Goku96v2 Vs TTO

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:21 pm

goku aint lettin up. he gonna ride on them niggaz till the very end
DaMadPenguin
Screw Head

Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:01 pm

LMFAO!!
UGK 4 Life
Screw Head

Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:32 pm

WHat and the entire fuck is going on here. Who the fuck is Goku and why is he crying and typing in all caps like that shit makes some kind of point.

My Boy Rek still holding it down in the BK son. Joox

SSL probably still thinks ESG didn't create G Funk
Kevin44
Screw Head

Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:14 am

plex
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:35 pm

military mind, all i said was you are sensitive and you start calling me bitches and shit, why are you made at me for telling the truth? so i'm supposed to lie now? i can't do all that
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:50 pm

goku96v2 wrote:military mind, all i said was you are sensitive and you start calling me bitches and shit, why are you made at me for telling the truth? so i'm supposed to lie now? i can't do all that
SMH...Man I see you're obsessed with this bullshit.

I didn't call you a Bitch. I said that you we're acting like a Bitch and a Hoe with your previous actions. There's a difference. But what truth are you speaking?? So far you've yet to speak any facts. All you've done so far was throw a Temper Tantrum, man. Just like I told you before I'm far from sensitive. The shit you said about me just made me smh at you and chuckle at the fact that you thought you were going in.

Get it over, dude. Nobody's gonna upload that CD for you after the way you've acted. So let it go, man.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:05 pm

did you download off me tho?
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:37 pm

goku96v2 wrote:did you download off me tho?

Yea I did DL it...but that was after you posted it in the DL Section...Which means its up for grabs by any and everybody that has access to the DL Section.

You acting like I asked you for that Tape and you talking like you uploaded specifically for me... When you didn't...So technically I don't owe you shit. Hell with your way of thinking it seems like, just cause you uploaded and posted something, anybody that downloads it pretty much owe you.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:01 pm

it's common courtesy, if someone helps you out, you help them out
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:47 pm

goku96v2 wrote:it's common courtesy, if someone helps you out, you help them out

That's correct. I believe in common courtesy. But you really didnt help me out, cause i wasnt looking for it. But let's be real...you tell me who in their right mind is gonna be courteous or even return a courtesy to a person who acted the way you did?? Huh....You're quik to say ppl being sensitive but that ain't got nothin to do with it. It's about respect, man.

Now go back to the beginning starting from your Req thread to this thread and read over everything entirely. And come back tell me that your entitled for Teazy, Me or anybody on here for that matter to give you what you want after your actions??
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:47 pm

alright, i went back to it, and you and ted were wrong, for one you were wrong for saying you was going to up it when you get to your cousins, and then you didn't want to cause i said something so little and you got sensitive about it so you could have kept that to yourself, ted is more wrong cause he actually said he was going to do it, but ted's a bum, and i'm convinced you're disabled that's why you act the way you act, which i'm sorry, i didn't know you was disabled so that's my bad, hope you don't let your disability hold you back cuz
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:08 pm

goku96v2 wrote:alright, i went back to it, and you and ted were wrong, for one you were wrong for saying you was going to up it when you get to your cousins, and then you didn't want to cause i said something so little and you got sensitive about it so you could have kept that to yourself, ted is more wrong cause he actually said he was going to do it, but ted's a bum, and i'm convinced you're disabled that's why you act the way you act, which i'm sorry, i didn't know you was disabled so that's my bad, hope you don't let your disability hold you back cuz

LMAO...First I'm A liar, then broke and now I'm disabled?? ..Fool you must be really paraplegic in your brain to really think any of that shit

If you read it then you'll know I said I was gonna help you out but you fucked that up by talking shit and acting like a hoe so you had burnt that bridge with me. You took what I said to you got yo drawls in a knot and started acting like a Bitch and then that's when I told you I was gonna help you but you had bit the hand that was gonna feed you.

You honestly think you've done no wrong but everybody can see thats not true. Ppl saw you acted like a broad hell ppl stated in this very thread that you we're being a bitter bitch
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:43 am

everybody? as i count there's a few people in this thread saying different, but since you're disabled i don't expect you to realize it, go pop in your favorite dvd buddy
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:48 pm

goku96v2 wrote:everybody? as i count there's a few people in this thread saying different, but since you're disabled i don't expect you to realize it, go pop in your favorite dvd buddy

Yea everybody that can view the board and yes a few said different. I didn't say everyone said different. But ok dude...keep doin whatever it is you do. Have a good one, playa.
PABLOPISTOLAS420

Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Wtf is going on here.