cumshots review kendrick lamar to pimp a butterfly

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Okay faggits and kikes. Time for another classic slightly homosexual fagshots review. Well before I start (by start do you mean stfu cuz you aint shit). I have to address something. Tto has been back for a few months and its all been gravey. Some old faggits came back and some new queers joined. And its nice and all but they are still faggits
list of memebers
Dat meskin – generic mexican poster.
Shorrom – giovo's evil twin brother. Idk wtf happened to giove. But shorrom took his place is an complete asshole
UGK4life – used to be one of tto's best poster. Now just photoshops micheal jordans face on things. But somehow black internet finds that hilarious. Idk
SSL – west coast faggit and my ex boyfriend
mixxer – best reviewer on the planet
j-don – only person who seriously posts on tto
Mex – another generic mexican poster. But he sells sega genesis games
swhtx – faggit

if I didn't list you. You are trash and should kill yourself

okay now back to the review. Today im gonna review kedrick lamars to pimp a butter fly. This album got a lot of praise last year. Even though all the singles for the albums were very lackluster and unimpressive (SSL: fuck you rek you mad kendrick is a west coast nigga getting money. Fuck ass pussy). But imma review it and be completely honest. Enough fag talkin lets start the review.

1. wesley's theory ( george “i didn't know this fag was alive” clinto and thudercat)

alright the first song for the album and I fucking hope its not terrible. Okay it starts off with a filterd sample of a old song? Or remake of some pussy singing “every nigga is a star” then the beat drops and thundercat
does an introduction of sumthing and its kinda fucking gay to be hoenst (kendricklamargaystan: omg rek you dumbazz thundercat iz bass player u dumbass. U are such a dumbass do sum research!.. Giovo: did you know thundercats was a cartoons series from the 1980's. Cuz I jus learnt dat) . Then kendrick sings really fucking bad. And I mean its really bad. He's saying queers shit “i just wanna fuck” and other lame shit. The song so far is really fucking shitty. The beat isn't anything good. Then kendrick raps with his shitty voice of how when he become a rich rapper he's gonna buy abunch of shit. Followed by one of his monkey conspiracys of how he's gona buys and drugs from the cia and fuck shit up or watever faggit shit he talks about. Then greorge clinton sings shitty and its pretty much a mess. So far this entire song is a fucking mess and I mean its messier than giovo's mom's pussy. Then kendrick sings then his gay lover “trays calls up and says eny body can get it shawy but it eazy to lose it”. Suddenly kendrick starts shittley raps about buying a bunch of shit. Pretty much being a corny faggit complaining about cosumerism and how it affect “hood niggers”. Lol fucking dumbass... then he says they will wresley snipe yo azz. (shorrom: did you guys know if can't get an std as long as you keep your eyes shut during sex... giovo: omg don't believe shorrom omg thats a lie. J don: idk bout that giovo shorrom seems like a very educated guy.. I mean he does wear sunglasses in doors.)
Thing is this song as kendrick explains it is how the government hates rich successful black men and how they will attack uneducated black men who can't manage money like wesley snipes. Except that didn't happen to wesley snipes. Wesley snipes knew exsactly what he was doing. He was apart o the sovereign citizen's movement and was agaisnt paying taxes. He wasnt some dumbass ex football player who spend all of his money on crack and hoes. He purposely didn't pay his taxes as a political statement so kendrick lamar you are a faggit golbin looking faggit and you should at least do a little fucking research. But hey kendrick is obviously a fucing dumbass who just saw wesley snipes go to jail and say “mayn dat sum bullshit shawty dey attackin him cuz he black shittttttttttttittttitititi”. Yea kendrick fucking kill yourself not only is this song complete trash yoru poster boy wasn't a victim. So fucking kill yourself or get sum fucking bracs you ugly bitch
0 stars
song a complete mess and doesn't sound good. Only a fag would think this trash Is good.

