Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2965
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:12 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:I wanna hear a Kodak x Krit collab

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app
Mayynee straight up
I never thought about that

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 871
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Fuck rap music shit fell off like 3 yrs ago, bringin grown man clique back




To me, being a gangster was better than being the president of the United States.
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1403
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:26 am

we some grown men around here. we don't drink Juicy IPA's we sip aged scotch and smoke cubans while our assistants run the money through the money counter

Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 871
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:39 pm

Grown man clique for all the latins



Also that was very good desperdao plz post more
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:37 am

Put more ol school white music I love that shit

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2182
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:41 am

what y'all know about this tho


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:41 pm

What y’all kno bout Elvis doe


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:43 pm

This my shit to

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:59 am

Shroom wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:39 pm
Grown man clique for all the latins



Also that was very good desperdao plz post more
ou
Dats some grown man shit right here
Mex & Shorump in a van listening to las viejitas de Recuerdo
whats fuckin with that

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:38 pm

:door:
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Crazy thing I hit the lotto two days in a row off daily 3 and 4..hit for 3200$ ..and then 83$ on the 3 digit.I played my dads birthday...it came out two days in a row.....crazy thing today I missed my uncle Alberts funeral and my old cousin had gave my sister what I’ve been looking for for years now at the library, an old ass newspaper article about my dad, which I went through hundreds of micro film but never found just yet, I hit the loto playing my dads bday twice in a row and then I get his article same day; that just ain’t a coincidence!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:56 pm

killing babies brings u good luck confirmed.
you should have abortions more often.
Image

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:39 am

You don’t even know what I went through tbh not that u care but u just don’t understand cuz if u did u wouldn’t say that

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2965
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:15 am

Welcome back ronni

Did you key your ex baby daddys car?

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:57 am

Ronni313 wrote:Crazy thing I hit the lotto two days in a row off daily 3 and 4..hit for 3200$ ..and then 83$ on the 3 digit.I played my dads birthday...it came out two days in a row.....crazy thing today I missed my uncle Alberts funeral and my old cousin had gave my sister what I’ve been looking for for years now at the library, an old ass newspaper article about my dad, which I went through hundreds of micro film but never found just yet, I hit the loto playing my dads bday twice in a row and then I get his article same day; that just ain’t a coincidence!
How long ago did your daddy do dat

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests