Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 am

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 3027
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:03 pm

Mixer do u think 11 pages will be enough?


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:12 am

Pre-K wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:03 pm
Mixer do u think 11 pages will be enough?


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
I’ve written album reviews that are more than 11 pages long. Yes.
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:45 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:22 pm
Mixerr, can you please make one of these tutorials

I feel like i could learn how to make it better if you explain it tbh


im got invited to a superbowl party with all the cool high school kids. I'm 36 and im finally gonna be considered cool. i've been waiting for this moment my whole life

the only problem is they asked me to pick the songs. I don't know any new rappers. like who is the top rapper now?

the mix i made was on a burned cd and it had
young jeezy soul survivor
dem frachinse boys - laffy taffy
shawty lo - dey kno
ti - rubber band man
lil flip sunshine
mike jones - still tippin.
lil keke- drapped up drappeout know what im talkin bout
slim thug - sittin sidewayz

but i realized all these songs are over 20 years old and the cool kids have no idea who these rappers are. also how do i play music if its not aon a burned cd? do kids sstil use ipods or zune mp3 players? i really don't know im old and haven't been keeping up with the time. i tried to contact my little cousin on myspace but i found out that website died 10 years ago. wtf am i suppose to do?


i can't go out like corey did back in the day. i can't resort to haning out iwth children on a school bus singing rap songs

help dat meskin. give me some cool new rap songs
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5108
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:02 pm

Me and rek pulled up to the high school super bowl party like this and we busted out crying when eminem started singing

We sang all the songs in the half time show word for word, all the gen z kids were lost as fuck LOL it was the greatest moment of our lives

For once, WE were the cool kids 🥲
Screenshot_20220213-200003_Instagram.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 3027
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:45 pm

Y’all stopped dressing like that?


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 3108
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:15 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:02 pm
Me and rek pulled up to the high school super bowl party like this and we busted out crying when eminem started singing

We sang all the songs in the half time show word for word, all the gen z kids were lost as fuck LOL it was the greatest moment of our lives

For once, WE were the cool kids 🥲Screenshot_20220213-200003_Instagram.jpeg
Got dayum it was cheap af to get fresh back then
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5108
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:18 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:02 pm
Me and rek pulled up to the high school super bowl party like this and we busted out crying when eminem started singing

We sang all the songs in the half time show word for word, all the gen z kids were lost as fuck LOL it was the greatest moment of our lives

For once, WE were the cool kids 🥲Screenshot_20220213-200003_Instagram.jpeg
Got dayum it was cheap af to get fresh back then
Hey runwer e how u been?



U pregnant again?
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5108
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:32 pm

Yall niggaz goin to the Bun B concert at the rodeo??

That shit gonna smell like 10 day old tilapia, all the houston hoes gonna be in there
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:24 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:32 pm
Yall niggaz goin to the Bun B concert at the rodeo??

That shit gonna smell like 10 day old tilapia, all the houston hoes gonna be in there
I brought my pocket pussy to the show as a date. She ended up leaving me and i found her with shoorum and his cousin fucking her behind the dumbster. I was devistated but i ended up forgiving her cuz i realize i was the problem, i neva gave her enough luv and attention.

i also heard dj mixxxxxxxxxxxxer is writing a 15 page review of the show. its gonna be a classic
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5108
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:24 am

I was taking a shit in the restroom when i saw an egg shaped head walk by singing and spelling words

I immediately thought it was my 2nd grade teacher looking for me in the restroom just like the old days

I thought "oh no he found me again", so i yelled for help and then i heard "I don't need no help my nigga, I can do bad on my own" and that's when i realized it was the one and only Mo City Don aka Rother Vandross aka king of the ghetto

So i walked out the stall and shook his hand like a groupie ass bitch (LOL I DIDN'T EVEN WASH MY HANDS)
That nigga went and performed in front of 70,000 people with MY shit in his hands LOL i feel like in a way part of me was on stage that night in the form of shit. next to all my childhood heroes I will never forget that moment
Screenshot_20220326-081313_Instagram.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:23 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:24 am
I was taking a shit in the restroom when i saw an egg shaped head walk by singing and spelling words

I immediately thought it was my 2nd grade teacher looking for me in the restroom just like the old days

I thought "oh no he found me again", so i yelled for help and then i heard "I don't need no help my nigga, I can do bad on my own" and that's when i realized it was the one and only Mo City Don aka Rother Vandross aka king of the ghetto

So i walked out the stall and shook his hand like a groupie ass bitch (LOL I DIDN'T EVEN WASH MY HANDS)
That nigga went and performed in front of 70,000 people with MY shit in his hands LOL i feel like in a way part of me was on stage that night in the form of shit. next to all my childhood heroes I will never forget that moment Screenshot_20220326-081313_Instagram.jpeg
do you kno why women are stupid. its crazy how we convinced them to wear yoga pants and skin tight shorts. I joined the gym recently not to workout or any of that shti. i go to take pictures of asses. i pretent like im texting on my phone but im really just takein pics of they ass and pussies lmao stupid whore.
one time i took a picture of a womans ass but i realize the hoe was like 65 but i didn't care she had a nice ass lmao

i later went home and fucking my pocket pussy and looked at the pic of that old womans ass gnr gnr gnr gnr gnr

women are just wet holes
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5108
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:14 am

Nice, im more of a 64 year old ass guy

It's a lil bit firmer than a 65 ass, and just before the tipping point from fuckable to saggy retirement home ass


If u get any pics of some 64 year old ass next time let me know

NFT that shit and I'll pay you in ethereum
User avatar
Europe Savage
Screw Head
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am
Has thanked: 7 times

Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:22 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:24 am
I will never forget that moment Screenshot_20220326-081313_Instagram.jpeg
As part of a discriminated minority you shouldn’t make fun of a poc with down syndrome. Ro is Ro - he is special.
Image
User avatar
Europe Savage
Screw Head
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am
Has thanked: 7 times

Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:24 am

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:23 am

do you kno why women are stupid. its crazy how we convinced them to wear yoga pants and skin tight shorts. I joined the gym recently not to workout or any of that shti. i go to take pictures of asses. i pretent like im texting on my phone but im really just takein pics of they ass and pussies lmao stupid whore.
one time i took a picture of a womans ass but i realize the hoe was like 65 but i didn't care she had a nice ass lmao

i later went home and fucking my pocket pussy and looked at the pic of that old womans ass gnr gnr gnr gnr gnr

women are just wet holes
Stop lyin faggit. You’ve got a pocket asshole (that black with curly hair and balls edition).
Image
Post Reply