2. king kunta
now lets see if the next song is any better (mex: im selling rat tacos!! Dat meskin: omg I love rat tacos. But I don't have any money.. but I do have my social security number. I just became a citizen last night.. Mex: sure I take you social security number as long as you include you date of birth and your mamas maiden name. Dat meskin: hot dam im eating rat taco's tonight). Okay the beat drops and it sounds like a generic west coast drums with a shitty unorginal bassline. The beat is trash. But kendrick raps on this song so its not that bad. His voice sucks but he just raps about how he's the best rapper in the game and how rappers use ghost writers (desperado: allah said to behind all the infidels who believe in the exisstence of ghost. Akbar allah..). The chorus fuking trash. Just kendrick sayin about of nonsense and whore says “king kunta”. Overral the song is nothing special. But its kinda popular. And the video is ghetto as fuck and trash... but then again watever I hope. kendrick gets shot the fuck up. The songs samples ahmad's we want the funk. Just download that song instead of this one. Matter of face download the whole album its pretty good. Btw kunta kinta was a pussy ass black man who got kid napped by the superior smarter white man and enslaved lol @ black people getting enslaved. White people stay winning (wow rek you fucking racist I hope you die go back to niggermania.com you fucking sicko. I hope you die.)

5 stars out of 10
its an okay song. Nothing special. Beat wasn't mind blowin (ssl: rek stays blowin dick. West side!!) and chorus and lyrics sucked

3. Institutionalized
alright this song starts off pretty good. The beat is cool and the sample is cool. But then kendrick fucking raps like a faggot. Then some shitty singing start. Wow this song really shouldn't exsist. Then the song changes and the beat changes and its still okay. Then kendrick raps about of dumbshit that nobody cares about (shorrom: did you guys know its good to shake new born babies, it makes them smarter... Giovo: omg don't believe shorrom he's my evil twin and a fuckin liar, you should never shake babies). The chorus is terrible its a faggit singing you should wash yo ass nikka. Oh dear then snoop doggy dog comes in and does a shitty slick rick impression and its really bad. Then kendricks raps again and its terrible. Im starting to think there is somekind of joke that im not apart of because so far this is one of the worse fucking albums i've ever fucking heard. And I fucking listened to spm and lil vicious and that some of the worse music ever created.
3 stars out of 10
the beats wre okay. Not mind blowing but okay

4. These Walls (feat. Bilal, Anna Wise & Thundercat)
okay this song starts off with kendrick saying more bullshit. Then the beat drops and I kind actually like this song so far. Has some whore singing and its not too bad (shorrom: did you guys know if you drink bleach you will get whiter teeth... Giovo: omg shorrom is a liar bleech is bad for you omg I hope someone doesn't die). This is actually starting to sound like some good ol west coast hip hop. Wow its so far sounding really good. Kendrick raps and its okay. Im not gonna lie this is a good song. Its not mindblowing or anything but a good song

7 stars of 10
nice song. Doesn't give me brain cancer :)

5. U
song starts of with some jazz samples and its pretty chill. Then kendrick ruins it by sayin “luvin you iz complicated” its really bad and its killing the mood. Kendrick then embarasses himself by rapping shitty (mixxer: I have a new review up. I go to taco bell and listen to lil blacks new album, them im gonna take a shit and review the bathroom :) ). Then the song changes to a diff song. I have no idea why he did that. But watever has some mexican women talkin and a lot of shitty filtered nonsense. Dear lord this shit Is fucking horrible. Kendrick does a dumbass cry rapping bullshit. He's talkin bout feeling and not in a good way. Shit this is horrible
2 star
I can't … I fucking can't.. I jus fucking can't . song so bad it make me wanna drown a box of kittens then sell them to a chinese resturant

6 alright
shit. This next song already giving me the cancer. It has kendrick sayin “all my life I gotta fight nigga”. The beat drops and its not bad. The chorus is trash and doens't sound good. Its just a faggit sayin “we gon be alright faggit” (shorrom: if two gay men have sex they can have a baby.. Giovo: omg that can't happen only a man and a woman can have a baby. Shorrom is giving out bad info and im scared). Kendrick actually raps pretty good on this song. Kendrick continues to rap about the hood and other faggit shit. This song I think has a lot to do with being black . Something I can't relate or care about. Because if it was up to me I would seend all the blacks back to africa. They suck. The end of the song has a faggit poorly sining and its horrible. Kendrick gay ass spoken word his is gay btw. Kendrick looks like a jew goblin.
6 stars
the beat was okay. Overall not a bad song. Not a good song either. Just a generic song.

