Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm not gonna entertain sadr anymore and I only have pity for him when it is clear that despite his creativity and intuition, his entire life has amounted to making photoshop pictures like below

He could have used his talent to better use, like maybe write a book and make some money off it, but he has made his life so bad due to his obsession with anonymous men on Internet forums. It has reduced him to what he now: a lonely and sexually confused Mexican who is obsessively mentions me in his posts and even stalks me whenever I post some shit

I can only pray that he elevates his life some way... maybe he gets out of working his slave 9-5 job and put his talent to productive use. Could he accomplish this. Will he overcome his obsession with anonymous gentleman on the internet?

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z Image

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:33 pm

new shit i whipped up real quick

vlone thug vlone thug
Rekshots

Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:22 pm

J-Don wrote:I'm not gonna entertain sadr anymore and I only have pity for him when it is clear that despite his creativity and intuition, his entire life has amounted to making photoshop pictures like below

He could have used his talent to better use, like maybe write a book and make some money off it, but he has made his life so bad due to his obsession with anonymous men on Internet forums. It has reduced him to what he now: a lonely and sexually confused Mexican who is obsessively mentions me in his posts and even stalks me whenever I post some shit

I can only pray that he elevates his life some way... maybe he gets out of working his slave 9-5 job and put his talent to productive use. Could he accomplish this. Will he overcome his obsession with anonymous gentleman on the internet?

shut up you stupid mulatto.
Mixerr
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:36 am

J-Don wrote:I'm not gonna entertain sadr anymore and I only have pity for him when it is clear that despite his creativity and intuition, his entire life has amounted to making photoshop pictures like below

Are we talking about sadr22? I miss that person.

sadiztic22 wrote:The only thing i fucking wanna know is, are the contents in that yellow bowl on MIXXERS right porridge or oatmeal? Plus who the fuck is DEREK? Is that MIXXERS sidekick? Is that Dereks bowl? If so, why is DEREK not eating his workout meal? Is Derek taking a shit? Where the fuck is DEREK? Why is he on the URBAN EXPLORATION videos but not in this hot dogs and brussell sprouts video? Is DEREK real? Is his voice just a MIXXER concoction? Is MIXXER a ventriloquist? Is he just throwing his voice out to make it sound like he's chilling with a dude named Derek? Damn, i need some answers...
Sorry for the late reply. I've been having some health problems. I hurt my hips crawling through a window during an urban exploration outing at an abandoned house near the Austin River Watch park. It was a real pain these past 2 days. So that kept me away from the internet for a short amount of time. I've been recording a lot of urban exploration videos for my YouTube channel. How is everyone?

At the time I recorded this video, I was eating noodles. I can't remember what exactly I was eating in the other bowl. So much has been happening in the past 3 years. No that's not Derek's bowl, brehsive.

Derek Hernandez (@512Derek on twitter) is my intern for Mixerr Reviews (unpaid of course). He is the main reason why I am able to do all these urban exploration videos I've been recording lately. He is the transportation provider for Mixerr Reviews to engage in urban exploration. Derek Hernandez is also my caretaker. I'm not throwing out my voice as you proclaim. There is no concoction. Derek is in the urban exploration videos because he is my intern and transportation provider. (Thank goodness for insurance, great parents, and HCS.)
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
Mixerr
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 am

Sorry for being gone so long. I've been having some health problems. I hurt my hips crawling through a window during an urban exploration outing at an abandoned house near the Austin River Watch park. It was a real pain these past 2 days. So that kept me away from the internet for a short amount of time. I've been recording a lot of urban exploration videos for my YouTube channel. How is everyone?

Mixerr
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:03 am

More urban exploration videos from me.

Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:59 pm

vlone thug :o :D
Ronni313
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:03 pm

What is that y u keep saying that

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Texas Takeover mobile app
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:22 pm

I think my girls prego
Ronni313
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Aww shit.....a Lil Elliot's gone b running around

Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Ronni313 wrote:What is that y u keep saying that

awge shit
Pre-K

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:00 pm

we ballin babay

J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:54 pm

That moment when you run out of shows to watch and it's gonna be some time before the next seasons drop

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:01 pm

:P

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:35 am

Ronni313 wrote:Aww shit.....a Lil Elliot's gone b running around

good bye life