Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
B.Gizzle.DTX

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:29 pm

RONNI! RONNI! RONNI!
Screw Head

Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:27 pm
Ronni write my name on your booty n take a pic so we know it’s real

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
she sent these to me on ig
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Ronni313
Screw Head

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 pm

Ironically that kinda looks just like my butt lol I even have lower back dimples like that 🤦🏻‍♀️I don’t like them either lol 😂 but I hate wearing underwear
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:13 am

Can confirm that looks like Ronnis ass

Just missing the bed bug bites
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:28 am

2019 gonna be the resurgence of TTO
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:30 am

Every time I defend where I live, some shit happens that annoys me......I make too much money to be listening to my upstairs neighbors 😖they been arguing screaming stomping for hours now man I got anxiety.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:49 am

I had such a good last couple months.....now is the test..I’m going back in my dark period I can feel it 😔it’s essential though for elevation....gotta stay down down... I’m done laughing n joking like shits sweet cuz it ain’t...not right now

No shopping
Make as much money as possible that means less sleep
No blowing money
Eating extra healthy because I fell off somewhat.. from the holidays
No sex
No weed smoke....I quit because I just gotta right now. Gotta stack this money I spend to much on weed without realizing it....plus it’s not doing nothing for me right now because it’s a dark period so no point.
Gotta start the new year in complete grind mode that’s my goal. For the next 3 months

I need 50 thousand dollars it’s really important. Credit score is not even a fucking 700 yet 😒it’s a ducking process.

Balance might b the key 🔑 fun, work, leisure.....but I can’t do it so I’m like fuck all the fun. 😒 not sure if this is healthy tho but it’s the only way that gets past levels for me
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:51 am

😔happy new year I’m off TTO for awhile
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:15 am

People think ima crappy friend I think cuz I avoid calls texts and events I’m invited to.....and that’s people that are my good respectable friends😭 I hate feeling like I’m disappointing people especially the ones that matter...which is why I kinda wanna go completely Mia for along time....like you can’t reach me unless you call my mom or something. That way can’t nobody be upset with me and I can focus focus focus.

Oh yeah I wanna meditate to cuz I need to purify my mind. I got massive anxiety right now.

It’s deeper than it seems....y’all member my crazy auntie? Well she still my not so low key enemy. And man Christmas 🎄 was crazy man but that’s a whole nuther story. But it contributed to my anxiety big time.....I been feeling like this since then 😔😖 I just wanna go far away n forget about stuff for along time but that’s not possible so I gotta do the next best thing.
Rekshots

Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:32 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:30 am
Every time I defend where I live, some shit happens that annoys me......I make too much money to be listening to my upstairs neighbors 😖they been arguing screaming stomping for hours now man I got anxiety.
come over to my trailer house. PRE K coming over tonite to cool BBQ. HE looks like hank hill and cooks like hank hill

dat boi THROWED
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:12 am

Why u stressin ronni
You're gonna win the lottery one day, right?
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:30 am

Yeah I am....that may take a few years Idk when exactly but in that time frame......but I’m not ready for that money just yet I gotta go through some things first..and for good reason..it’s all going to make perfect sense. Y’all just don’t understand what I’m goin through I’m really sensitive bout certain shit so I can’t duck wit it or it ducks wit me like example I was smoking weed with my aunt and some cousins in her van she was talking all nice to me and then asking some questions & then she murmured some evil shit under her breathe (family Christmas party) it was like she sounded possessed....some weird shit man and I think she thinks that idk...like she thinks I wouldn’t catch that....funny thing the ppl around me did not catch it..... I heard it so good because I was paying attn...the only one who was...it was like a scene in a movie......she wish me dead over the summer...n yet we live double relationships for years now but things only getting worse.......at family things or certain times she acts as if she ain’t do some shit ..n I just play along...man I don’t even got time to really get into it forreal...for y’all to really understand like I said I wanna get the fuck on from some shit and avoid some shit like the plague real talk....I don’t even deal wit my aunt but with the holidays it’s tricky....I can’t be feeling fucked up I can’t let my enemy’s win real talk 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I gotta leave her in 2018....not tryna sound corny n shit lol but thats the thing certain ppl have to go with her unfortunately. 😔so it’s all not easy like it seems plus I gotta lay low n stay out da way so I can get where I gotta go. man it’s more to it..goes way back I have known my aunt my entire life since a baby and my mom doesn’t even really know bout this shit only a few really kno cuz I ignore shout most times. But I don’t got time to take any steps backwards or worse n I know that’s what she wants and even worse real talk. I just gotta stay tf down n out the way frfr I don’t trust no one really but I especially wanna avoid my real enemies and she probably one of the worst ones cuz she is family so it’s tricky 😳
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:52 am

You see the more I elevate, the harder my real enemy’s pray on me so I just can’t fuck with it at all....cuz they evil...trill talk.....y’all may not understand or no someone who is really evil.....lots of times they don’t even know it themselves because they be in full denile.....but that’s the thing they do know exactly what it is.....but it’s that they can’t help it cuz they let the devil take over every time.....It’s tricky stuff.....but I don’t got time. So I gotta do what needs to be done n keep it movin. Theres so much more to it..I should write a book but I would have to start from the very beginning....maybe one day
Pre-K

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Shut the fuck up n show us your ass

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:31 pm

One of my favorite forums is offline.

Y’all
Muslim freedom for all.