7. momma
this song is about how kendrick likes fucking his mother.
The beat is okay. Kendrick's raps are okay and not really bad. The chorus is fucking horrible. The people singing sound really bad. Its almost parody level of badness. Then at the end o the song the beat changes the song get really bad. Abunch of blacks yelling and cooning out. Shees talk about ashitty song

3 stars
okay song watever

8. hood politics
the song starts off with a funky beat and faggit talkin shit. Then the real song starts and its really bad. The beat is shitty drums and a bunch of shitty sound effects. The chorus is really cringe worth. Saying the word bo bo. I have no idea wtf that means probably some nigger shit. Kendricks raps about hood shit. That pretty much the song. Nothing really good about it or bad about it.
4 stars
meh song

9.How Much a Dollar Cost (feat. James Fauntleroy & Ronald Isley)
this song is actually good. The beat is decent. Kendrick raps pretty good and the chorus doesn't suck. Its was a good song. (UGK4lyfe: I just photoshopped kanye west's head on a duck. That shit is cray lol bruh bruh its fukin crazy bruh bruh)

7 stars out of 10
solid song

10.Complexion (A Zulu Love) [feat. Rapsody]
okay this song starts off with shitty generic westcoast drums with a sample of pete rock saying “zulu love” and its not bad. The sample they use is very boring and generic but hey. A nigga gotta eat rite shawty? Then some shitty singing starts and its really bad. Kendrick then raps like a fucking retard. Im guessin this song is about loving black hoes n shit. Btw does every one know that black are six times more likely to have an std then non white (whiteniggerlover: racist rek you fucking racist how dare you say such a racist . At least show sum fucking proof. Rek: okay here is a link to cdc's website http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats12/minorities.htm … whiteniggerlover: wow rek those government numbers are obviously racist against blacks. Smdh @ rek using sources and shit fucking racist SMDH. Imma watch basketball with all my black friends who secretly hate me cuz ima fucking cronball pussy. Imma also gonna photoshop michael jordans head on kanye west's body cuz that Is so funny on the the black internet lol lawd have mercy shawty). The song isn't bad its actually a decent song. However kendrick drops the ball when he lets some female rapper poorly rap. Im guessing this is one of his baby mamas and instead of payin his child support this month he decided to let her “spit a verse shawty”. Btw she sucks at rapping

5 stars
okay song. Its cool that it has a pete rock sample. But the beat is super boring the chorus is trash. The raps are border line trash. Watever fuck kendrick please die fucker

11. blacker the berry
okay this song is suppose to be a very controversial. So imma trash it and nick pic it like a racist faggit. Okay the song starts off with a shitty guitar sample and kendrick saying some dumb shit and some whore singing. The beat is okay nothing speical (shorrom: do you know if you chopp your dick off you will grow an even longer and stronger one.... Giovo: omg thats not true only lizard can grow their dicks back btw I tried choppin my dick off and it didn't grow back.. shorrom is a fucking lying jerk). Then a bitch sings really bad. And at this point im not surpised. This entire albm so far is a shithole. Then kendrick raps and omg it surely has them cringe worthy hilarious lines. Like “hair is nappy my my dick is big and my nose is wide” dear lord kendrick do you have to say retarded shit. Then he says more funny shit like “you can vandalize my preception but cant take style from me” dear lord this shit is turning into a parody song already. Another zinger is “you sabotage my community you made me a killer.” yea white totally sabotaged the black community and made y'all poor rite? lol lol lol lol The chorus is really fucking bad. Tis a faggit saying “blacker da berry the sweater the juice. Then it turns super fucking horrible with a faggit singin in jamican and its horrible. I mean nothing wrong wit the jamicon singin (wtf is jamicon singin? rek is so fucking illiterate fucking cave savage) shit cuz street military did it perfect on gasta get paid. But this faggit is horrible at it and it sucks. Oh boy the second verse is even funnier. Saying “you hate me for my wisdome” yea kendrick im jealous of you knowledge of basketball and you grandmothers secret fried chicken recipe. Sheesh im so jealous. Really cringe worthy song so far. Lol song is fucking gay.

5 stars
not a bad song if you ignore the terrible rapping and shitty chorus and gay message. Dem white folk hate us cuz we black. #blacklivesmattershawty

12. you aint gotta lie
:) I like this song cuz its a remake of a tupac song and I love tupac. The beat is cool and drums are okay. Kendrick raps annoying but its okay. Its a remake of a tupac song and I miss tupac rip 2pac I miss you. I aint gotta lie to kick it. I want tupac to cum bakk so I can kick it with him shawty :)

9 stars
its a tupac remake and I like it :)

13. I
this song isn't really bad. The beat is okay and the sample is cool. The chorus is bad but I think that was the theme for the album. To pimp abunchof bad chorus'. Kendrick's rapping is okay but watever its about loving yourself watever watever. I want this review to be over. (shorrom: do you know if you eat cow shit it will cure your cancer... Giovo: omg thats jus false and im disguested by my evil twin..)

