Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1129
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:09 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:Only if dat meskin n soufwest go with me lol
You got me fucked up
Minorities always get killed first
Shiii she'll be the minority of the group, we could sacrifice her

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
Wow some team player you guys are 😒

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 pm

elsagate.

weird youtube phenomenon?

or

secret pedo language?
Image

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:33 am

residentsleep wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 pm
elsagate.

weird youtube phenomenon?

:shock:
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1984
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 am

saw Cam'Ron tonight and ppl were smokin reggie in the crowd

new york really be takin mad L's b word is bond
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:33 am

Pre-K wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 am
saw Cam'Ron tonight and ppl were smokin reggie in the crowd

new york really be takin mad L's b word is bond
you don't even know da half of it

ny is fucked

can't nobody move right out here

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:47 am

Image

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:39 am

residentsleep wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:47 am
song was amazing

peep was on another level

rip peep
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:41 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:33 am
Pre-K wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 am
saw Cam'Ron tonight and ppl were smokin reggie in the crowd

new york really be takin mad L's b word is bond
you don't even know da half of it

ny is fucked

can't nobody move right out here
do u wear timberland boots and smoke mad bluntz yo?
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2194
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 am

Rekshots wrote:
residentsleep wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:47 am
song was amazing

peep was on another level

rip peep
That was beautiful

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1129
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:40 pm

New York gotta big rep live up to, not quite sure if they still do 🤔

When I was out there a bunch of New York niggaz was tryna talk to me but I wasn't even on that tip so I just ducked em cuz Ima boss like dat lol

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:11 pm

If it wasn’t South Bronx or Jamaica Queens niggas then it ain’t official


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:48 pm

tôi có một tinh ranh lớn
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Rekshots wrote:tôi có một tinh ranh lớn
YOU A WATER PIG


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Wtf is wrong w Detroit


Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest