Goku96v2 Vs TTO

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Venom

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Rekshots wrote:unlocked topic. cuz venom is pussy

Banned

Go crawl back into your hole faggit
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:53 pm

damn nigga you can ban a mod?
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:39 pm

FREE REKSHOTS
Pre-K

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:16 pm

rekshits isnt on the banned list sooooooo
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Daaaaaaamn he called you a bitch ass niggaaaaaaa
goku96v2
Screw Head

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:47 pm

delete all my posts you want, you still a bitch Venom so do like a bitch is supposed to and go make me a sandwich
Send me dick pics plz
Pre-K

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:05 pm

let dat boy goku post even if he is a lil whiney bitch
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:14 pm

yeah mayne let the lil whiny bitch post
dont be mean to the lil whiny bitch he just doin what lil whiny bitches do
give him a break
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:09 am

you draw black dicks and you wanna be black, nuff said on that part
Send me dick pics plz
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:38 am

leave me alone !!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 pm

shit this reminds me of B.A.N - David Banner

"You wanna do somethin? BITCH.......ASS......NYUGHGKUH!? HOL' UP!"

Shroom
Screw Head

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:27 am

Rekshots wrote:rite now me and desperado and MEx are sippin lean and blowin big killa in front of shoorroms house and that nigga to scared to come out and fight us pussy ass nikka talkikn all hard on the net but win da shit hit da fan you too pussy to come out nikka we see you lookin out the window every 20 mins. nigga you a bitch rite now we jammi ns screw and getting money in yo hood nigga nad you aint doin shit to stop us we gonna fuc kall the yall bones and talk on our celly phones cuz you pussy and you aint a gee in yo own hood l ol shorrom said he beat my ass lol nigga you straight pussy imma run yo ass outta h town like conte ran tip outta houstown pussy nigga im sippin lean rite now dat purple drank and blowin big think bout 2pac and all the shit pac went thru an how dat shit relates to me beig a real nigga while you in yo house probably callin da cops on us lol but guess wat you puss and da police scared of real southsyde niggas like me and mex and desperado and tonite j don gonna show up and sip lean wit us nigga its a tto party and yo ass aint invited pussy ass faggit also fuck big j dawg you got ran outta h town a few years ago and now you psussy lol old p ussy nigga int got money like us young boys niko alos a pussy for baldin lol pussy ass nhigga baldin and never sipped drank before pussy nigga

get money

#shorromcomeoutandfight
#shorromispussy
#shorromisabitchboy
u a ho3 azz nik@ it make sense now why i got lockt up. I think de3z3 3 nikkaz snitched on me sellin dat powder out my momma houze cuz they saw a yung playa out that gp 56 makin mon3y

Niggaz mad cuz i go 2 da hershey every sat and pick up sum strackz frum lil keke
Greenspoint niggaz bust back
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Rekshots

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Shroom wrote:
Rekshots wrote:rite now me and desperado and MEx are sippin lean and blowin big killa in front of shoorroms house and that nigga to scared to come out and fight us pussy ass nikka talkikn all hard on the net but win da shit hit da fan you too pussy to come out nikka we see you lookin out the window every 20 mins. nigga you a bitch rite now we jammi ns screw and getting money in yo hood nigga nad you aint doin shit to stop us we gonna fuc kall the yall bones and talk on our celly phones cuz you pussy and you aint a gee in yo own hood l ol shorrom said he beat my ass lol nigga you straight pussy imma run yo ass outta h town like conte ran tip outta houstown pussy nigga im sippin lean rite now dat purple drank and blowin big think bout 2pac and all the shit pac went thru an how dat shit relates to me beig a real nigga while you in yo house probably callin da cops on us lol but guess wat you puss and da police scared of real southsyde niggas like me and mex and desperado and tonite j don gonna show up and sip lean wit us nigga its a tto party and yo ass aint invited pussy ass faggit also fuck big j dawg you got ran outta h town a few years ago and now you psussy lol old p ussy nigga int got money like us young boys niko alos a pussy for baldin lol pussy ass nhigga baldin and never sipped drank before pussy nigga

get money

#shorromcomeoutandfight
#shorromispussy
#shorromisabitchboy
u a ho3 azz nik@ it make sense now why i got lockt up. I think de3z3 3 nikkaz snitched on me sellin dat powder out my momma houze cuz they saw a yung playa out that gp 56 makin mon3y

Niggaz mad cuz i go 2 da hershey every sat and pick up sum strackz frum lil keke
Greenspoint niggaz bust back

lol i jus got off da phone wit keke n he said he hasnt see yo bitch ass in over a year an shit he said da las tyme he saw you wuz wein u n dat boy c waitd outside his concert to get 5 posters n 10 cds signd by him you were all cryin n shit excite to see him and sad he wuz yo fav rapper but he ask wat yo fav song by him you couldnt name any lol lololol pusys faka nigga fake syrup sippin n ytou ain been sellin dope outta yo mamas house you been on a cruise wit yo grandparent all month nigga i seen da face book pic s of yo in yo hawaiina shirt and short shotrs twerkin n shit like a fuuk boy lolololo
wile yo was away i was runnin yo hood sippin big and jammin pac i made big money if you dont wrk you dont eat pussy nigga if you dotn grand youy don't sihine fufck yboy fak ass pussy rite now im hanig wit gees from my hood sippin big lean and smokin big killa like a real nigga and we jammin dat boy pac like it aint no thanglololl pac goes hard wit you gettin money in another niggaz ho od lol rite now i just ran a red light but i dont' gbie a fuck im gmakin bank and gettin money pussy nigga lololol pussy ass fhyck boy imma chille like a mutha fucka and get sum pussy fake ass pussy ass niggaa pussy fuckaboy lol nigga imma go to tohe mayll and spend 20 gezz on shoes lol you ever spendt dat much money on shoes no you havent' you broke and a pussy lol olololololo im wacchin out fo da jackas right now sippin large lean and smokin big killa dro fucking hoe ass nigga come to my hiood ill fukk yo oup fauck boy gonna go 2 a j don party tonite and smoke dat big shit and eat good shit fuck nigga come to da hadod i fuck tyou up nigga ass hoe
Pre-K

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:51 pm

me n lil keke the don are practically best friends and he told me that for the new nillenium we gon bounce and turn

Desperado
Screw Head

Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:41 pm

why is dirk nowtiszki in a lakers jersey