3 stars
watever

14 MORTAL
omg this song starts off really cool. Actual good singer and dope beat wow. Its really good. The piano player is good. Kendrick raps dope. Except when he keeps saying “win shit hits the fan will you stil be a fan” its kinda of a crappy line. But watever im not gonna let it ruin the song. The beat is good its not incrediable. It kinda reminds me of little brother's production. Very dope. This is a good song . But the end makes me cry. Kendrick interview my hero tupac and bust out cryin. Pac was talkin that real nigga shit. How he gonna make milions for himself instead for the record companies. Omg pac is so real. I fucking miss pac. Its gonna be 20 yrs since pac been gone and I can't stop thinkin bout pac. I wish pac was alive so I could give him a bath and wash his nutsack. Btw I bet he got a nick ballsack and dick. Omg omg omg omgomgo I love tupac why you had to die? Why cant you be here to help us and make us show love. I love pac. I wanna suck his dick I love pac. Pac is beautiful pac is the best ever. I wanna kiss him and hug him he's so fuckking real omg omg omg I got gotta lie to dick it imma rid on my enimeis all eyes on pac. I miss pac :) :) :) :(

10 stars
I love pac :)

overrall the album is complete trash. Nothing about it was really any good. However, I guess I can see why people thought it was good. Since for the last 10 years mainstream rap has been deplorable. And to have a rapper actually rap and bring a message was obviously shocking to all the kids born in 1999. who were brought up on future and lil wayne talkin bout baby mama and smokin crack. But it still doesn't change the fact the album was fucking horrible. The production was suppose to be a highlight for the album. However most the beats werent anything special. They all sound like reject j dilla beats or just poorly slopped together trash. Also don't come up to my sayin shit like “but rek name a rap ablum az guud az this dat came out in da last 6 yearz???”. Well im not gonna entertain that stupid ass question because its just a faggit tryin to move the goal post to make an excuse for me to like the album. To be honest this album is one of the worse albums ive ever heard. I mean half the time I rather listen to spm brag about raping goats and kids then listen to this shit. It was trash

don't buy this album just download the last song that has 2pac on it. The novelty of having a 2pac interview is cool. The rest of the album is trash and poo on the loo.

Btw shorrom is a terrible person. Last night I drank some bleech and was vomitting all night. Im no longer gonna belive that lyin fucker. Giovo was right :)
StaySmokinAndLeanin

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Epic cumshotz review

Props for this
StaySmokinAndLeanin

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Also fuck shrrom bring back Giovo you lying faggit
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:54 pm

:lol: :lol: probably shouldnt have read this shit at work
lol'd a few times

propzz rek, very good review
megamonatana02176

Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Rek is a one of a kind reviewer and its about time someone gave an honest opinion on that little gremlin lookin faggot.
Rekshots

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:08 pm

megamonatana02176 wrote:Rek is a one of a kind reviewer and its about time someone gave an honest opinion on that little gremlin lookin faggot.
did u like the kendrick album?
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:59 pm

dope review lmfao fuck Kendrick
Shroom
Screw Head

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:24 pm

(。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Rek killed kendrick
great review, I almost cried
megamonatana02176

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Rekshots wrote:
megamonatana02176 wrote:Rek is a one of a kind reviewer and its about time someone gave an honest opinion on that little gremlin lookin faggot.
did u like the kendrick album?
Never heard the whole album but the songs I heard was enough to make me not waste my time and his first album was an overhyped piece of shit also.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:08 pm

I didn't read it cause I have a job, life, gf, ps4. Get a life bitches!

Could sb. make a summary with the one or two funny moments/sentences?

@fagshits: good review

@siri: ok Google, what is a review?
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:31 pm

i mizz giove
Gud review doe fag
Niko
Screw Head

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:41 am

Classic fucking review, on point.

Needed the lolz.
Rekshots

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:46 am

Niko wrote:Classic fucking review, on point.

Needed the lolz.
watch this korean music video

asians >>>>>>>>>>>>
Niko
Screw Head

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:55 am

Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:Classic fucking review, on point.

Needed the lolz.
watch this korean music video

asians >>>>>>>>>>>>

I just made many fapzzzzz

So many fapz I had to add a sig.

Asians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>