Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Contact:

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:22 pm
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
plz kep de flip memes cuming flipz dezerves recgointenion
I'm from the Bay but I'm white tho
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:44 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:44 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3149
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:35 am

Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Shout out to dat meskin
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3149
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 pm

That's the muhhfuggin jam man hol up

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Yesterday mex got so chopped he started talkin bout he think he bi so he made out wit elliot. Thats when i went to the sink and emptied the bottle of taka vodka and drive home and i havent spoken about it till now
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3149
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 pm

Shroom wrote:Yesterday mex got so chopped he started talkin bout he think he bi so he made out wit elliot. Thats when i went to the sink and emptied the bottle of taka vodka and drive home and i havent spoken about it till now
I don't blame mex
He thought it was sim wise

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:26 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 pm
Shroom wrote:Yesterday mex got so chopped he started talkin bout he think he bi so he made out wit elliot. Thats when i went to the sink and emptied the bottle of taka vodka and drive home and i havent spoken about it till now
I don't blame mex
He thought it was sim wise
he sucked my dick

Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1314
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:34 am

I just don't know what to say nigga I'm lit af

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Nice memes. I liked the Freestyle King one
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Watch people get CTE from pro football tho :twisted:
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:53 pm

I’m gonna give you cte


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest