Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:25 pm

No thotting here. It ain’t about that like I am completely altered like I feel like shit every day😪😪😪😪😪and I’m so disgusted by everything like I have this wicked sense of smell like I can smell the planet Mars or something.....so everything fucking disgusts me it’s 24/7 feeling queezy even if I’m not exactly nauseous like I’m still grossed out by everything and it’s summertime and everyone is out having a good time turning up even my baby’s dad and here I am disabled basically. This has impacted my life on so many levels. It’s really awful to be 7 months pregnant at the beginning of summer like it’s hot as fuck out and miserable😪😪😪I’m starting to walk funny and my back hurts and soon my stomach is gunna be really huge cuz I have 11 weeks left and that’s when it really grows and man I tell u what this is so hard for me
Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:58 pm

Me
Dat meskn
Rek
Pre k
Mfswhtx

That’s about 6 of us on here still lmao why is that so funny.....I guess we’re the only ones who haven’t grown up yet
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:14 pm

You know if the baby is born while you're still on TTO that means its a TTO baby

Can I claim him/her on my taxes next year?
residentsleep

Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:53 pm

Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:40 am

Anyone have any close friends of the opposite sex? I know people don’t believe in that and I understand because somewhere along the line if they’re attractive you might think about them as more than a friend or ponder on it from time to time I should say

Well I have a BFF but not anymore. He’s a Muslim nigga. Good solid friend/confidante for a few years. So like right before I got back with my baby’s dad and got pregnant immediately as soon as we got back together....right before that I started like flirting with my friend and we kind of talked about it and he assumed that if we ever had sex we would probably end of being together and be in love on account of us being such good friends. But I really didn’t think so cuz he’s really not my type. He’s attractive but still not really my type. But I wondered about it and one night we decided to like lay together in bed but I already knew I wasn’t gunna actually have sex with him but I guess he thought I was but I never actually stated that’s what we were about to do. So we basically just rubbed on eachother and then I said I had to go sleep. And the next day I felt like ugh like turned off and then he gunna text me and he really said this corny shit which turned me off even more to the point of no return damn near ruining our friendship even....he was like “I can’t believe I exposed my private parts last night I’m so mad” and he went on and on like it was a sin against his religion n shit

So not only did he sound like fucking retard saying that but he was just mad cuz I didn’t sleep with him. And he prolly felt it was cuz he exposed himself and I didn’t expose myself nore did I sleep with him. Anyways I played it off like we shouldn’t let this ruin our friendship let’s just be friends. N then he pretended to be on board and he’s like ya it’s all good. And then things kind of went back to normal but then one night he text me and said “can I come spend the night🤓” like he put the nerd emoji🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m like I’m really busy. Anyways then I got pregnant and went ghost and he is a good friend and a good person and he a real nigga too so like idk why his game so fucking corny like that and basically he turned me off soooo bad like I doubt we can ever be friends again cuz I’ll always think about how turned off I was like see that’s how them good guys fuck themselves like they have no game like you gotta have some suave about yourself u kno.

But ya friendship ruined 😒
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:42 am

And holy moly speaking of him I swear no lie he just text me to say what up and check on me cuz I been mIA forrreal....now I feel bad :/
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:45 am

Damn I feel real bad now like my phone literally got a text from him right after I posted that...like how do I get a text from him out the blue like that at that very moment.....wild

that’s crazy and he said don’t hesitate if I ever need anything😪😪😪gosh I feel terrible. But to be honest I wish we never ever decided to even think about liking eachother on that level cuz I used to love hangin as real friends with him like he is real cool it’s just we’re not meant to be on that level and that’s ok but I wish we didn’t even try it kinda ruined it :/
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:52 am

Maybe I feel extra turned off because I’m pregnant and literally everyone annoys me so maybe after my pregnancy him and I can be friends again without me thinking of those corny things he said and our friendship can resume how it was supposed to be.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:52 am

I feel like a horrible person
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:07 am

I had lots of fun with my Muslim friend to we used to be hype and had so much fun around the city but gosh I just wish we ain’t ruin our friendship it might never be the same.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:33 am

Someone once told me that men are only your friend cuz in the back of their head you could be future pussy someday

Smfh that’s so gross like ewww men r such pigs if that’s true which I kno it isn’t for all men maybe like 90% plus you gotta be a lame to be plotting on some pussy for years faking a friendship like you must can’t get any bitches at all on your own like that’s really lame
Screw Head

Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:12 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:33 am
Someone once told me that men are only your friend cuz in the back of their head you could be future pussy someday

Smfh that’s so gross like ewww men r such pigs if that’s true which I kno it isn’t for all men maybe like 90% plus you gotta be a lame to be plotting on some pussy for years faking a friendship like you must can’t get any bitches at all on your own like that’s really lame
to save yourself some time do the test ...........text your friend that you want to fook him & u love him & ask him to come over if he is a true friend he will decline..........btw i really want to fook ur sweet pregnant puzzie plz dont let it got to waste mami
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Aite im chillin on drinking this week

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Screw Head

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:24 pm

happy fathers day ronni3 can u send video of u fingering ur pregnant puzzy plz
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Pre-K

Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:33 pm

Damn ronni u really feel like u ain’t got nothin to offer but some pussy huh

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile