Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Pre-K

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:36 pm

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:01 pm

ronni u dtf or wut
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:30 am

TrippinTx wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:I was walkin through the grocery store and they played a song that always played on the radio at my old job

And I swear I miss that stupid ass job so much lol
It was just a gas station ️ but I worked alone and talked shit all night with custos and always had a plug with everything I miss all them custos even the annoying ones

I hate my fuckin job only good thing is the money....

I almost got fired again cuz I told my stupervisor he ain't shit n called him a bitch cuz he told me to get the fuck out his face when I came to him over an important issue

U guys ever miss your jobs?
Hell yea. I make a good living where I work now, but I had the most fun back when I used to work at McDonalds lol
Funny how that works

I had the most fun at my first job. Didn't make much money and was part time but i had less shit to stress about

Mo' money Mo' problemzzzzzzzzz
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:32 am

Naw working a real job just fucking sucks ass like a mf real talk😖😖😖😖😖like I almost was hoping they just fire me so I can collect unemployment for a while so I can focus on my cash job and then find something better in a couple months but honestly there isn't nothing better it's alll gunna suck so basically I want more money 💰 then I'lol be more happier bout workin a j o b 😒

But yeah I swear I miss my old job I got paid cash too so I never paid no taxes or nothing
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:33 am

I worked at Burger King when I was 16 but I don't miss that shit lol 😂.....however I do miss making my own sammich there 🙂That was cool cuz I would make it look like the picture #ocd
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:49 am

My mans from up north in Saginaw Michigan

A very vulnerable song that brings back great memories from when I was like 20 ☺️😌Lol

Song goes hard still lol

Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:01 am

Hey look everyone it's a squirrel enjoying fresh sheets 😃

This my life now 😒

Europe Savage
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:13 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:01 am
Hey look everyone it's a squirrel enjoying fresh sheets 😃

This my life now 😒

No, you have tto, too!
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 am

Whenever a fine ass guy comes up to me and talk to me...in my head or I'll murmur the words "wit his finnnnee ass" as they walk away lol every time

Do guys do that when fine bitches come up to you??
Rekshots

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:34 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:08 pm
Bitch you are a fucking buttplug you gay ass Chinese loving bitch you prob like Chinese men too.....damn if just once I could slap a motherfucker through the internet rekshots I would slap the dog shit out lil white ass
thank you for showing your true colors. you are nothing more than a hateful person. its good to know i was right all this time. see there's a thing called karma and right now its catching up to you.. all these years you have been a stupid useless slab of pussy meat for all the "homies" and "players", that you lost all respect for yourself. this is why you are gonna die at a young age you are a mean and hateful. while im a good person and i respect life and my friends. once you threatened violence on me you lost the entire TTO's respect. I hate you and everyone elese hates you now. you are a TTO outcast. there's a thing called a TTO rep and right now you got yourself a bad one

ever wonder why you work at a shitty job? its because you suck at life and instead of learning skills and bettering yourself. you spent your time smoking crack and sucking dick while listening to shitty rap music. during that time me and mex were hitting the gym and jamming K rino and gaining knowledge... we are doing things to help ourselves and our community because we care. we don't spend time sucking dick and smoking crack like you... you FAT PIMPLE FACE SLUTBAG!!!

yea i like chinese girls.. because they are pretty and cute. and the fact that i like them m threatens your fat self. these chinese girls have self respect and care about there bodies and mind..

just look at Mijoo

she spends her free time going to the gym and being sexy. while you spend your free time eating hotdogs and hamburgers soaked in dr. pepper. you are disgusting and FUCKING HATE YOU. I WANT YOU TO LOSE BOTH OF YOR LEGS IN A CARE ACCIDENT so then you would have an excuse to be a fat sack of shit.. you stupid slut

its kind funny how you said you will pray for me... the last time i checked i go to church every sunday and i love the lord. last sunday i went to church with Dat meskin and we prayed to mexican jesus. we had a good time and at the end of the service we sacrificed a chicken

when was the last time yo u went to church and sacrificed a chicken? probably never you are too lazy and fat to even get into the door.. you fat fucking whore

now go to walmart and stock up on Twinkies and hot pockets you fat whore
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:52 pm

I think reks been smoking crack
Pre-K

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:33 pm

i listened to k-rino ONCE and i got a promotion at Sonic

I dont even work there

I cant imagine how powerful anknowledgable you and mex must be now
Pre-K

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 am
Whenever a fine ass guy comes up to me and talk to me...in my head or I'll murmur the words "wit his finnnnee ass" as they walk away lol every time

Do guys do that when fine bitches come up to you??
anytime i see a girl with big ol tatties, Juveniles voice pops into my head and says "them titties sittin right chea i wanna bite chea"
Ronni313
Screw Head

Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:03 am

Why didn't you review my vulnerable song pre k
Pre-K

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:17 am

i meant to check it out earlier, it aint bad, reminds me of some of the local r&b i used to hear back in the day here in the dfw