Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Arabs are dirty fucks that eat on the floor barefoot

Their food smells like dirty ass fungus feet and they dont use silverware

Niggas eat soup with their hands
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:45 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:59 pm
Arabs are dirty fucks that eat on the floor barefoot

Their food smells like dirty ass fungus feet and they dont use silverware

Niggas eat soup with their hands
did you hear andrew tate is in jail

i paid over a 1000 dollars for hustler's university so i can be a TOP G

I will now die a virgin wtf
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:46 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:59 pm
Arabs are dirty fucks that eat on the floor barefoot

Their food smells like dirty ass fungus feet and they dont use silverware

Niggas eat soup with their hands
lol hey really do lol
it kind like chinese food everyone thinks its like the shit you eat at the resturant. but in reality they are eating nasty cat meat and bugs lmao

ronnie falls for the lie everytime. typically detroit woman
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:07 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:59 pm
Arabs are dirty fucks that eat on the floor barefoot

Their food smells like dirty ass fungus feet and they dont use silverware

Niggas eat soup with their hands
did you hear andrew tate is in jail

i paid over a 1000 dollars for hustler's university so i can be a TOP G

I will now die a virgin wtf
LMFAO well never get our hustlers University diploma
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:08 pm

I got fam from mexico that hunt mountain rats and eat them LOL but arabs and chinks are still dirtier LOL
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 3120
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:56 pm

Lmao you guys sound like my sheltered relatives who don’t know any better. Arabic food is amazing and clean and very healthy. I mean y’all wouldn’t get it of course you guys eat American probably fast food every day and Mexican food is not very healthy.
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 3120
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:58 pm

I’m really sad yo. I met my soulmate literally and I already have two kids by the wrong person. I love my kids of course. But life would of been much easier if I met this person along ass time ago. Life is so weird.
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 3120
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:02 pm

I want to make things work with my kids father but we’re so different. He only pretended to be into my lifestyle just to trap me and I fell for it like an asshole. Why do men do that like I just don’t understand it. I’d rather been born a man I think men have it better cuz they can have a bunch of families if one fails, a woman the chances are slim to none
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 3081
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:02 am

Taco Casa is the shit


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:50 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:02 pm
I want to make things work with my kids father but we’re so different. He only pretended to be into my lifestyle just to trap me and I fell for it like an asshole. Why do men do that like I just don’t understand it. I’d rather been born a man I think men have it better cuz they can have a bunch of families if one fails, a woman the chances are slim to none
stfu thot u literally have a vag everything is easy 4 u.........u literally have to do 0 work to get a new man just have a puzzy.......i have seen 600 lbs bed ridden thots who can get dicc at will or thots in wheelchairs who cant even move their legs getting dicc........az long az u have a vag dont ever say the ish u posted again.....
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Image
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:51 am


Ronni313 wrote:I met my soulmate literally and I already have two kids by the wrong person
L M F A O
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:58 am

Btw if mexican food is so nasty

Explain why mexico has an obesity problem?


Sounds to me like the food is so good it makes people eat their way into diabetes and high cholesterol


LOL RUNEW32 DON'T KNOW SHIT
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:01 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:50 am
Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:02 pm
I want to make things work with my kids father but we’re so different. He only pretended to be into my lifestyle just to trap me and I fell for it like an asshole. Why do men do that like I just don’t understand it. I’d rather been born a man I think men have it better cuz they can have a bunch of families if one fails, a woman the chances are slim to none
stfu thot u literally have a vag everything is easy 4 u.........u literally have to do 0 work to get a new man just have a puzzy.......i have seen 600 lbs bed ridden thots who can get dicc at will or thots in wheelchairs who cant even move their legs getting dicc........az long az u have a vag dont ever say the ish u posted again.....
i got turned down by three 500 pound women wtf
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:04 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:56 pm
Lmao you guys sound like my sheltered relatives who don’t know any better. Arabic food is amazing and clean and very healthy. I mean y’all wouldn’t get it of course you guys eat American probably fast food every day and Mexican food is not very healthy.
we get it rouunnie you like arab food. you bring up eating arab food like 10 times a year. we get it the tailban finally opened a resturant in detroit. congrats nigga you can now eat there shitty food
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:05 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:02 pm
I want to make things work with my kids father but we’re so different. He only pretended to be into my lifestyle just to trap me and I fell for it like an asshole. Why do men do that like I just don’t understand it. I’d rather been born a man I think men have it better cuz they can have a bunch of families if one fails, a woman the chances are slim to none
Andrew tate is right. women should be property
Post Reply