Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:51 am

This what i imagine rek's facebook to be like

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.boslet
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 am

this new maxo album is hard
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2971
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Desperado wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 am
this new maxo album is hard
how much did maxo pay you to post this?
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3160
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Desperado wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 am
this new maxo album is hard
how much did maxo pay you to post this?
Keep it real or fade away

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:45 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:43 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Desperado wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 am
this new maxo album is hard
how much did maxo pay you to post this?
Keep it real or fade away
really.gif
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1672
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Jessa Rhodes is so fine for a lil booty hoe

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2971
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 pm

Shroom wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:51 am
This what i imagine rek's facebook to be like

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.boslet
link doesn't work

retard faggit
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3160
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Kodak my new fave rapper


User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 pm
Shroom wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:51 am
This what i imagine rek's facebook to be like

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.boslet
link doesn't work

retard faggit
Just because I didn't type the link down right does not give you a reason to verbally abuse me and make me feel inferior. We live in 2018 and still have people like Rek who are the scum of the earth making people conmltrmplate about their mental capabilities. 2018 should be a place where people can hop on TTO wit out bein harrassed every time they posr sometbing
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Nigga this fire thanks desp didnt knw he had released some shit

phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2971
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Shroom wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 pm
Nigga this fire thanks desp didnt knw he had released some shit

maxo got you on the payroll too?


tto must got alot of broke niggaz
Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Shroom wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 pm
Nigga this fire thanks desp didnt knw he had released some shit

my boy teddy walton on the beat
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2551
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Here’s my FUBU Jersey review

Image

This is a nice jersey and it is also throwed

I put it on and I feel like C-N•te

Here’s a pic of me reminiscing on the times me n bg gator flipped thru cloverland Image

Rip gator

Rip big more

Rip screwzoo

Rip zero

Rip Lil fleap


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 pm
Here’s my FUBU Jersey review

I put it on and I feel like C-N•te

Here’s a pic of me reminiscing on the times me n bg gator flipped thru cloverland Image

Rip gator

Rip big more

Rip screwzoo

Rip zero

Rip Lil fleap


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Pimp K rockin Platinum FUBU
damn dat shit clean
reminising bout all them dead souljas who rocked some thowed FUBU

RIP big smore

RIP lil Flap

RIP Lil Flea, you wuz a street military solder

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:45 pm

Teddy Walton is a pussy

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests