Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Lmao naw and I doubt you can get his identity like that
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Realest shit u ever said. This shit is true af.. i kinda miss my freedom lol
Ronni313 wrote:I love my freedom cuz when your really involved with someone it takes a toll like you can't really do anything you can't have a life basically they are your life
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 pm
Realest shit u ever said. This shit is true af.. i kinda miss my freedom lol
Ronni313 wrote:I love my freedom cuz when your really involved with someone it takes a toll like you can't really do anything you can't have a life basically they are your life
😮Man I always speak real shit, how insulting 😒
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:55 pm

But ya every relationship is like that 😖For me so far and it's like a blend of great and awful
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:46 pm

J don your actually a libra cuz u were born while the sun was still in libra early morning but actually your chart has scorpio a lot so your very much like Scorpio however you have mars in Leo and your moon is in Gemini and those are some of the personal important planets but you have Scorpio every thing else almost
Venus in Scorpio
Pluto in Scorpio
North node Scorpio
Jupiter in Scorpio
And rising sign is Scorpio
So yeah definitely a Scorpio you must be🤔But I'm not sure cuz I don't really know you like that sooo but neways
Your Saturn is in Pisces which is a water sign just like Scorpio n cancer
Then you have Capricorn in Neptune and in Uranus which is Good even though these aren't strong planets but Capricorn is good very serious minded my way or no way kind of ppl. I love a true Capricorn their aura is bossy in a good way kinda stuck up which most people are attracted to stuck ups n their all business...ppl really don't play with them n they are all about hard work and elevation more than anything point blank n their a bit snobby. They don't really show emotions hardly ever even in serious relationships at least hardly and they have to really like you a lot to show emotion but it will still be rare. Their about logic and practicality before they let their emotions run them. They stay gaurded in matters of the heart that's for sure n these ppl are very choosy with lovers also and if she isn't conforming to his life or his needs he won't stay no matter how much he may love her he isn't afraid to be alone but every one does get lonely BUT these planets aren't your love life or even sex life.
These planets are on the outskirts but they are there in other areas ...probably shine through on your work ethic and like your approach to get ahead in life which is probably taken serious you probably make an appoint to be an asset at whatever it is you do on career and job level. Capricorn can be really mean tho almost sadistic depending on other areas of their chart and the houses which are good to know but I can't explain everything just a lil run down

Your love life has a lot to do with your Venus which is in Scorpio but your mars is in Leo, which is also apart of your love life so you probably been attracted with some fire signs in that area maybe even air signs, especially with sex alone cuz a lot of mars is like your sex style but you have so much Scorpio I wonder if it will out do that mars in Leo and I'm not actually sure who you might blend best with n you probably don't know either because you don't know any of your lovers charts lol it could be earth signs also ..water and earth are very attracted but it isn't a magnetic attraction like with other water signs tho in my opinion your greatest catch would be a true Pisces if however your a true Scorpio cuz it really is a yin and yang thing you probably think I'm retarded lol but this is forreal you won't have a better sexual experience then the water signs well actually you can no doubt but water with water is on levels others can't be cuz of the fact water signs move through life based off instincts and feelings over logic they feel the highest highs and the lowest lows but it almost will feel like currents of electricity flowing through the both of you n you will also know exactly what each other is thinking like your completely on the same page cuz Scorpio w Scorpio or a Pisces with Scorpio especially (true ones not just a lil bit) you will kind of speak with your eyes at times Scorpio especially is very probing with the eyes n other water signs will get the hints more than anyone it will be extremely intense and I'ma use the words bbseduction n extememly erotic n very sensual you will exactly know what I'm talking about if they are true water signs lmao 😂 with other true water signs especially Scorpio or Pisces a true Scorpio is definitely a seducer for real like they got it down to an art which it is an art lol it just comes with it like seriously but I'm shocked your not even out there just tryna seduce bitches but Scorpio is also picky to they don't like everyone they want the ones who's low key not loud maybe even the quiet ones who prefer to say less in a crowd they won't want the girl who is the prettiest or the most popular I mean they can but theyll be more intrigued by someone that has the vibes n waves they can feel across the room kinda thing they have to feel it cuz otherwise its not gunna catch their attn no matter how fine the person is or whatever but that doesn't mean they not gunna just sleep around cuz regardless who they have in the sack they're aiming to please but the ones who stick will most likely be the water signs almost solely because of the intense sexual chemistry as you both have almost the same set of functions. Other signs kinda like to think they do but trust that it may be similar but no cigar that's for sure not saying other signs don't got the juice they just have a different kinda juice and some don't even like water signs cuz water signs are heavy with emotions not everyone likes all that depth

Earth signs (Taurus Capricorn and virgo) are great With water signs as a relationship overall will probably be better as a whole but it will lack that magnetic thing like I said and earth aren't as emotional as water so you may feel lacking with an earth sign depending on all the placements but earth signs are your best friends for many reasons earth and water go together almost perfectly I think more as a friendship but it will work good relationships also especially with some water in the chart....but water with water is so intense and with serious depth that it's not matched in many areas to me anyway in my own experiences.

just find a true Pisces girl with a watery chart like yours n you should understand but then again you got Leo mars but that kind of blends in in a way even though it's a fire sign but Leo is very passionate just like a Scorpio but that's all they have in common so I'm not sure who you might end up with.
But I just thought u was a Pisces strong chart lol but it could be that blend of Gemini and Leo added in idk.

Oh and that Gemini moon I don't know too much about honestly but your moon sign they say is more bold if it's the same as your Venus or mars and since it isnt I'm not exactly sure how strong it is but again it is there somewhere in you I just don't know where but your moon is the inner you the you that knows the closest ppl to you but again you so watery I don't know how it's gunna match up

And I guess that's a small run down of your chart but there's way more to learn honestly but that's like the basics

lol I wrote this in the car just now based off what I kno
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Wow you know a lot of useless, false, made up, retarded info ronni

Congrats!
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:02 am

Jesus Christ I'm as drunk a jdon right now but not bout to read no gadamn pussy paragraph on tto

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Rekshots

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:39 am

Ronni313 wrote:
J don your actually a libra cuz u were born while the sun was still in libra early morning but actually your chart has scorpio a lot so your very much like Scorpio however you have mars in Leo and your moon is in Gemini and those are some of the personal important planets but you have Scorpio every thing else almost
Venus in Scorpio
Pluto in Scorpio
North node Scorpio
Jupiter in Scorpio
So yeah definitely a Scorpio you must be🤔But I'm not sure cuz I don't really know you like that sooo but neways
Then you have Capricorn in Neptune and in Uranus which is Good even though these aren't strong planets but Capricorn is good very serious minded my way or no way kind of ppl. I love a true Capricorn their aura is bossy in a good way kinda stuck up which most people are attracted to stuck ups n their all business...ppl really don't play with them n they are all about hard work and elevation more than anything point blank n their a bit snobby. They don't really show emotions hardly ever even in serious relationships at least hardly and they have to really like you a lot to show emotion but it will still be rare. Their about logic and practicality before they let their emotions run them. They stay gaurded in matters of the heart that's for sure n these ppl are very choosy with lovers also and if she isn't conforming to his life or his needs he won't stay no matter how much he may love her he isn't afraid to be alone but every one does get lonely BUT these planets aren't your love life or even sex life.
These planets are on the outskirts but they are there in other areas ...probably shine through on your work ethic and like your approach to get ahead in life which is probably taken serious you probably make an appoint to be an asset at whatever it is you do on career and job level. Capricorn can be really mean tho almost sadistic depending on other areas of their chart and the houses which are good to know but I can't explain everything just a lil run down

