Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Humid as shit in Houston. Came out to the patio for lunch :/

Prob sweat stains on my shirt :/
Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Screw Head

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:40 pm

S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Black girl stalled out in the middle of S. Post Oak!

I wanted to help her so much. I'm not walking in 3-lanes of traffic though. What could I have done? Just tell her everything is okay..
Muslim freedom for all.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:20 pm

Boy C wrote:Black girl stalled out in the middle of S. Post Oak!

I wanted to help her so much. I'm not walking in 3-lanes of traffic though. What could I have done? Just tell her everything is okay..
U could've given her a juicy ipa u cuck

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Rekshots

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Boy C wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:44 pm
Black girl stalled out in the middle of S. Post Oak!

shouldve took her grocery shopping
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:07 am

You ever beefed with someone to the point where on the real, like you wanna fuck their significant other, and good as fuck too n not just any good as fuck either....it's the ultimate jab man lol I kno this sound ratchet as fuck but. It crossed my mind in a dark way where I'm like fuck it one day when life puts me at the right spot right time depending on what mood I'm in I just might. although I've never done that but my recent beef which I kno i could fuck her even devoted man, oh well and I swear the way our beef is setup I would be so sure to make sure it was good on levels just cuz that's the point, and even if I liked it I would never do it again and I might not even let it be known to her, but just knowing I'm my mind that I know that i can fuck your man knowing he liked that shit for real would be enough for me feel good bout the situation

Does anyone else feel like this? But on the flip side, I think I change my mind cuz that's bad karma but idk it might be worth it
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:24 am

i feel you but i don't treat sex as a commodity no mo

aint no bihhh touching me unless it's something serious in the making
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:24 am

Ronni got a dry ass pussy tho

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:23 am

Damn ronni wtf. That's some psychopathic shit right there

And you said i was wrong for occasionally flirting with other females...That shits worse.

But if it was someone i hated and their bitch was fine and the perfect moment came up and no one would find out. Then I'd probably do it too lmao
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:12 am

J don all exclusive now but I feel you. But I can do what I want I'm not even having no sex idc bout none of that on the real...I'm practically a virgin right now n I love my freedom cuz when your really involved with someone it takes a toll like you can't really do anything you can't have a life basically they are your life and I'm just not with all that right now. But sometimes I'm not gone lie I would do something like that as a revenge if in the right mood it's like the art of war really gets me going 👿At times so I be all out my element. but honestly that's not what I wanna do cuz I'm tryna keep my slate as clean as possible even with the lil dirt that's already on it cuz everything adds up🤔So I'm gunna try n meditate and purify my thoughts and for my enemies I'm a just try n beat them where it counts💪🏿. But I just know that if they found out that I fucked they mans lol 😂 awww man they would be so mad hurt fucked up down heartbreak lane which is an awful place to be.....I'm sure they would stay together but it would be fucked up. cuz I know I would be if the man that I loved fucked my enemy......I would no doubt beat the fucking shit out of bitch I'm going to your crib I'm stalking you down and gunna seriously hurt you by any means I'm not gunna kill you cuz I can contain myself n that's dumb any way.....but matters of the heart and love are touchy mother fuckers actually get killed over that shit.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:13 am

Dat meskin I'm free you are not so therefore you can't flirt wit deez hoes lol
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:29 am

I had a good friend that would fuck errbody man matter fact she even fucked my other good friends man in my bed when I was at school and my mom was telling me that's weird such and such came out of your room this morning I thought that was such n such boyfriend. A few years later she fucked her new man lol 😭Bold ass bitch dawg. Then she fucked her good friends man on the couch while o girl was sleep. She was bold she even fucked my man right before we came exclusive, I think so Anyways because for one I would tell her all about him n how our sex life is n I think she just liked what she heard or something cuz She told me she wrote him n showed me the thread ...I'll never ever know the truth tho cuz of course they both deny sleeping together and she told me she was just tryna hook a 3 sum up which was completely out of line like they didn't even know eachother she hopped in his inbox out of nowhere. But I saw there was messages deleted so she only showed me part of it. This was back on MySpace days lol 😂 like 06 lol I honestly wasn't surprised n I let it slide on account I just feel like maybe she just a freak n gets off on shit like that. Her and I had a great bond honestly so I chose to just keep our friendship. But there's a major difference in fucking your enemy man vs your friends man but I wouldn't ever fuck my friends man or even size them up even if they tried which some would several times n I always shot em down but I was wrong on account of I never told them what their "man" was doing cuz I didn't wanna be that bitch talking like oh your man tryna fuck, cuz a lotta times a bitch will be low key hate you for that. So I jus avoided that mess. Not only that my mind frame has rules n regulations and to me fucking with your friends man or dating their ex or whatever is trashy cuz it ain't nothing like finding you someone don't nobody know, to me that's the best it feels like more of a win n not no desperate shit just for sex or love bullshit that's not my steez n never could be. Idc how fine or street or how much money they have I can find my own exclusive shit n that way it's much more sweeter n respected.....all that shit just for a nut 🥜 naw that's corny, TO ME. But my friend I just think she was a freak forreal I mean I didn't judge, some ppl really be real life nymphos. Speaking of nymphos one time I was drunk as fuck passed out at my friends house on the couch n I thought I was having a wet dream or some shit like I kinda liked it til I woke up to my friends man had my boobs all pulled out n was suckin all on them like some crazy shit n had my pants unzipped all that, I laid there for sec til I realized shit n then was like wtf I pushed his his ass off me so hard dawg eww . I almost woke up his girl, n he was like "shhhh, shhhh! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm just a nympho please don't say nothing" n he threw some cash on the floor n went back in their bedroom. 😳I got up n left n slept in my car how violating 😠Never even told the bitch.
Pre-K

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:46 am

u cant sweat these hoes u gotta let these hoes
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:51 am

Bitches is some hoes forreal just as bad as these niggas. But I'm not gone pretend I'm innocent either, but I do have guidelines regardless what someone might wanna assume