Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Boy C » Fri May 17, 2019 12:19 pm

DJ_BlackJack wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:30 am
Have yall checked out my debut Chopped Not Slopped mix? Don't act like yall don't want to 🌿👀🌿
Straight out the Southwest

610 in the wind
Muslim freedom for all.


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Ronni313 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:55 pm

No dat me skin 100k is not no real money. Yeah sure I’d be happy as fuck for that but na

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1498
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: RE: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by mfeswhtx » Fri May 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Boy C wrote:
DJ_BlackJack wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:30 am
Have yall checked out my debut Chopped Not Slopped mix? Don't act like yall don't want to
Straight out the Southwest

610 in the wind
Shut your river oaks ass up b

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Ronni313 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:12 am

Gosh...the guy I love love found out somehow that I was friends with dude in the lawsuit n accident and now he says he’s done with me forever and that he is gunna fuck all my friends 💔😪.......he better hope God is with me cuz I’ll murder that nigga 👿👹

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿now I can’t sleep and he block me 😢lol no forreal tho this is painful 😪

I can only turn this pain into ammunition and elevate🌹

Shit hurts so bad no cap. But the Bible says to keep your heart.

“Above all things, gaurd your heart, for everything you do flows from it” -proverbs 4:23

I love God 🌹❤️

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Mixerr » Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 am

Mex wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:22 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:03 pm
Here's a video of Mixerr playing with his nut sack

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
his urban explorations weren't getting him views anymore
so he had to turn to that X-Rated Content
That was actually my leg. Believe what you want. I knew from jump the video would get a lot of views. There’s thousands of pimple popping videos on YouTube they have millions of views.

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Dat_Meskin » Sat May 18, 2019 7:23 am

Don't listen to them Mixerr

Thanks to that video I've been able to pop multiple pimples on my balls. Everytime I'm about to go fuck some hoes i pop my balls just like you

Thank you

If anyone hates on that fuck them

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: RE: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Boy C » Sat May 18, 2019 3:06 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Boy C wrote:
DJ_BlackJack wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:30 am
Have yall checked out my debut Chopped Not Slopped mix? Don't act like yall don't want to
Straight out the Southwest

610 in the wind
Shut your river oaks ass up b

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
lol I’m downtown now playboi

You know about the light rail?
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Mixerr » Sun May 19, 2019 1:35 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:23 am
Don't listen to them Mixerr

Thanks to that video I've been able to pop multiple pimples on my balls. Everytime I'm about to go fuck some hoes i pop my balls just like you

Thank you

If anyone hates on that fuck them
The pimple had been hurting me for 2 weeks prior to the extraction.

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: RE: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Dat_Meskin » Sun May 19, 2019 7:01 am

Mixerr wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:23 am
Don't listen to them Mixerr

Thanks to that video I've been able to pop multiple pimples on my balls. Everytime I'm about to go fuck some hoes i pop my balls just like you

Thank you

If anyone hates on that fuck them
The pimple had been hurting me for 2 weeks prior to the extraction.
How much do you charge to extract a pimple on my butt cheek? I tried but I can't reach it.

Let me know, i got cash in hand Mixerr
I only trust you for a job like this

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3473
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: RE: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Rekshots » Sun May 19, 2019 7:25 am

Boy C wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:06 pm
mfeswhtx wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Boy C wrote:
Straight out the Southwest

610 in the wind
Shut your river oaks ass up b

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
lol I’m downtown now playboi

You know about the light rail?
boy c calling out swhtx

boy c took the metro downtown wit all the homeless niggas and drug addict killas

he pulled up to HEB and bought a Juicy IPA and also bought one for the big gorilla looking bitch next to him.

boy c tells her he knows K-rino and murder one.

boy c bout to get sum gorilla pussy downtown

swhtx talkin shit bout how he gonna smack boy c in the face. but elliot never showed up

typical internet tough guy

boy c livin good 8-) 8-)
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3473
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Rekshots » Sun May 19, 2019 7:26 am

Mixerr wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 am
Mex wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:22 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:03 pm
Here's a video of Mixerr playing with his nut sack

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
his urban explorations weren't getting him views anymore
so he had to turn to that X-Rated Content
That was actually my leg. Believe what you want. I knew from jump the video would get a lot of views. There’s thousands of pimple popping videos on YouTube they have millions of views.
you should combine urban exploration and pipple poppin together

go pop your nut pimples at an abandon payless

MAN HOL UP
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Boy C » Sun May 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Getting drunk in downtown. Houston needs more rail line.

We are just too spread out to be a transit based city
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by J-Don » Sun May 19, 2019 4:06 pm

what do you want for Houston to be like NYC?

fuck outta here and fuck a rail line

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Boy C » Sun May 19, 2019 4:11 pm

J-Don wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:06 pm
what do you want for Houston to be like NYC?

fuck outta here and fuck a rail line
.. both liberal cities so I can’t complain

You can’t even drive in NYC. You take yellow cabs.
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Boy C » Sun May 19, 2019 4:13 pm

J-Don wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:06 pm
what do you want for Houston to be like NYC?

fuck outta here and fuck a rail line

Dog.. you know about Hudson Yards? Isn’t it the biggest US construction project in history? Like $10 billion?

Y’all got them super talls our theyr
Muslim freedom for all.


Post Reply