to XxxBBC-Fucked-Yo-Mum-666xxX
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:25 am

I had been bragging to all my ESL classmates that i was gonna bring that toothbrush
Boy C ruined my life, thanks to him i never got accepted into their gang
Pre-K

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:57 pm

damn s/o to mozzy for bein special needs and comin up out the reatrd class and becomin a real fuckin gnagsta in these streets

c-bo should be ashamed for bullyin a special needs og

i remeber when brotha lynch did cody connors wrestling intro theme

he said "ill slam you to the mat with one single touch/ im gona make you tap when i eat yo babies nuts"

that shit was hard