Goku96v2 Vs TTO

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
MilitaryMind

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:55 pm

DJ_BlackJack wrote:damn guys. ima be like pimp c for a min here

"ya'll muhfuckas need to gangbang them books, rahter than tryna be somethin ya'll aint! we part of the same community, we aint got time for no beef. yall niggas be gettin it twisted. stop actin like a bunch of hoes and squash dis shit! fo' real! real recognize real and yall need to realize recognize and analyze that we are the texas take over fam, ya heard? squash the shit and put that up in ya mouf!"

#endrant #RIPPimpC #UGK4Life #RoachesScatter #SquashTheBeefLikeTeriyaki

I see what you saying homie and I told him that I don't have no issue with him, but it's obvious he can't let it go and move on. But it's whatever... this shit doesn't affect me none, no way.
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:01 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
DJ_BlackJack wrote:damn guys. ima be like pimp c for a min here

"ya'll muhfuckas need to gangbang them books, rahter than tryna be somethin ya'll aint! we part of the same community, we aint got time for no beef. yall niggas be gettin it twisted. stop actin like a bunch of hoes and squash dis shit! fo' real! real recognize real and yall need to realize recognize and analyze that we are the texas take over fam, ya heard? squash the shit and put that up in ya mouf!"

#endrant #RIPPimpC #UGK4Life #RoachesScatter #SquashTheBeefLikeTeriyaki

I see what you saying homie and I told him that I don't have no issue with him, but it's obvious he can't let it go and move on. But it's whatever... this shit doesn't affect me none, no way.
Well Said, M&M

Goku, Can this be the end of the beef?! stay tuned for another exciting episode of TTOZ!!!!
goku96v2
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:48 am

i believe in fairness, i came on here in the request section, asked if anyone had bleeda - brae, ted teazy comes out n says if i upload the new one he'll give me that one, i uploaded it and waited and waited and called him out on it and he didn't deliver........ted teazy roached off me, i was played, and i let people know that bum is nothing but a bum and his children are going to be just like their father, a bum, military mind, kicked me while i was down......"oh i was going to upload it but i am not going to" why'd he have to say that black jack? that was uncalled for, so fuck'em

if this was an album i could buy, i'd buy it by now, if a group rip ripped it, i'd get it, but you can't find or get it and these 2 roaches claim to have it but won't give it, JUST FUCKIN GIVE IT, i gave you something give me something in return and quit being a bitch about it, if this was the streets boys would've been got what they needed but military mind doesnt come outside and ted isnt about that life, yall need to give me what i wanted and quit playing with this shit, mother fuckers in the download section want some dj d's i got, they cant get that shit cause of you mother fuckers, yall fuckin it up for everyone
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:01 am

LOL..Thats funny I don't come outside...like i said before...niggga pleeease!!...ok....lol....Goku you're full of shit just admit it man. Nobody played you. You just got impatient waiting on TedTeezy and you got in your feelings about him making you wait longer than you wanted to. And went on a "Fuck TedTeezy He's A Leech" campaign. Then when you asked me about what I'd done, if it was me being in your position. That's when I kept real you saying that it was better ways to handle the situation, other than the way that you already were. Cause the way you were handling it was really making an ass out of yourself. But you couldn't see that I got at you respectfully and on some real shit, so that's when you started acting like a hoe by talking shit for no reason. And far as me kickin you while you was down lol that's funny. I didnt kick you. You brought all that shit upon yourself, playa. If you hadn't started talkin shit you would of had BRAE by now. But what trips me out is that you expect ppl to give you something after you talked a gang of shit to them. Ain't nobody in their right mind gonna do that. I don't give a fuck what you've done before hand or what you got.

@BlackJack, all you gotta do is read this thread, homie
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:26 am

goku96v2 wrote:claim to have it but won't give it, JUST FUCKIN GIVE IT
LMFAO

I'd rather draw dicks than bitch and beg for a cd for MONTHS
Kevin44
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 am

Idk what's going and honestly I don't care, I just came to say
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
goku96v2
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:27 am

smh, all those people in the download section that won't get those dj d's, you just keep on kicking people while they're down
Send me dick pics plz
paperboy
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:00 pm

wait....why did i diss this nigga again???
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Ain't nobody in the wrong here... everybody is a real ass nigga
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm

everyone stop, JUST FUCKIN STOP IT
Kevin44
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:everyone stop, JUST FUCKIN STOP IT
Hey man fuck u my nigga, u fraud ass nigga, why u so fake tough bitch?
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Kevin44 wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:everyone stop, JUST FUCKIN STOP IT
Hey man fuck u my nigga, u fraud ass nigga, why u so fake tough bitch?
Say it to my face, JUST FUCKIN SAY IT
Mex
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:33 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
Mex wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:like i said no social life, who removes a thanks after 7 years, get a life dude you garbage, obviously you mad you removed the shit stupid bitch
any life is better than a life of a bitch who bitches about some fucker's album you fucktard
how am i bitchin about the album, i want the album you dumb bitch, see you're all worked up and can't even cope with what's going on cause your life sucks, foh bitch
the proof's all over this thread, how you got all worked up over an album
now you don't even know how to shit on the people here who take notice you Faglord
Venom

Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:31 pm

I'm closing the thread.

Mods don't unlock it.
Rekshots

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:09 pm

unlocked topic. cuz venom is pussy