Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:19 pm

3rd abortion. Sheesh...

Well its your body ronni. Keep yo head up

You'll be back being a hoe in no time
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:41 pm

Ronni313 wrote:I'm not really gay but I feel like I'd been better off being a guy, y'all got it easy
That aint true tho. Guys gotta watch out for hoes tryna come up on child support or false claiming rape and shit.

But i do kinda feel you. I'd be mad at myself too if i was you. Ima share one of my stories, maybe that'll make you feel better.

Aaight so there was this bitch i used to fuck around with, we both agreed it was a friends with benefits type shit.. i never caught feelings for her or anything, it was strictly sex dates. No movies or going out to dinner shit.

I always knew i would cut her off eventually cause i just did not see myself with her. She was sexy i give her that but it was just the way she was raised and she was older than me by a few years and just came from a shitty ass family that i wanted no part of.. basically the mexican version of white trash..

Anyways.. one day i was paranoid as fuck cause my dumbass pulled out but went right back at it not giving a fuck cause it was all just in the heat of the moment nawmeen

The next day i was paranoid as fuck tho, i started visualizing my life with a kid by her.. it made me sick, i was fucking mad at myself and i couldn't even sleep and had no appetite.. so i kinda feel what you mean when you say you feel disgusted and mad at yourself.. cause that's kind of how i felt, i didn't want to raise a fucking kid with her.. plus she had nothing to offer. That bitch was broke as fuck so i would've been the one taking care of all the financial shit..
I pretty much stopped talking to her and some days later she posted some shit about pregnancy on IG and i almost threw up.. i forgot what it was exactly but i think it was a meme..
That was the worst feeling ever and i aint religious but i remember that time i asked god for her not to be pregnant lmao.. and i promised myself if she wasnt i would never fuck her again and cut her off..

After a few weeks i realized she wasn't pregnant cause she was still drinking.. so i was happy as fuck and cut her off

But u know ima dog, after a few months passed i still hit it a few times lol..but now im officially done with that bitch cause im in a relationship.. but yeah im fucking glad i didn't get her pregnant.. that has to be one of the worst things ever, thinking you're gonna have a kid with someone you don't wanna be with like that

The end.

Ronni313
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:19 pm
3rd abortion. Sheesh...

Well its your body ronni. Keep yo head up

You'll be back being a hoe in no time
I wasn't being a hoe 😞😞😞😞

I would have kept my other babies but I got sick as fuck I'm one of like 3% of women who suffer from hypermesis gravidarum a rare condition that is awful. Many ppl don't understand it cuz they think it's normal to be sick during pregnancy but this isn't just any regular morning sickness.....some women even die from it. I've read tons of women's stories about it. If u ever had food poisoning where you literally feel like your dying n you puke your brains out no matter what u eat. Every girl I New with kids would say to me how they were sick n they just got through it n they went to work n bla bla but they didn't have what I got n I had each time the second time it was worse Like u can't work u can't do anything accept puke your brains out n everything literally make you puke like I said it's exactly the same as food poisoning but it doesn't go away only when your sleeping n in the morning u start out dry heeving it is something I just can't endure right now I really have to wait for the right time if it ever comes
Ronni313
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:I'm not really gay but I feel like I'd been better off being a guy, y'all got it easy
That aint true tho. Guys gotta watch out for hoes tryna come up on child support or false claiming rape and shit.

But i do kinda feel you. I'd be mad at myself too if i was you. Ima share one of my stories, maybe that'll make you feel better.

Aaight so there was this bitch i used to fuck around with, we both agreed it was a friends with benefits type shit.. i never caught feelings for her or anything, it was strictly sex dates. No movies or going out to dinner shit.

I always knew i would cut her off eventually cause i just did not see myself with her. She was sexy i give her that but it was just the way she was raised and she was older than me by a few years and just came from a shitty ass family that i wanted no part of.. basically the mexican version of white trash..

Anyways.. one day i was paranoid as fuck cause my dumbass pulled out but went right back at it not giving a fuck cause it was all just in the heat of the moment nawmeen

The next day i was paranoid as fuck tho, i started visualizing my life with a kid by her.. it made me sick, i was fucking mad at myself and i couldn't even sleep and had no appetite.. so i kinda feel what you mean when you say you feel disgusted and mad at yourself.. cause that's kind of how i felt, i didn't want to raise a fucking kid with her.. plus she had nothing to offer. That bitch was broke as fuck so i would've been the one taking care of all the financial shit..
I pretty much stopped talking to her and some days later she posted some shit about pregnancy on IG and i almost threw up.. i forgot what it was exactly but i think it was a meme..
That was the worst feeling ever and i aint religious but i remember that time i asked god for her not to be pregnant lmao.. and i promised myself if she wasnt i would never fuck her again and cut her off..

After a few weeks i realized she wasn't pregnant cause she was still drinking.. so i was happy as fuck and cut her off

But u know ima dog, after a few months passed i still hit it a few times lol..but now im officially done with that bitch cause im in a relationship.. but yeah im fucking glad i didn't get her pregnant.. that has to be one of the worst things ever, thinking you're gonna have a kid with someone you don't wanna be with like that

The end.
Exactly I'd rather die than have a low class price a shit baby's father and judging this guy off top I already kno Id wanna murder him. He thinks he can tell me anything (well just by the small time spent) man I'd just rather die and there's no way I would ever want any kind of relationship with the guy let alone 18 years that's forever ewwww ewwww ewww just ewww😰🤧😷🤢😭.....I'm just so fucking sick right now
Pre-K

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Boy C wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:43 pm
I'm just hoping n praying I'm not pregnant I will be so happy
Word to the wise.. you may want to think about not saying "praying" again casually like that.. way over used to the point it's gross :/
WHAT IF SHES MUSLIM BOY C??

MUSLIM FREEDOM FOR ALL

ALHAMDULALLAH

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:13 pm

lmao.

I was going to bring up "religion in the workplace" earlier. It's fine if your Muslim but I don't want to see no crosses or hear about Jesus. Keep that in your private life. No need for that at the work place..

Sorry for dissing your man Pre-K
Muslim freedom for all.
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:37 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:

The end.
pics or ig of said girl plz
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Pre-K

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:02 pm

Boy c u be trollin

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Pre-K

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Lol i deleted her pics already
Ronni313
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:25 pm

I barfed twice today 🤢😖😡i have so much going on.....I hate that nigga he is all I think bout 😞How much I hate him for fucking with me when I clearly stated my fucking intentions 😡😡😡I feel like I wish death on him almost like after this is all over I have to get his ass somehow I just have to but karma is a bitch n I hope he gets what's coming forreal😔😔😔😔😔this isn't fair n I can't even tell a soul so I have to confide in a public forum 😔😞😔☹️☹️
Ronni313
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:32 pm

That abortion shit will seriously fuck your life up g😖😔😞☹️😔😞😡😠😖I hate that nigga all this for a fuckin nut?!? That I didn't even fucking want 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡I didn't enjoy not one second not that if I did it would justify any of this but real talk i hated every minute of it. Eww just the thought of him talking n sayin his corny ass dirty talking is enough to make me puke my fucking guys out I hate that wackass bitch dawg😡. Feel like I gotta fuck his car up or something on the low but I gotta just get through but sadly I can't even see life past this right now 😞😞😞
Pre-K

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:36 pm

Why you wanna fuck his car up when YOU LET HIM HIT

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:39 pm

I came back to tell ronni this

I'm sorry to tell you this, but it is all your fault. You let this man, pretty much, rape you. If you did not want this guy to do anything, it is in your power to
1. Walk away
2. Say no

Fortunately for you, there is something you can do. FInd a lawyer, and build a case. This sounds like classic sexual harrassment/assault, dare I say the "R" word.

Though, since you gave into him pestering you, your case may be void in a court of law. Get yourself a good lawyer, if you really feel the way you feel in your posts.

But, it is your fault. So, make decisions wisely.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:45 pm

If I New any man regretted sexing me like how regret this nigga I would feel ashamed of myself real talk....I feel like I gotta write this lame ass bitch a letter to let him know the problems he is causing me all because his thirsty retarded ass just had to beg me and physicallly throw his nasty ass self on me after I told him several fucking times I don't wanna fuck you😡😡👿👹the devil side of my brain would seriously love shooting him in the leg and smacking him with the gun and saying look at u now u stupid bitch all that for a fuck ? N then boom kill his bitch ass😡I swear it would bring me great pleasure to let him know how much his disgusting ways is completely fucking up my life. I just want him to feel what I feel n suffer all the consequences like I have to. This bitch.