Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:51 am

Pre-K

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:59 am

comein down mann we gon shine, blazein on pine

im votin NARV 4 president
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:12 am

Narv saved texas rap
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 am

Narv gon comeing dine real slow holdeing on dat grammy next year
Mixerr
Screw Head

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:23 am

What's new TTO? Been a minute since I posted here.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
residentsleep

Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:02 am

U no wat people u onasly think if obama gets out of office things r going to get better i think u all are races. To tell u the truth inlighten me wat did obama do that was so bad. So many people think obama is saten and boy r they rong. U people onesly think obama is saten u all have somthing else coming. Obama will not stay in office. But our next president u people are just going to vote the man in office thats realy going to bring the nation to her neese. U onisly think donolde trump is going to be a good president y just becouse he is a maltie baliener. To tell u the truth. Ime redy to go to heven. So. Y do i cear right couse u r disen on a man just becouse he is muslem not all muslums are bad people. They were taouht rong thats not thear fallt i am so sick of people claming obama is the antichriste i am so sick of people christions clameing the wourld is going to end. And obama is the antichriste i am sick of every body claiming they had visions that obama is not going to. Go leav office. So how bought u people stop claming u had visions. From *** bs proove it. I am sick of these roomers and lies come on people. Obama only has a cople months in office how vought u give the man a little desincy and respect. And stop believeing every thing on the internet ask for proofe. Ime believing wat the internet has to say couse its all lies and i can proove it. 100% every thing that obama has suposably done to this nation. To bring it to cerupt is all lies and i gave proof so stop claiming he is this bad guy just becouse u red he was howbought this get your noses out of your computters and phones and idk maybe spend time with family and friends and stop believeing every thing on google the only people going to rooen this nation is amaricans think about that a bunch of desrespectfull uncearing people obama dident do nothing rong all he did was his job o and one more thing obama has the power to declear martole law wen ever he wants and he hasent. Think about. It.
Pre-K

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 am

onesly thats brehsive
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:19 am

thank u obama for not declearing martole law
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Wtf is that
Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Giant tropical centipedes share their territory with tarantulas. Despite it's impressive length, it's a nimble navigator, and some can be venomous. As quick as lightning, just like the tarantula it's killing, the centipede has two curved hollow fangs, which inject paralyzing venom. Even tarantulas aren't immune from an ambush.

This centipede is a predator.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 am

UGK 4 Life
Screw Head

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:08 am

Desperado wrote:U no wat people u onasly think if obama gets out of office things r going to get better i think u all are races. To tell u the truth inlighten me wat did obama do that was so bad. So many people think obama is saten and boy r they rong. U people onesly think obama is saten u all have somthing else coming. Obama will not stay in office. But our next president u people are just going to vote the man in office thats realy going to bring the nation to her neese. U onisly think donolde trump is going to be a good president y just becouse he is a maltie baliener. To tell u the truth. Ime redy to go to heven. So. Y do i cear right couse u r disen on a man just becouse he is muslem not all muslums are bad people. They were taouht rong thats not thear fallt i am so sick of people claming obama is the antichriste i am so sick of people christions clameing the wourld is going to end. And obama is the antichriste i am sick of every body claiming they had visions that obama is not going to. Go leav office. So how bought u people stop claming u had visions. From *** bs proove it. I am sick of these roomers and lies come on people. Obama only has a cople months in office how vought u give the man a little desincy and respect. And stop believeing every thing on the internet ask for proofe. Ime believing wat the internet has to say couse its all lies and i can proove it. 100% every thing that obama has suposably done to this nation. To bring it to cerupt is all lies and i gave proof so stop claiming he is this bad guy just becouse u red he was howbought this get your noses out of your computters and phones and idk maybe spend time with family and friends and stop believeing every thing on google the only people going to rooen this nation is amaricans think about that a bunch of desrespectfull uncearing people obama dident do nothing rong all he did was his job o and one more thing obama has the power to declear martole law wen ever he wants and he hasent. Think about. It.
PocketfullaStonez
Screw Head

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:02 pm

he on dat boy an a bar
datz y i call em tarzan
2014-10-22.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Code: Select all

http://pocketfullastonez.blogspot.com 
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:09 pm