Mozzy vs. Philthy Rich Beef

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:39 pm

FML

Two of my favorite rappers of all time are now dropping diss tracks toward each other

Which one goes harder though. My vote goes to Philthy and I am siding with him in this beef.

Rekshots what's your opinion
Rekshots

Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:07 pm

i gotta go wit mozzy. he put more engery in his diss and the song is actually pretty good. he also said alot of funny shit like
"you suck a nigga dick to be on a song"
and he kept kallin him phillipe LMFAO
i don't know but that was funny as fuck lol

Phil rich song was okay the beat was good but he's such a boring rapper that i couldn't finsh the song. and all he did was brag about his money

so im siding wit mozzy. he's cleary more talented that philty rich

why are they beefing btw?
is it some real beef or is it just nigga shit?
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:06 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:07 pm
i gotta go wit mozzy. he put more engery in his diss and the song is actually pretty good. he also said alot of funny shit like
"you suck a nigga dick to be on a song"
and he kept kallin him phillipe LMFAO
i don't know but that was funny as fuck lol

Phil rich song was okay the beat was good but he's such a boring rapper that i couldn't finsh the song. and all he did was brag about his money

so im siding wit mozzy. he's cleary more talented that philty rich

why are they beefing btw?
is it some real beef or is it just nigga shit?
Back in December Mozzy signed and dropped an album with Messy Marv and Philthy Rich took offense at it cuz he and Mess have been beefing for hella years (also a lotta Bay-Area niggas don't function with Mess cuz he a snake)

Then in February Philthy started working with Lavish D who has been beefing with Mozzy for hella years (not just rap, but they were beefing in the streets too).

Mozzy got mad and Philthy just dropped his collab album with Lavish D. That was top of the iceberg and they started releasing diss songs against each other

it basically is nigga shyt but I think Mozzy should have known better before working with Messy Marv. So I'm siding with Philthy on principle though Mozzy is clearly more talented

but Philthy really did put him on in the beginning.... he was one of the first niggas repping the Mozzy shyt and even bought Mozzy his first "Mozzy" chain.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:14 pm

All I know is Phillips kidney is fucked up

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:21 pm

I liked philthys better just really just bc the beat and not a fan of mozzys voice personally. But seems like a petty ass reason to be beefing tbh

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:02 pm

I think Mozzy got murked with this one though

Philthy just dropped this today

Rekshots

Thu May 02, 2019 9:33 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:02 pm
I think Mozzy got murked with this one though

Philthy just dropped this today

okay that was horrible

first he uses the tupac trouble some beat and fucking ruins it. i mean whoever produced it needs to be fucking shot.
the point of the troublesome beat was to use whoodni's - Friends beat and diss nas over it. cuz nas sampled whoodni's beat for "if i ruled the world" and pac wanted to shit on nas over his own beat
whoever philthy rich's producer made the beat sound fucking worse. all i hear is a poorly filtered "friends melody" with REALLY FUCKING SHITTY drums over it. it sounds go fucking awfu

why not just use pacs beat at this point? the beat went hard as fuck and is a classic. why remake it and put shitt drums over it?
or better yet why not just fucking remake it from scratch or something? i mean the main point to why trouble 96 is a dope beat is because of the whoodni drums being sampled. the fuckign drums is what makes the beat sound good.why fucking replace them with shittier drums and crappy filtered effects? i mean keke used the same sample to make southside. and the drums is what made the track classic. why replace the beat part of the sample?

the beat is fcukg trash

Filthy rich doens't do any justice to the shitty remade beat. his inability to use any real emotions or have any real style when rapping comes off obvious on this one . the major reason is because pac's troublesome beat pac brings so much fucking emotino and his delivery is fucking epic
phillpe comes off as a total low energy faggot.

his insults sound like shit me and dat meskin used to type when we would have "text battles" like 4 years ago

rich literally says
" you a big mark"
"i beat your ass at the park"
like holy fucking shit. i know west coast rappers are typically low grade rappers. but this shit hits a whole new fucking level.

SO, while im listening to the fucking shit song i keep wanting to just put pac's diss on. since he fucking sample's pac's "la la la" part of course puts the dumb filther effect over it.
as phillip rich tries his best to diss mozzy but falls flat on his face since he's such a low engery faggot and he literally has nothing to say

philty fag is such a fucking unimpressive rapper the entire time he says nothing of any intrest. the entire song is basically "im a realer nigger than you mozzy lulz im rich too lulz even though i have nothing but ugly fat whores in my videoz and i suck at rapping"

he also does stupid shit like "you sleep on yo mamas couch" yeah, we get it rich. kinda like how pac dissed biggie cuz he slept on pac couch. except rich doesn't realize pac used that line in hit em up. so it just comes off as try hard and corny

philty rich proves he has nothing interesting to say and doesn't have the lyrical ability to say anyting outside of "im a real nigger and i get pussy and im rich nigga" its cringy s fuck

then the last min he just sends out fake ass death threats like
"IMMA KILL YO NIGGA"
" I SHOT NIGGAZ IN DA LEG SHAWTY"
"NIGGA"
"NIGGA KILL"

after finishing the song i realize if he wouldve used pac's troublesome beat he wouldn't have been able to keep up with it. since rich is such a low energy retard and doesn't have the ability to keep up with the beat so they had to dumb it down for his slow ass could keep up with it

bottom line

jsut listen to 2pac's - Troublesome. its a classic track and will make you miss pac and give him a hug

FILTHY COULD NEVER DO THIS. pac god level rapper i love pac i got 4 pac posters
USING A PAC BEAT TO DISS SOMEONE IS BIG MIstake. thats like challenging Big Pokey to a hotdog eating contest... you aint gonna win that and you gonna end up lookin bad

so far all these disses have proved to me is that Mozzy is a better Mc than Rich. im not the biggest fan of mozzy but at least he has better lyrics and can actually entertain me. rich is trash and should go away :)