Goku96v2 Vs TTO

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
goku96v2
Screw Head

Mon May 23, 2016 4:39 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:SMH lol
thought you weren't coming back

see how you lie

just cant stop lying can you? oh how was that old bleeda album you checked out yesterday? nm you dont have it cause you wish you was real you just a lying bitchhhhhh
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Mon May 23, 2016 6:48 pm

goku96v2 wrote:

see how you lie

just cant stop lying can you? oh how was that old bleeda album you checked out yesterday? nm you dont have it cause you wish you was real you just a lying bitchhhhhh
It's obvious you can't read....I never said I was leaving I said it was my last time responding to you, dumb ass....

And that Bleeda is Jammin like I been saying since back in yo request thread for it. Ohh by the way how has it been trying to get it?? ...LOL....You really need to stop with yo "Gangsta Thumbs" it's gettin you nowhere.
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon May 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Worst TTO plex ever..... goku is a bitch nigga and he ain't even funny with it
goku96v2
Screw Head

Tue May 24, 2016 9:45 am

MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:

see how you lie

It's obvious you can't read....I never said I was leaving I said it was my last time responding to you, dumb ass....

And that Bleeda is Jammin like I been saying since back in yo request thread for it. Ohh by the way how has it been trying to get it?? ...LOL....You really need to stop with yo "Gangsta Thumbs" it's gettin you nowhere.
you just responded, so you lying

stop lying military mind, we all know you don't have shit, go ask your cousin for some more money so you can get some clothes for your kids cause you's a deadbeat
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Tue May 24, 2016 10:40 am

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:

see how you lie

you just responded, so you lying

stop lying military mind, we all know you don't have shit, go ask your cousin for some more money so you can get some clothes for your kids cause you's a deadbeat
We all who?? I don't see nobody bitchin and talking shit but you. And whats worst is none of that crap you're talkin is True or Funny. Just shut yo whinin ass up already.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Tue May 24, 2016 12:21 pm

still lyin, still replyin, after you ask your cousin, might need to go ask red for some change with your broke ass, cant feed the kids n shit

you dont even have a pc, you gotta give red cd's just cause he looks out for your bum ass
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Tue May 24, 2016 12:43 pm

goku96v2 wrote:still lyin, still replyin, after you ask your cousin, might need to go ask red for some change with your broke ass, cant feed the kids n shit

you dont even have a pc, you gotta give red cd's just cause he looks out for your bum ass
LOL Do you actually believe the shit you type? And since when does not having PC means someone is Broke??

I see you're still crushin on Red smh lol...I bet everytime you type his Name your pussy discharges don't it ya lil bitch you?

You really think that you're spittin facts and clownin me don't ya?? SMH.
Rekshots

Tue May 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:fuck you then :(
nah niga fuck you dont say fuck you to me im a reel. nigga i got sum bars and llookin li ke a star

lol pussy nigga tell me to fuck myself lol fake nigga

imma beat yo ass
Mex
Screw Head

Tue May 24, 2016 3:25 pm

I got 5 copies of that Bleeda B.R.A.E album, signed by him with a permanent marker

MilitaryMind

Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Mex wrote:I got 5 copies of that Bleeda B.R.A.E album, signed by him with a permanent marker

Are they OG Pressings or the Reprints??

I got 2 Posters signed by him I got 1 framed the other is in a Poster Tube...

You know he Threatened me right!!?? LOL...
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue May 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Rekshots wrote:nah niga fuck you dont say fuck you to me im a reel. nigga i got sum bars and llookin li ke a star

imma beat yo ass

see how you lie

Mex
Screw Head

Tue May 24, 2016 8:44 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
Mex wrote:I got 5 copies of that Bleeda B.R.A.E album, signed by him with a permanent marker

Are they OG Pressings or the Reprints??

I got 2 Posters signed by him I got 1 framed the other is in a Poster Tube...

You know he Threatened me right!!?? LOL...
OGs, I met him at the Lil Cici's parking lot when it all went down, shit was tight as fuck
I was threatened one time, I got chin checked by Mike D at the Stop n Go for trying to hug his ass after signing my mixtape
now I'm just trying to contact him so he can sign my face where I got hit

Rekshots

Tue May 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Rekshots wrote:nah niga fuck you dont say fuck you to me im a reel. nigga i got sum bars and llookin li ke a star

imma beat yo ass

see how you lie

haha pussy nigga you a herb never see you in da hood u hidin like dat bich shoorrom. you kno ware i staty i stay at my mamas house in cloverland imma fuck ya ass up fi u keep tlakin shit

pussy hoe ngga thinkin he got money n shit lol u broke and you never popped a gun befor hood niggaz love me cuz dey kno im fuck in rel nigga. i robb niggaz and get money hhahahahaaha u pussy fuake migga
Rekshots

Tue May 24, 2016 9:34 pm

goku96v2 wrote:still lyin, still replyin, after you ask your cousin, might need to go ask red for some change with your broke ass, cant feed the kids n shit

pre k is alos a dead beat. he dropped his kids off at my house and i beated the shit outta his kids. his son was bleedin n shit lol

pussy nigga
goku96v2
Screw Head

Tue May 24, 2016 9:37 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:

LOL Do you actually believe the shit you type? And since when does not having PC means someone is Broke??

I see you're still crushin on Red smh lol...I bet everytime you type his Name your pussy discharges don't it ya lil bitch you?

You really think that you're spittin facts and clownin me don't ya?? SMH.

instead of military mind, your shit should be military maid

cause you red's bitch, go clean his room you bum ass dad
Send me dick pics plz