Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Detroit
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Detroit » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm tide a usin tide 😂

User avatar
residentsleep
Screw Head
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by residentsleep » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 am

Detroit wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:38 pm
You like bandgang or vezzo and what bout hbk new shit it's decent him and team east is all on that live me app talking cash shit to each other but hbk song what happen is good
i been hearing of them

actually i been knowing icewear vezzo and doughboyz cashout from Philthy Rich features

that's how I discovered Peezy too though I really got on to him after somebody posted one of his freestyle songs on IG

i been starting to check out Dex Osama and i like what I hear

Detroit ain't got a bad music scene... i'm mostly westcoast and the styles compliment each other actually

User avatar
Detroit
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Detroit » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:20 am

Death on me is dex osama best song but I like all of them

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Desperado » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 am

famous dex > dex osama
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Rekshots » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:52 am

Desperado wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 am
famous dex > dex osama
of course he better than dex osama

dex osama got shot infront of a strip club on a fucking tuesday afternoon.

talk about dying like a fucking loser

Dex osama hold the biggest L in rap murders
Image
retired

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Desperado » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 am

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:52 am
Desperado wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 am
famous dex > dex osama
of course he better than dex osama

dex osama got shot infront of a strip club on a fucking tuesday afternoon.

talk about dying like a fucking loser

Dex osama hold the biggest L in rap murders
lol he got shot by a 46 year old at a strip club on a tuesday afternoon lol detroit hahahahaha
Image

User avatar
Detroit
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Detroit » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Psssssshhhhh come here talking that trash Lil bitch

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Random Thoughts Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:13 pm

They say Xanax is stronger than lean


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile

User avatar
Detroit
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Detroit » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:43 am


User avatar
Detroit
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Detroit » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 am

Rip dex because I'm genuinely upset over this because I know he would have came with some stuff.....fuck what are saying come here n hit me up so I can make a fan out of you lol

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Rekshots » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:20 am

Detroit wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 am
Rip dex because I'm genuinely upset over this because I know he would have came with some stuff.....fuck what are saying come here n hit me up so I can make a fan out of you lol
stop crying over nig nog rappers. his life was worthless and he brought nothing to society. he literally died in front of a strip club on a tuesday afternoon. His life was trash and him dying only did good for shitty detroit. anyone who cries or feels sad about rappers dying are faggots
Image
retired

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Desperado » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:40 am

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:20 am
Detroit wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 am
Rip dex because I'm genuinely upset over this because I know he would have came with some stuff.....fuck what are saying come here n hit me up so I can make a fan out of you lol
stop crying over nig nog rappers. his life was worthless and he brought nothing to society. he literally died in front of a strip club on a tuesday afternoon. His life was trash and him dying only did good for shitty detroit. anyone who cries or feels sad about rappers dying are faggots
dont talk about PAC like dat
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by J-Don » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:41 am

My college is having an Anti-Trump rally lolImage



Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Detroit
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Detroit » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:20 am
Detroit wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 am
Rip dex because I'm genuinely upset over this because I know he would have came with some stuff.....fuck what are saying come here n hit me up so I can make a fan out of you lol
stop crying over nig nog rappers. his life was worthless and he brought nothing to society. he literally died in front of a strip club on a tuesday afternoon. His life was trash and him dying only did good for shitty detroit. anyone who cries or feels sad about rappers dying are faggots
Shut da fuc stupid poopoo head

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest