Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:03 pm

On a side note.

Yall ever watched that show OZ on hbo?
It's like a late 90's early 2000's show about niggas in prison. That shit goes hard even tho its old. Way better than gay ass orange is the new black

I highly recommend that show to all you tto niggazzzzz. I think yall will enjoy it n shit
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:04 pm

The chinese nigga from jurassic world comes out in that show. But he was way younger and he's a priest lol
There's a lot of OG actors in it back when they were just starting
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:05 pm

I sound like ronni right now writing a book n shit

Anyone need bed bug extermination services?
Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:45 pm
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:07 pm
Shroom wrote:Nah nikka u dumbass its people like you that make america look bad. Trump is right the only way to make america great again is by throwin spics like u back 2 mexico. Thats not funny american jails dont serve cock meat sandwiches they only do that to arabs at guantamono bay aka arab concentration camps.

Trump 2020
excuse me for lacking jail experience

Not everyone is a perfect citizen like you
you a fukking lame ass who thinks he better than other real niggaz. some of us gotta eat a cock meat sandwich to make it in the jail game. life aint easy nigga. some of us can't afford Ramon noodles so we gotta do wat we gott do in jail to get dat noodles. sometimes dat means sucking on some other niggaz noodles. dat don't make us gay it makes us REAL... da first time me and sohoorm went to jail we got jumped by some pussy ass crips. then we got jumped again by the bloods. then we got jumped again by the latino kangz.. we realize we pussy and can't survive on our own. so we joined the Aryan brothers. we let them white boys fuck us in teh ass. we did wat we had to do to make it in the game.

so ucan judge all you want but in reality you are fake AZ FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilke pac sadi. only god can joyde me
Im watching mobile fighter g gundam right now cuz i aint seen it since iwas 8 yrs old when it was on toonami.. nikka im revaluatimg my life right now and think im a weeb cuz i still got a crush on rain. Nikka datz 15 yrs wit a crush on a anime bitch how long have u had crush on sailor moon? Are these feelings normal? Should i hang myself? I dont wanna end up like resident sleep jackin off to beatiality hentai
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Resident sleep is in jail
They found the corpes he was collecting in his basement
Pre-K

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:53 pm

Aye y’all oughta go to www.johnclaywolfe.com and order a DJ Pre-K t-shirt then you’ll be ballin n hoes at churches will suck you up in the parking lot ya heard
IMG_1093.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Wearing that to my next job interview
Pre-K

Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:00 pm

They won’t hire you

You’ll just walk into the building and automatically be recognized as the new CEO

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Ima walk in firing anybody that look at me funny
residentsleep

Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:44 am

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:41 am

Ronni313
Screw Head

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:42 am

Dat meskin I think u might need da number

I feel like u r subliminally asking me for help with your B.B. issue. I gotchu for the low lows
Rekshots

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Shroom wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:29 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:45 pm
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:07 pm
excuse me for lacking jail experience

Not everyone is a perfect citizen like you
you a fukking lame ass who thinks he better than other real niggaz. some of us gotta eat a cock meat sandwich to make it in the jail game. life aint easy nigga. some of us can't afford Ramon noodles so we gotta do wat we gott do in jail to get dat noodles. sometimes dat means sucking on some other niggaz noodles. dat don't make us gay it makes us REAL... da first time me and sohoorm went to jail we got jumped by some pussy ass crips. then we got jumped again by the bloods. then we got jumped again by the latino kangz.. we realize we pussy and can't survive on our own. so we joined the Aryan brothers. we let them white boys fuck us in teh ass. we did wat we had to do to make it in the game.

so ucan judge all you want but in reality you are fake AZ FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilke pac sadi. only god can joyde me
Im watching mobile fighter g gundam right now cuz i aint seen it since iwas 8 yrs old when it was on toonami.. nikka im revaluatimg my life right now and think im a weeb cuz i still got a crush on rain. Nikka datz 15 yrs wit a crush on a anime bitch how long have u had crush on sailor moon? Are these feelings normal? Should i hang myself? I dont wanna end up like resident sleep jackin off to beatiality hentai
why 2d anime girls are better than 3d real girls

2d girls are more attractive. Even deformed 2d girls are attractive (like Hanako from Katawa Shoujo) but there is only a small amount of women who are attractive without makeup.

2d girls have perfect proportions and aren't fat, the majority of 3d girls are fat and have bad proportions.

2d girls are not shallow and have loyalty, 2d girls will accept an ugly short male but 3d girls won't, and if a 3d girl did, she would cheat on him the moment someone who isn't ugly and short showed interest in her.

2d girls are usually virgins but 3d girls have usually had 10 partners at least by their mid 20s. Usually even more than that too because they spend their youth having sex with as many attractive males as possible ("exploring their sexuality").

2d girls have perfect personalities. They don't lie, they are kind, understanding, caring, etc. 3d girls lie often and are not kind, understanding or caring.

2d girls don't see relationships pragmatically like 3d girls. To a 3d female, relationships are a way to better their lives. Dating a very high tall guy will get them status so they will date one just for that reason. Dating a rich guy will get them easy money so they will date one just for that reason. Most 3d girls see men as tools to better their lives and if you no longer serve the purpose you had when she got in a relationship with you, you will be replaced with someone else. 2d girls aren't like this.

2d girls dress and act better. 3d girls think dressing with as little clothes as possible is desirable, when really, it looks terrible and very generic, since nearly every 3d girl dresses the same way. 2d girls also do not complain just for the sake of complaining and act better (less swearing, less drunk, etc.)

2d girls look more unique. All hair colors and eye colors are common with 2d girls making them have more unique appearances. Most 3d girls look very similar, especially if they are from the same race.

2d girls have interests. Like reading, chess, art, etc. Most 3d girls do not. They're "hobbies" are talking a lot and using social media.

2d girls are funny, 3d girls aren't.

2d girls age really well, 3d girls don't.

2d girls are objectively better than 3d girls both appearance and personality wise. The only con to them is you can't talk to them or touch them.
Rekshots

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:04 pm
The chinese nigga from jurassic world comes out in that show. But he was way younger and he's a priest lol
There's a lot of OG actors in it back when they were just starting
WOW interesting!!!

Tell us more

fucking dork
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:03 pm
On a side note.

Yall ever watched that show OZ on hbo?
It's like a late 90's early 2000's show about niggas in prison. That shit goes hard even tho its old. Way better than gay ass orange is the new black

I highly recommend that show to all you tto niggazzzzz. I think yall will enjoy it n shit
just seeing this now but jea its one of my favorite shows of all time

Adebisi was dat nigga forreal

it's worth it from start to finish... pretty graphic with the gay shit but its real tho

back when HBO was about depicting any life they showed on the screen to be as accurate as possible.. kind of like The Wire but about prison life (and actors from both shows overlap a lot you'll see)