Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Mex wrote:
J-Don wrote:but now idgaf i have other streams of income anyway
other streams of income you say
what would some of those be, give me some good ideas
i'm a college kid, so outside of an internship i work most of the money I make is off the books

now i'm sure you know that there are many ways to do this, some outright illegal, others that are technically in the "grey area".... an example of something in the grey area that I do is that I invest in medical commodities, where i purchase supplies that are unused and unexpired and a wholeseller pays me for them for twice the price.... for a few hours work i make more than what 9-5 niggas can make in a week.

i do things that are in both categories.

i'm trying to find ways to flip some of the money and make it look more professional
Rekshots

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mex wrote:
J-Don wrote:but now idgaf i have other streams of income anyway
i'm a college kid, so outside of an internship i work most of the money I make is off the books

now i'm sure you know that there are many ways to do this, some outright illegal, others that are technically in the "grey area".... an example of something in the grey area that I do is that I invest in medical commodities, where i purchase supplies that are unused and unexpired and a wholeseller pays me for them for twice the price.... for a few hours work i make more than what 9-5 niggas can make in a week.

i'm trying to find ways to flip some of the money and make it look more professional
MEX is a known TTO snitch. you just bragged about all the illegal shit to a TTO stool pigeon. you fucking dumbass.
Mex been deporting TTO mexicans for years. wtf do you think happened to giovo aka shorrom or eddie? they both bragged about being illegal citizens and how they are good at stealing american jobs. within a few days they both were deported back to mexico.

so j don.. i really hope you enjoy prison cuz thats ware you are headed

dipshit
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Mex wrote:

MEX is a known TTO snitch. you just bragged about all the illegal shit to a TTO stool pigeon. you fucking dumbass.
Mex been deporting TTO mexicans for years. wtf do you think happened to giovo aka shorrom or eddie? they both bragged about being illegal citizens and how they are good at stealing american jobs. within a few days they both were deported back to mexico.

so j don.. i really hope you enjoy prison cuz thats ware you are headed

dipshit
sorry J-Don, its true

RIP J-Don
RIP Eddie
RIP Shorrrrrom
RIP Will Lean
Niko
Screw Head

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Ronni313 wrote:Arabic and bangal food> Mexican food
Sorry dat meskin
I just lost all respect for you, Ronnie.
Niko
Screw Head

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Rekshots wrote:중공중앙판공청은 통지를 발표해 전체 당원을 대상으로 ‘당헌∙당규와 시진핑 주석이 연설문을 통해 강조한 정신을 배워 참된 당원이 되자’ 학습 교육을 전개해 당원 대오의 사상, 조직, 기풍, 기율 등 분야에 존재하는 문제 해
안녕하세요, 팬더 익스프레스에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 내가 주문이 걸릴 수 있습니다?
Desperado
Screw Head

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:30 pm

J-Don wrote:might make a thread on this later on... but does anybody know anything about investing in the stock market?

I'm starting to learn on my own but still.

Desperado maybe?
I dabble in it. If you're in it for long term investments then there really isn't much to learn. If you want to conduct trades every day/week then it's a pain in the ass. Constant reading and late nights/early mornings.
Rekshots

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Niko wrote:
Rekshots wrote:중공중앙판공청은 통지를 발표해 전체 당원을 대상으로 ‘당헌∙당규와 시진핑 주석이 연설문을 통해 강조한 정신을 배워 참된 당원이 되자’ 학습 교육을 전개해 당원 대오의 사상, 조직, 기풍, 기율 등 분야에 존재하는 문제 해
最近一張潘基文與「世界女性和平團體」代表金南熙的合照,在南韓引發軒然大波。該組織在南韓是家喻戶曉的邪教組織,潘基文與金南熙合照,被南韓媒體含沙射影,稱其是這些邪教組織的幕後支持者。事件迫使潘基文不得不出來回應,稱是在不知曉對方身份的情況下合照。

在此之前,南韓有媒體報道稱,潘基文先後於二○○五年及二○○七年,收受南韓製鞋企業泰光實業會長樸淵次共二十三萬美元賄款。該媒體又引述樸淵次的律師指出,樸淵次於二○○九年三月承認曾將賄款交給潘基文,但檢方為免損害國家利益,因此隱瞞此事。
黑材料恐不斷湧出

