Soupa Sayan !!!!!!!

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

fake producers get mad when they know you right, niko how many hits you have? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fat ugly bitch, go get desperado and you two circle jerk it in the studio your school rents out
Send me dick pics plz
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Vegita turned Super Saiyan Blue at one point in the fight against Golden Frieza, so it is without question that he can turn Super Saiyan 3 even though we never saw him do it..

Also look at this clip

Vegeta turns into Super Saiyan 2 and manages to land somewhat of a punch on Beerus, whereas Goku as Super Saiyan 3 could not do that at all and was knocked out by a flick of Beerus's finger.

Vegeta could turn into Super Saiyan 3, but there is no point since it drains too much life force.

Also, both Goten and Trunks could not go Super Saiyan 3 individually, but when they fused they could. Obviously, it would be more than possible for Goku and Vegeta to do the same.

Next fight question..

Super Saiyan Blue Vegito vs. Whis. Who wins?
Niko
Screw Head

Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 am

School huh? Damn, last time I checked the last time I was in school was over 4 years ago. Keep trying though. Its both funny & embarrassingly sad how hard you're reaching. But hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep better at night.

Anywayssss,

J-Don I've seen the clip, I've seen everything lol. Idk my view on that is, the only reason Goku could go Super Saiyan 3 was because of how long he trained in other world after he died. Gotta remember, in other world your power is limitless, thus allowing him to unlock that form. There is no doubting Vegetas power, but you also gotta remember, when he died after sacrificing himself to try to kill Buu he didn't get to keep his body in other world for killing all those people at the world tournament. So while Goku was training unlocking Super Saiyan 3, Vegeta was just off chilling somewhere not able to.

But damn though, Blue Vegito vs Whis, holy fuck that's a tough one. Especially considering we haven't even seen Whis' full power yet or really even know much about him besides hes Beerus' attendant & teacher. Gotta have some massive ass power to train a God. But two Super Saiyan God Blues fused into one?!? Mind blowing. I still think Whis get the win though just because we haven't seen either Goku or Vegeta land a hit on him yet.
Pre-K

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:12 pm

shouts out to bardock da realist
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:43 pm

J-Don wrote: Next fight question..

Super Saiyan Blue Vegito vs. Whis. Who wins?
FAIL! if you remember right, Vegito was the fusion form using the Potara Earrings (the ones that Kibito Kai Wears (Supreme Kai + Kibito))

Gogeta is the fusion form using the fusion technique (the same one Goten and Trunks used to fight buu..........and failed.............twice or 3x..........cause he got cocky........i mean, penisy............)
Pre-K

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:26 pm

yajirobe vs bulma who wins