Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:48 pm
I invited an old friend over to smoke.....I’ma just keep it real.....so I just felt like it so we had sex I nutted n it was good af for a hot minute now I want him to leave so I’m just sittin here typing waitin for dis nigga to leave😒

Was it worth it?
Not really cuz I been celibate as fuck for real so now I fuck dat up.....prolly fucked up my winning streak 😒😒😒cuz god ain’t gone give you no real win when you sinning. whatver tho. Now I gotta redeem this day cuz I feel like a loser.
funny how you let niggas nut in you dat don't have feelin for you

but 2183308004 been in love wit you for years and would treat you like a queen.. and you shit on him. he make him buy you dinner den when the nights over you don't even kiss the nigga. you just give him and hug and say "you such a nice guy".

281 was the nigga who saved you form you ex arab boyfriend. that arab was gonna make you blow up a pig farm for allah or sumshit. 281 was the nigga dat let you hide in his house. he was the one to cuddle wit you. he was the one to clean up the burn marks the arab nigga gave you

and wtf do you do...... you leave him as soon as the isis nigga is in jail

and you fauck a random niggaz you met a the gas station smh

i hope you realize 281 loves you and will do anything for you

one dya he might not be theri to help you
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:02 pm

Whole time we fucked I was dreaming bout this one guy I gotta crush on sometimes.....bitches do that shit to.......this one fine ass hood ass nigga asked me for my number for months n I kept saying no but now he won’t even look at me cuz I don’t said said no so many times.....but one day he will lol.

I’m so weird sometimes like the ones I like I will pretend not to notice them.....iono why lol
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Lol that wasn’t no random nigga
Pre-K

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:39 pm

All this fuckin you doin you better have some money for me bitch

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Men r so annoying.....u do some one lil time n y’all swear I been doing all this f*%%
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Fuck all dat shit.....it’s out my system now
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:15 pm

I hate the aftermath of giving into temptation....it’s just like so dirty I don’t like it.

do y’all ever feel like that?
Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:15 pm
I hate the aftermath of giving into temptation....it’s just like so dirty I don’t like it.

do y’all ever feel like that?
after i masturbate i feel dirty
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:00 pm
Ronni313 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:48 pm
I invited an old friend over to smoke.....I’ma just keep it real.....so I just felt like it so we had sex I nutted n it was good af for a hot minute now I want him to leave so I’m just sittin here typing waitin for dis nigga to leave😒

Was it worth it?
Not really cuz I been celibate as fuck for real so now I fuck dat up.....prolly fucked up my winning streak 😒😒😒cuz god ain’t gone give you no real win when you sinning. whatver tho. Now I gotta redeem this day cuz I feel like a loser.
funny how you let niggas nut in you dat don't have feelin for you

but 2183308004 been in love wit you for years and would treat you like a queen.. and you shit on him. he make him buy you dinner den when the nights over you don't even kiss the nigga. you just give him and hug and say "you such a nice guy".

281 was the nigga who saved you form you ex arab boyfriend. that arab was gonna make you blow up a pig farm for allah or sumshit. 281 was the nigga dat let you hide in his house. he was the one to cuddle wit you. he was the one to clean up the burn marks the arab nigga gave you

and wtf do you do...... you leave him as soon as the isis nigga is in jail

and you fauck a random niggaz you met a the gas station smh

i hope you realize 281 loves you and will do anything for you

one dya he might not be theri to help you
thx bruh i shed a tear reading this
she treats me like im a nobody to her
😢
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:35 pm

i been wanting to link with Ronni for years

i believed in her aspirations so much that I even gave her online instructions on how to cook crack (even though I never did that shit in my life)... bet 281 can't attest to that

but I ain't a hood nigga no mo so it will never work out.. but Ronni come link with me when you ready to move to the burbs, start a family and buy a house... under my wing i'l put more stamps on your passport than any man could
Rekshots

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:53 am

J-Don wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:35 pm
i been wanting to link with Ronni for years

i believed in her aspirations so much that I even gave her online instructions on how to cook crack (even though I never did that shit in my life)... bet 281 can't attest to that

but I ain't a hood nigga no mo so it will never work out.. but Ronni come link with me when you ready to move to the burbs, start a family and buy a house... under my wing i'l put more stamps on your passport than any man could
DAMN!

281 got some competition for simp of the year
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:40 am

Hey Ronni if you choose me i will buy you a 1997 astro van and a 2 bedroom trailer for our 6 kids

Think about it
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Jdon you from nyc n Idk I always wanted me nyc nigga haha

Dat meskin you want six kids dats a lot how we gone afford them all with your oil change job? N u know I can’t live in a trailer
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:45 pm

I’m feeling fucked up mane

I play the classic lotto 47 right.....jackpot is a million or better......

So I had this fein bitch in my car and I know she took my ticket I just bought........to be honest I don’t care if she hits something but if she hits for the million what do you think I should do?

Funny thing is we was talking about lottery n I said I just hit for a few thousand and she was so jealous she gone say “people that hit big always die” SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not sure what she was getting at or just talking because a couple thousand ain’t hitting big by a long shot...but whatever she said I believe it was out of jealousy. I shouldn’t have told her I hit no way. Real talk this is my own fault.

The drawing is on wedsday and I’ll know if the jackpot wins and what store it came from. It’s prolly a loser ticket anyways but I am praying this won’t be some irony story man

I guess she got me my ass I know because I looked everywhere and she was the only one in my car and I knew it was gone shortly after dropping her off.......this could go real smooth or real fucked up.....see if that ticket is just a loser than she completely lost me for real I will never fuck wit her again.....and that’s her loss period. But if it’s a winner million or better than well I really hope things work out for the better and that I don’t plot n scheme cuz I just don’t wanna let some dumb shit mess my life up.

I’m sick as this could be a serious thing if it hits the jackpot which I am destined to win it someday.

This girl a real life prostitute addicted to heron everyday and she’s barely 21.....if she hits that million idk how I would react. I don’t wanna mess my blessings up or let it stress me out.

What would y’all do? I’ll know Wednesday night if the jackpot is won or not.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:34 pm

I figured out the perfect prayer and answer so I’m not going to think about it no more. Ima just keep it movin cuz ima win regaurdless......and who knows maybe she would do right with it and maybe she get off drugs and do something great and get her peoples out of poverty cuz her family is some real bums no cap. That’s how ima look at it which ever way it go.