潘基文這些陳年往事被一一從垃圾堆中翻檢出來,說明潘基文的政敵已將其設定為主要目標,對其度身訂造各種黑材料,上綱上線,企圖先聲奪人,一舉嚇退潘基文。在目前的民意調查中,潘基文的民意支持度暫列第一,被視為眾矢之的,也是勢所必然。
Niko
Screw Head

Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:03 am

Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:
最近一張潘基文與「世界女性和平團體」代表金南熙的合照,在南韓引發軒然大波。該組織在南韓是家喻戶曉的邪教組織,潘基文與金南熙合照,被南韓媒體含沙射影,稱其是這些邪教組織的幕後支持者。事件迫使潘基文不得不出來回應,稱是在不知曉對方身份的情況下合照。

在此之前,南韓有媒體報道稱,潘基文先後於二○○五年及二○○七年,收受南韓製鞋企業泰光實業會長樸淵次共二十三萬美元賄款。該媒體又引述樸淵次的律師指出,樸淵次於二○○九年三月承認曾將賄款交給潘基文,但檢方為免損害國家利益,因此隱瞞此事。
黑材料恐不斷湧出

潘基文這些陳年往事被一一從垃圾堆中翻檢出來,說明潘基文的政敵已將其設定為主要目標,對其度身訂造各種黑材料,上綱上線,企圖先聲奪人,一舉嚇退潘基文。在目前的民意調查中,潘基文的民意支持度暫列第一,被視為眾矢之的,也是勢所必然。
한국 의회는 박근혜 (朴 槿 惠) 대통령을 부패 스캔들로 탄핵하기로 결정했다.
박 목사는 12 월 9 일 투표를 통해 그녀의 임무에서 물러났다. 이 사건은 현재 180 일간의 통치를 요구하는 헌법 재판소에서 진행된다.

거대한 시위를 낳은이 스캔들은 오랜 친구와의 관계에 중점을두고 있으며 컬트 활동, 영향력 행사 및 기밀 정보 유출에 대한 혐의를 제기했다.

스캔들의 중심에있는 관계는 무엇입니까?
많은 친한 친구 관계와 마찬가지로, 박선순과 최순실은 먼 길로 돌아 간다.

1974 년 박근혜의 어머니는 박정희의 군부대 장인 박씨의 아버지를 죽이려했던 북한 스파이에게 살해 당했다. 22 세의 박씨는 미망인 아버지의 영부인이되었습니다.

그 때 그녀는 영생의 교회라고 불리는 컬트를 세우는 가짜 기독교 지도자 인 최태민을 알게되었습니다. 그는 그녀에게 그녀를 인도 할 것을 요청한 박모의 늦은 어머니의 영혼이 방문했다고 말했다.

그는 상당한 부와 권력을 축적하면서 박씨의 멘토가되었습니다.

박 전 대통령이 1979 년 자신의 정보 기관장에 의해 암살 당했을 때 스파이 장군이 대통령이 "한국의 라스푸친"이라고 불리는 사람에 의해 조작되고 있다고 걱정했기 때문에 추측했다.

이 점에서 박씨는 최씨의 딸인 최순실과 단단한 친구가되었다. 비평가들은 최씨가 아버지의 습관을 영속 시켰다고 믿는다.

Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 am

Panda express sucks niko

Have u ever had Chinese shrimp toast? Really tasty

Thai food> Chinese food though
Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:13 am

Niko wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:Arabic and bangal food> Mexican food
Sorry dat meskin
I just lost all respect for you, Ronnie.
Lmao I love meskin food but there's no Mexican Restaurants by me and there's like tons of Arabic places and Indian places so I eat more of that :/

But it ain't nothing like finding a good taco truck lol mannnnn
Desperado
Screw Head

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 am

너의 타코 이야기 암캐 야. 우리는 여기에서 국수를 먹는다. 여분의 소스와 함께.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:55 pm

mexican food isn't all that to me, I guess cause i grew up eating that shit all my life. Only mexican food i still fucks with heavy is them street tacos man hol up. not the ones from restaurants tho.

but i never tried arabic or bengal food, the name alone sounds disgusting. I can smell the musty arabs scent just reading that shit
Pre-K

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:55 pm

나는 언젠가 부자가 될 것이고 나는 아름다운 백인 여자와 섹스를 할 것입니다.
Desperado
Screw Head

Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:25 pm

C - 노트 만든 T.I. 휴스턴을 떠나십시오.
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:44 pm

i been slapping that old Plies lately

shit is fire