I Have Returned. Your Welcome

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
KeepTheRatchet

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 pm

MilitaryMind, you left your no limit fatigues under my bed. I loved how you played the role of COL. Sanders for me. Your such a freak making me cluck like a naughty chicken for u. When u come tonight, can u pretend to be a horny marine and look for me like hide n seek? I'll be Sodomy Hussein and you can punish me for my weapon of ass destruction... Make me respect your Old Glory hole, military mind.. Hoo Ahhh
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:11 pm

LMFAO
KeepTheRatchet

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:57 pm

MilitaryMind is on SOHH as ARMYANDY. Fucking armed forces groupie ass fool. You stay in a rent controlled gated community and chill with seniors talking about what a nickel would get you in the 50's.
MilitaryMind

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 pm

LMAO...OK Fake KTR. Wtf is SOHH?
KeepTheRatchet

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:26 pm

When you came back from the Black Lives Matter war in the Middle East you didn't say much. It was all Gobble Gobble Gobble and some spanking. But all of a sudden you want to act like a bad ass navy seal for these TTO folks who don't even know the ticklish spot u have two inches from ur ass. You're the fake one, mister.
Rekshots

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:31 pm

military mind is a faggit and a known pussy. My cousin is in the miitary and told me military mind is the biggest groupie. he tries to give handjobs to disabled vets. its kind of insane

military mind belongs in jail

soufsyde da realist
KeepTheRatchet

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:56 pm

I been telling people this. Military Mind swears he's Rambo but only when he's under the sheets with me. Outside he acts like gomer pile, all soft telling jokes to squash the violence. Just a wannabe Bob Hope telling stories of how he'd be in the torpedo room with muscle bound rangers that made his ass sweat. Military mind was too soft to even get through his r.o.t.c basic training where they shot at bums with pretend guns.
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Sadr is that you?
KeepTheRatchet

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:07 pm

That dude sadr is an asshole. My dude military mind wants him to toss his ass up and I don't like it. Sadr, please don't fuck my man military mind.
MilitaryMind

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:11 pm

J-Don wrote:Sadr is that you?
It's got to be him. Cause the real KTR don't say shit nowhere near as the twisted fairy shit this clown is saying
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:28 pm

LMFAO i needed that laugh. Thanks tto
MilitaryMind

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Rekshots wrote:military mind is a faggit and a known pussy. My cousin is in the miitary and told me military mind is the biggest groupie. he tries to give handjobs to disabled vets. its kind of insane

soufsyde da realist

No pussy in my blood, but it sure do run through yours, Rek. Everytime someone called you out to catch a fade you had a sudden dentist appointment remember?? Lol....

Rek you lives in the clink cause that only place you know that you're the perfect candidate for random non-stop gangbangs.

He got C-Note photos all over his cell and bunk.

Rekshots = Biggest Pussy Known To Man
Rekshots

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:04 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
Rekshots wrote:military mind is a faggit and a known pussy. My cousin is in the miitary and told me military mind is the biggest groupie. he tries to give handjobs to disabled vets. its kind of insane

soufsyde da realist

No pussy in my blood, but it sure do run through yours, Rek. Everytime someone called you out to catch a fade you had a sudden dentist appointment remember?? Lol....

Rek you lives in the clink cause that only place you know that you're the perfect candidate for random non-stop gangbangs.

at least i don't try and fuck world war 2 vets. you fucking sick pussy

btw i have video of you gettin ran outta Dallas, i might just post it

fuck boi
MilitaryMind

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:44 pm

Rekshots wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

soufsyde da realist

at least i don't try and fuck world war 2 vets. you fucking sick pussy

btw i have video of you gettin ran outta Dallas, i might just post it

fuck boi

Post it!!...I wanna see it.

I'll show the footage of you and YAT archin each other eyebrows before a C-Note concert. UBITCHU!!
Pre-K

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:57 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:He got C-Note photos all over his cell and bunk.
rekshots tha realist if this is true