Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:43 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:17 pm
datmeskin & rekshots have been lying this entire time about the sex dolls they own........i visited them yesterday & this was the ish they had of course i used it but i was disappointed as fook because they have been talking a huge game

Image
Ewwwwww men are so gross
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:43 pm

🤢🤢🤢puked in my mouth a lil
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Lol 281 fucked the guest puzzy

We hide the best ones when we got visitors


Not gonna lie tho, is somthin bout dat guest puzzy dat make a nigga feel some type of way

Aging like fine wine if i do say so myself
User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:22 am

Image
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:49 am

Lol. I used to watch his podcasts, but lately he started turning into a whiny little bitch and acting like he knows it all by disagreeing with everything a guest is trying to say.

I still watch some every now and then if it's a real interesting guest, but he ends up pissing me off by not letting them speak and basically making it all about him


FUCK JOE ROGAN, HE'S A MIDGET WANNA BE UFC FIGHTER WITH A TINY DICK AND FRAGILE EGO. HE WOULD PROBABLY CRY LIKE A BITCH IF SOMEONE SMARTER AND STRONGER YELLED AT HIM.

Also, he's gonna be on Spotify now instead of youtube so I for sure won't be watching anymore after that
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3845
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:49 am
Lol. I used to watch his podcasts, but lately he started turning into a whiny little bitch and acting like he knows it all by disagreeing with everything a guest is trying to say.

I still watch some every now and then if it's a real interesting guest, but he ends up pissing me off by not letting them speak and basically making it all about him


FUCK JOE ROGAN, HE'S A MIDGET WANNA BE UFC FIGHTER WITH A TINY DICK AND FRAGILE EGO. HE WOULD PROBABLY CRY LIKE A BITCH IF SOMEONE SMARTER AND STRONGER YELLED AT HIM.

Also, he's gonna be on Spotify now instead of youtube so I for sure won't be watching anymore after that
nice blog post faggit
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Thank you
User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:30 am

Image
User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 1106
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:51 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
2813308004 wrote:dat_meskin i think this girl is referring to u u fooking white washed mexican

https://twitter.com/MsAugust_/status/12 ... 0555641858
I speak spanish bihhh
How long were you in ESL? I graduated out that hoe in 3rd grade.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:27 pm


Shroom wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
2813308004 wrote:dat_meskin i think this girl is referring to u u fooking white washed mexican

https://twitter.com/MsAugust_/status/12 ... 0555641858
I speak spanish bihhh
How long were you in ESL? I graduated out that hoe in 3rd grade.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Me too nigga. I didn't belong there, them niggas were dumb af.


From 4th grade and up I was finally with the white smart kids getting a proper education.
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3845
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:27 pm
Shroom wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:I speak spanish bihhh
How long were you in ESL? I graduated out that hoe in 3rd grade.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Me too nigga. I didn't belong there, them niggas were dumb af.


From 4th grade and up I was finally with the white smart kids getting a proper education.
did you hear dey about to abolish the police .
win dey do dat me and 281 are gonna move to pearland and we gonna sell big dope

if i sell big dope i might get sum pussy cuz i heard in them rap songs hoes like a drug dealing nigga with big dope moeny. hahahaha

2020 da year rek loses his v card :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Can i have your pocket puzzy after you get laid?


I aint a virgin or anything. Just gonna give it to my friend


He goes to another school you don't know him
User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 1106
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:13 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Shroom wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:I speak spanish bihhh
How long were you in ESL? I graduated out that hoe in 3rd grade.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Me too nigga. I didn't belong there, them niggas were dumb af.


From 4th grade and up I was finally with the white smart kids getting a proper education.
I aint goin lie they had put me in GT wetback classes in 1st grade where we would do shit on the computer n learn english but I didnt wanna stay after school for that shit so i told my moms to get me out. I was a very young bright wetback but i didnt wanna be no uncle tom/juan ass nigga so i started movin big candy and started givin niggas like rek boy c and 281 swirlys and takin dem nikkaz lunch money. Lol rek snitched on me one time for takin hiz money so i took dat nikkaz breakfast and lunch for 2 weeks straight knwin his broke momma couldnt feed him at home lol dat nikka look like one dem nikkaz from da hollowcoastv after dem 2 weeks hahhhaha malnourished azz nikka
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Rek made african kids look fat
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:44 pm

Image1592538260.022552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Post Reply