J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:27 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:11 am
Wow what a surprise omg

Fooking bitch got gassed out. He thought boxing was a cake walk
exactly

Mayweather played it real smart waiting til the 6th round to go full swing where McGregor would tire out

Mc Gregor said the fight wouldn't go past four rounds and he really tried taking that too heart given how his only window of opportunity was during that period
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:35 am

meanwhile my nigga gervonta davis on the come up

a shame he lost the IBF belt though
Rekshots

Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:36 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wow what a surprise omg

you do know mcgregor was about make the biggest comebck in fighting history. but the ref ended it early. because the ref could see the power in mcgregor's eye and was afraid his butt buddy merryweather was gonna get KNOCKD THE FUCK OUT. the boxing establishment wasn't ready to see there bullshit poster boy get destroyed by Connor. I know someone backstage who knew mayweather wore a diaper to the fight and its a FACT his diaper wass full of shit

but hey wtf do you know about fighting. you never been in a fucking fight in your life. i remember 3 weeks ago we were all hanging out at taco bell playing yu gi oh wth Ian. Ian was battling Mex and he was beating mex's ass. all the while you were talkin shit how Ian fuckin suckz and how your yu gi oh deck has more rare cards then him. then ian said "okay lets battle fuckboy".. you then started to stutter like the little bitch you are and said "bbbbbbbb......bbbb.... i left my ddddddddeck at home lol lol lol". then you picked up your man purse (yes meskin has a fucking man purse) and out of you purse fell your entire yu gi oh deck. ian than said "okay nigga you lying pussy lets fucking fight, im tired of your shit talkin". that was when you said "i would fight you but my ride is hear" .. you walked outside and jumped into a random persons car. the person driving was an old woman and she started to scream.. you quickly ran out the car and start to run away like a bitch.. see you are a fucking coward and a bitch

but hey wtf do you know about fighting almost everyone on TTO has something to fight for

Mex- has to fight the boarder patrol everyday to try and smuggle his grandpa in. he also has to fight ice to avoid getting deported. also he fights the fucking Currents of the rio grand river.. ever tried to swim the rio grand.. of course you havent you are a bitch.

Pre k - fights off the advancements of record labels. he was offered 50 million dollars contract with G unit records last week, 50 cent was cryin on the phone beggin Pre k to sign to his dead label. Pre K responed "lol nigga i get 50 mill every show, why the fuck would i sign to your bum ass label, fuckboi" lol.
he also gets alot of pussy.. pre kay's nick name is "master pussy fucker"

Boy C fights off the urge to brake into rappers homes and steal there dirty underwear. you know how awsome it would be for boy c to have a pair of K rino underwear? that would complete his fukcing life.. but he doesn't becuz he's a figher

now wtf are you suppose to be? you are noting more than a fucking bitch and a snitch

Connor had the match in the bag but the system screwed him

peace out

im done
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:22 am

it was entertaining doe.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:30 am

Rekshots wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wow what a surprise omg

you do know mcgregor was about make the biggest comebck in fighting history. but the ref ended it early. because the ref could see the power in mcgregor's eye and was afraid his butt buddy merryweather was gonna get KNOCKD THE FUCK OUT. the boxing establishment wasn't ready to see there bullshit poster boy get destroyed by Connor. I know someone backstage who knew mayweather wore a diaper to the fight and its a FACT his diaper wass full of shit

but hey wtf do you know about fighting. you never been in a fucking fight in your life. i remember 3 weeks ago we were all hanging out at taco bell playing yu gi oh wth Ian. Ian was battling Mex and he was beating mex's ass. all the while you were talkin shit how Ian fuckin suckz and how your yu gi oh deck has more rare cards then him. then ian said "okay lets battle fuckboy".. you then started to stutter like the little bitch you are and said "bbbbbbbb......bbbb.... i left my ddddddddeck at home lol lol lol". then you picked up your man purse (yes meskin has a fucking man purse) and out of you purse fell your entire yu gi oh deck. ian than said "okay nigga you lying pussy lets fucking fight, im tired of your shit talkin". that was when you said "i would fight you but my ride is hear" .. you walked outside and jumped into a random persons car. the person driving was an old woman and she started to scream.. you quickly ran out the car and start to run away like a bitch.. see you are a fucking coward and a bitch

but hey wtf do you know about fighting almost everyone on TTO has something to fight for

Mex- has to fight the boarder patrol everyday to try and smuggle his grandpa in. he also has to fight ice to avoid getting deported. also he fights the fucking Currents of the rio grand river.. ever tried to swim the rio grand.. of course you havent you are a bitch.

Pre k - fights off the advancements of record labels. he was offered 50 million dollars contract with G unit records last week, 50 cent was cryin on the phone beggin Pre k to sign to his dead label. Pre K responed "lol nigga i get 50 mill every show, why the fuck would i sign to your bum ass label, fuckboi" lol.
he also gets alot of pussy.. pre kay's nick name is "master pussy fucker"

Boy C fights off the urge to brake into rappers homes and steal there dirty underwear. you know how awsome it would be for boy c to have a pair of K rino underwear? that would complete his fukcing life.. but he doesn't becuz he's a figher

now wtf are you suppose to be? you are noting more than a fucking bitch and a snitch

Connor had the match in the bag but the system screwed him

peace out

im done
Dat_Meskin's TTO career

2009-2017
Kevin44
Screw Head

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:49 pm

I was surprised, McGregor did better than what most people expected

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Texas Takeover mobile app

OmegaRed
Top Contributor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 am

TTO = white privilege & 4 da record, Makin $$$ off mods (IP is everything) @ da expense of dem posting :lol: Aint a goddamn thing u can do even if you change ips or im banned Pre-K..Reks L's. www.live2hustle.net/fam/