Your love life has a lot to do with your Venus which is in Scorpio but your mars is in Leo, which is also apart of your love life so you probably been attracted with some fire signs in that area maybe even air signs, especially with sex alone cuz a lot of mars is like your sex style but you have so much Scorpio I wonder if it will out do that mars in Leo and I'm not actually sure who you might blend best with n you probably don't know either because you don't know any of your lovers charts lol it could be earth signs also ..water and earth are very attracted but it isn't a magnetic attraction like with other water signs tho in my opinion your greatest catch would be a true Pisces if however your a true Scorpio cuz it really is a yin and yang thing you probably think I'm retarded lol but this is forreal you won't have a better sexual experience then the water signs well actually you can no doubt but water with water is on levels others can't be cuz of the fact water signs move through life based off instincts and feelings over logic they feel the highest highs and the lowest lows but it almost will feel like currents of electricity flowing through the both of you n you will also know exactly what each other is thinking like your completely on the same page cuz Scorpio w Scorpio or a Pisces with Scorpio especially (true ones not just a lil bit) you will kind of speak with your eyes at times Scorpio especially is very probing with the eyes n other water signs will get the hints more than anyone it will be extremely intense and I'ma use the words bbseduction n extememly erotic n very sensual you will exactly know what I'm talking about if they are true water signs lmao 😂 with other true water signs especially Scorpio or Pisces a true Scorpio is definitely a seducer for real like they got it down to an art which it is an art lol it just comes with it like seriously but I'm shocked your not even out there just tryna seduce bitches but Scorpio is also picky to they don't like everyone they want the ones who's low key not loud maybe even the quiet ones who prefer to say less in a crowd they won't want the girl who is the prettiest or the most popular I mean they can but theyll be more intrigued by someone that has the vibes n waves they can feel across the room kinda thing they have to feel it cuz otherwise its not gunna catch their attn no matter how fine the person is or whatever but that doesn't mean they not gunna just sleep around cuz regardless who they have in the sack they're aiming to please but the ones who stick will most likely be the water signs almost solely because of the intense sexual chemistry as you both have almost the same set of functions. Other signs kinda like to think they do but trust that it may be similar but no cigar that's for sure not saying other signs don't got the juice they just have a different kinda juice and some don't even like water signs cuz water signs are heavy with emotions not everyone likes all that depth

Earth signs (Taurus Capricorn and virgo) are great With water signs as a relationship overall will probably be better as a whole but it will lack that magnetic thing like I said and earth aren't as emotional as water so you may feel lacking with an earth sign depending on all the placements but earth signs are your best friends for many reasons earth and water go together almost perfectly I think more as a friendship but it will work good relationships also especially with some water in the chart....but water with water is so intense and with serious depth that it's not matched in many areas to me anyway in my own experiences.

just find a true Pisces girl with a watery chart like yours n you should understand but then again you got Leo mars but that kind of blends in in a way even though it's a fire sign but Leo is very passionate just like a Scorpio but that's all they have in common so I'm not sure who you might end up with.
But I just thought u was a Pisces strong chart lol but it could be that blend of Gemini and Leo added in idk.

Oh and that Gemini moon I don't know too much about honestly but your moon sign they say is more bold if it's the same as your Venus or mars and since it isnt I'm not exactly sure how strong it is but again it is there somewhere in you I just don't know where but your moon is the inner you the you that knows the closest ppl to you but again you so watery I don't know how it's gunna match up

And I guess that's a small run down of your chart but there's way more to learn honestly but that's like the basics

i should ban you for posting such a pussy paragraph
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:50 am

Lmao
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:51 am

You actually read that
TrippinTx
Screw Head

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:55 am

I'll fuck anybody's lady if the feelings are there. Ain't gotta have shit to do with revenge, tf. Fuck em even if you're on good terms with the other person, hell.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:56 am

I knew y'all was gunna make fun of me
Pre-K

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:17 am

yeah ill fuck another persons girlfriend/wife no problem

bitch shouldnt be outta pocket

got caught slippin and let a mack get her
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:29 pm

i should ban you for posting such a pussy paragraph
[/quot

Rek y u so sneaky man now I can't even delete that lol
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Venus in Scorpio
Pluto in Scorpio
North node Scorpio
Jupiter in Scorpio

damn lol thanks for this :)

imma read dis more in depth but from what i see off top some of it does match up...i'm past seduction shit really cuz most of the time that shit ain't deep i really wanna build w/ somebody

yet again i'm tryna reach the next level in life general so i don't got much time for that soooooo. lol