Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Pre-K

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:02 am

gif reaction post
Mex
Screw Head

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Mixerr
Screw Head

Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:24 am

baldjesus wrote:
That's brehsive!
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
Pre-K

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:47 pm

super berhsive
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:41 pm

throwback

PocketfullaStonez
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 am

Code: Select all

http://pocketfullastonez.blogspot.com 
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:53 am

Why do people hate kanye so much, he's a musical genius. He kinda turned into in asshole after his mother died, whom he was very close with and he blames himself for her death. So don't hate on him just becasue he can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks his mind and he's a very honest, blunt person. Also, if you watch his interviews and stuff you'll see that he's actually a humble person with different, creative views. His phliosophy on everything is unique and influences the minds of our generation.

I've been saying this for a few years now. he is undoubtedly one of the best in hip hop. a GOD producer and sampler and he has been dropping great albums for over ten years and he's not stopping. every album has been something new and it's a new way to perceive him. Kanye isn't my favorite artist but that nigga is one of the best and I respect him so fucking much.
Rekshots

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Desperado wrote:Why do people hate kanye so much, he's a musical genius. He kinda turned into in asshole after his mother died, whom he was very close with and he blames himself for her death. So don't hate on him just becasue he can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks his mind and he's a very honest, blunt person. Also, if you watch his interviews and stuff you'll see that he's actually a humble person with different, creative views. His phliosophy on everything is unique and influences the minds of our generation.

I've been saying this for a few years now. he is undoubtedly one of the best in hip hop. a GOD producer and sampler and he has been dropping great albums for over ten years and he's not stopping. every album has been something new and it's a new way to perceive him. Kanye isn't my favorite artist but that nigga is one of the best and I respect him so fucking much.
pretty good post osama bin laden i totally agree man.

look at this video of a dumb nigger getting ran over

lol niggers am i rite?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=833_1470 ... comments=1
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 pm

:?:
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

PocketfullaStonez
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 pm

y da fuk my youtube aint post

Code: Select all

http://pocketfullastonez.blogspot.com 
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:22 pm

PocketfullaStonez wrote:y da fuk my youtube aint post
You gotta use the share video link not the actual url of the page
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Desperado wrote:Why do people hate kanye so much, he's a musical genius. He kinda turned into in asshole after his mother died, whom he was very close with and he blames himself for her death. So don't hate on him just becasue he can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks his mind and he's a very honest, blunt person. Also, if you watch his interviews and stuff you'll see that he's actually a humble person with different, creative views. His phliosophy on everything is unique and influences the minds of our generation.

pretty good post osama bin laden i totally agree man.

look at this video of a dumb nigger getting ran over

lol niggers am i rite?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=833_1470 ... comments=1
What the darn-diddly-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang-diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If yonly you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily-flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Kanye really isn't all that great though...
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:07 pm

OK OK OK OK OK OK
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:48 pm

All that mainstream shit just really isn't that good