Goku96v2 Vs TTO

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
MilitaryMind

Tue May 24, 2016 10:41 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:still lyin, still replyin, after you ask your cousin, might need to go ask red for some change with your broke ass, cant feed the kids n shit

you dont even have a pc, you gotta give red cd's just cause he looks out for your bum ass
LOL Do you actually believe the shit you type? And since when does not having PC means someone is Broke??

I see you're still crushin on Red smh lol...I bet everytime you type his Name your pussy discharges don't it ya lil bitch you?

You really think that you're spittin facts and clownin me don't ya?? SMH.

instead of military mind, your shit should be military maid

cause you red's bitch, go clean his room you bum ass dad
You really need to find some better and real shit to say.

You have no real issue to have beef with me, as of matter of fact you really don't have legitimate beef with anyone on here. Cause nobody on here specifically promised you anything. Nobody owes you nothin. So get over it and grow the fuck up
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Tue May 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Goku is a real nikka, he keeps destroying military maid for that cd. That's the type of nikka destinies child made the song survivor for. Mayne, I still do fuckin dance to that song! Man I loves dancing. When I ain't sipping that lean or smoke a pack of tooka .

Ted teazy still a fuck nikka and the only red military maid knows is bigger Reed lol
Pre-K

Tue May 24, 2016 11:50 pm

MilitaryMind

Wed May 25, 2016 12:12 am

Europe Savage wrote:Goku is a real nikka, he keeps destroying military maid for that cd. That's the type of nikka destinies child made the song survivor for. Mayne, I still do fuckin dance to that song! Man I loves dancing. When I ain't sipping that lean or smoke a pack of tooka .

Ted teazy still a fuck nikka and the only red military maid knows is bigger Reed lol

Europe Trash....How's he destroying me by repeating himself almost everytime he says something? And the shit he's saying is not fact or funny.... He's constantly making himself look like more and more of a Hoe Made individual the longer he keeps this bullshit up.

Far as Big Reed goes, I don't know him like that. I know who he is, but I don't know him.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 am

Rekshots wrote:haha pussy nigga you a herb never see you in da hood u hidin like dat bich shoorrom. you kno ware i staty i stay at my mamas house in cloverland imma fuck ya ass up fi u keep tlakin shit

pussy hoe ngga thinkin he got money n shit lol u broke and you never popped a gun befor hood niggaz love me cuz dey kno im fuck in rel nigga. i robb niggaz and get money hhahahahaaha u pussy fuake migga
shorrom aint scared of you lol he stayin at my house right now
i dont let him use my computer cuz his filthy salvadorian hands gonna fuck it up datz why he hasnt been on tto dumbass

come to my moms house talkin that shit bitch n watch how fast we call the cops on ur ass
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed May 25, 2016 11:19 am

this thread is classic
goku96v2
Screw Head

Wed May 25, 2016 2:23 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
LOL Do you actually believe the shit you type? And since when does not having PC means someone is Broke??

I see you're still crushin on Red smh lol...I bet everytime you type his Name your pussy discharges don't it ya lil bitch you?

You really think that you're spittin facts and clownin me don't ya?? SMH.

You have no real issue to have beef with me, as of matter of fact you really don't have legitimate beef with anyone on here. Cause nobody on here specifically promised you anything. Nobody owes you nothin. So get over it and grow the fuck up

bitch if you said you were gonna do something and didn't do it you a fuck boy faggot ass bitch
Send me dick pics plz
Rekshots

Wed May 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Rekshots wrote:haha pussy nigga you a herb never see you in da hood u hidin like dat bich shoorrom. you kno ware i staty i stay at my mamas house in cloverland imma fuck ya ass up fi u keep tlakin shit

pussy hoe ngga thinkin he got money n shit lol u broke and you never popped a gun befor hood niggaz love me cuz dey kno im fuck in rel nigga. i robb niggaz and get money hhahahahaaha u pussy fuake migga
shorrom aint scared of you lol he stayin at my house right now
i dont let him use my computer cuz his filthy salvadorian hands gonna fuck it up datz why he hasnt been on tto dumbass

come to my moms house talkin that shit bitch n watch how fast we call the cops on ur ass
lol nigga you lucky i got a dentist apontment today or ill come over and fukk ya ass up. shit rite now im in da dentisst office brushin my teeth gettin read to gat a cavity fixed pussy nigga

lol nigg au pussy n broke

get money
MilitaryMind

Wed May 25, 2016 4:48 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:

bitch if you said you were gonna do something and didn't do it you a fuck boy faggot ass bitch

You acting like he deliberately lied to you or conned you, man.
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Wed May 25, 2016 5:32 pm

This fucking thread is still goin in ROFL!!! IM A GOTDAMN TTO SUPASTAR NOW ... IM GOIN IN FOR LONGEST LAME THREAD
MilitaryMind

Wed May 25, 2016 6:44 pm

TedTeazy wrote:This fucking thread is still goin in ROFL!!! IM A GOTDAMN TTO SUPASTAR NOW ... IM GOIN IN FOR LONGEST LAME THREAD

Man, you really yanked the tampon string out of this fool, by not uppin that tape for him in a timely fashion.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Thu May 26, 2016 3:30 am

TedTeazy wrote:This fucking thread is still goin in ROFL!!! IM A GOTDAMN TTO SUPASTAR NOW ... IM GOIN IN FOR LONGEST LAME THREAD
You still the same fufu nigga that you used to be.
Fuck your Goofy ass for not uploading for Goku. Me and Goku gone find your hoe ass, hoe ass nigga.
Fuck all that tto beef
Nigga we can meet in the streets
Today nigga, not next week.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Thu May 26, 2016 6:31 pm

ted teazy and military maid think it's g not returning favors for those who looked out for them

watch the bad karma you both receive
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Thu May 26, 2016 11:45 pm

goku96v2 wrote:ted teazy and military maid think it's g not returning favors for those who looked out for them

watch the bad karma you both receive

Fool, you got nobody to blame but yo damn self.

Nobody told you to get yo "Come Fuck Me" drawls in a knot and throw a bitch-fit like some spoiled brat.

I already told you several times why I refused to help you. And I was gonna help you at first. But you fucked yourself out of what you wanted, by talkin shit and being a hoe.

Everybody saw that I came at you on some real shit and not disrespectful, but nooo you wouldn't allow yourself to see that.

You quik to talk about what's real, who's real and who's not. Why don't you be a man, be real for once and just admit that you fucked up. I tried to tell you that there were alot of roads you could of took with this. But noooo you wanted to take Bitch Made Boulevard. So now Karma done swift kicked yo ass, cause now you have 4 tire blowout and you stuck like chuck on Bitch Made Blvd.

I bet next time you'll think before biting the hand or hands the can or could feed you....NOW THAT'S SOME REAL SHIT FOR YA ASS!
goku96v2
Screw Head

Fri May 27, 2016 9:45 am

I LET IT BE KNOWN YOU AND TED TEAZY SOME HOES

SCREW DONE ALREADY WARNED ME BITCHES AINT SHIT
Send me dick pics plz