Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:42 am

I'll be at greenspoint today from 9:43 am to 9:44 am

Say it to my face pussy

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:46 am

Shroom wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:42 am
Happy 2 be home its on i miss my gs qnd i miss them niggas rollin on chrome i mean my potnas talkin bout my kinfolk knockin boppaz IM STRAIGHT OUT IM READY 2 DO DA HARD TOPPA - "some random nigga on da screwtape"

Does anyone know who da nikka frestylin iz?



Btw dat meskin wont feel diz song cuz he not a real nikka he never been 2 da pen. Da 1st time i went was cuz i stole dat meskin dads landscaping trailer wit all da lawnmowerz on it. Dat hoe ass nikka erik snitched on me when i tried 2 sell him his dads leaf blower for $30
i dont know who dat nigga is but i do miss GATOR dat boy used to show nakkad ass and parlay all day LOL

pourin out sum liquer for gator and mr 32
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:47 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:42 am
I'll be at greenspoint today from 9:43 am to 9:44 am

Say it to my face pussy
u lucky i had a dentist appointment today. or i wouldve beat ur punk ass
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:56 am

Lmao pussy ass rek and shampoo never showed up

9:55 am smh i left got tired of waiting

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:58 am

Rekshots wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:42 am
I'll be at greenspoint today from 9:43 am to 9:44 am

Say it to my face pussy
u lucky i had a dentist appointment today. or i wouldve beat ur punk ass
How many dentists appointments do you need? This is like the 50th one this year

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:03 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:58 am
Rekshots wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:42 am
I'll be at greenspoint today from 9:43 am to 9:44 am

Say it to my face pussy
u lucky i had a dentist appointment today. or i wouldve beat ur punk ass
How many dentists appointments do you need? This is like the 50th one this year
i got gingivitis
Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Lol at being awak3 at 10 am nikka me n rek gettin dat ebt money we dont wake up till like 1pm cuz we dont got no 9 to 5 we g9t to slang rocks on da parkway 2 c9me up
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Shroom wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:06 pm
Lol at being awak3 at 10 am nikka me n rek gettin dat ebt money we dont wake up till like 1pm cuz we dont got no 9 to 5 we g9t to slang rocks on da parkway 2 c9me up
getin 0money0 like u suppoze o do nikka lol
i saw da hoe ass nikka j don comin out da library wit a stack of books n shit. he wuz like "imma get smart and teach errbody bout communism"
i wuz like
"U puszy"
and i knocked the books outta his hands
den i stole his wallet lol
dat how re0l niz9ga do we dont care about no books we bour being crooks
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:35 pm

I miss TYP

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:33 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:35 pm
I miss TYP
Legend has it that Gatorade bottle TYP pissed on still contains his urine
shits a rare find

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:39 am

Me and Mixerr gonna search for that bottle in abandoned warehouses and use it to clone TYP

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:11 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:39 am
Me and Mixerr gonna search for that bottle in abandoned warehouses and use it to clone TYP
A young G will rise again
can't wait

Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:19 pm

I still got that niggas freestyles but when i updated my imac to high sierra it wont start no more it says it cant find the file for startup. Are any of u faggitz knowledgable on apple? I already tried 1st aid and backing up my files from tike machine but it cant find anything. I got like 80gb of music
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:00 pm

i remember that time typ made a post saying "im on dat powda feelin good"
then the next day he had a drug overdose LOL

dat boy was raw AF
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Shroom wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:19 pm
I still got that niggas freestyles but when i updated my imac to high sierra it wont start no more it says it cant find the file for startup. Are any of u faggitz knowledgable on apple? I already tried 1st aid and backing up my files from tike machine but it cant find anything. I got like 80gb of music
is googel banned on the nawf syde ?
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201290
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests