Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:43 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:Let me guess...

You were 3 numbers away from winning 50k on a scratch off
I don’t even play scratch off cuz I do not have dumb luck.

I’m not gunna go into detail but trust me when I say it was mapped out for me but I fumbled and I know why and it is because for the last two days I was lusting over a married man....in my head. See when you lust sexual thoughts you have already committed the act with heart and mind. It’s a lot more to it but I knew better yet I did it anyway. I did win though but I fumbled on on the jackpot. See I have rules that I’ve learned throughout life and we all have our unique destiny but if don’t make it, we chose not to. One of my main rules of thumb is that I never ever hit big if I have sex and or lust over someone in my head. Never. Anytime I hit for thousands I was pure in my thoughts. But not these past few days. And a married man is double the trouble he is forbidden. Anyways just know that it was mapped out. You wouldn’t even believe me if I got into detail so I’m not going to bother. But I will say that those lusting temptations and even if I chose to commit the act in the flesh with the person forreal, it still could never be worth what God has in store for me. Never. It’s never worth.....not in my life especially. See others can win regardless but that’s how their life is.....mine is setup different my destiny but I will prevail......this time it hurt different though 50 bands in my hand but it’s okay. I know what I have to do. Lusting is my downfall but I will overcome it. Don’t talk to me about the lottery because you wouldn’t understand. It’s not about a handout, a person like me still gotta earn that shit trust and believe. Anyways please don’t say nothing stupid to me. Cuz I’m very hurt right now I’m telling you 100% if I chose to block those lustful thoughts I would have 50 bands right now. No one understands except my main mans. Cuz their with me everyday so they know.

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
You had a dream that showed a map to 50k buried under a tree, but you forgot the location because of your lustful thoughts?
Rekshots

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 am

dat messkin is roastin ronnie
Screw Head

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 am
dat messkin is roastin ronnie
hes a savage.........forget prek hes old news i want to sit next to dat_meskin at the tto meet up
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:53 pm

I got hacked

I luv you ronnie3
Pre-K

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:55 pm

I want to sit next to ronni so I can tell her her pussy stinks and slap her and choke her

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Ronni313
Screw Head

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:Let me guess...

You were 3 numbers away from winning 50k on a scratch off
I don’t even play scratch off cuz I do not have dumb luck.

I’m not gunna go into detail but trust me when I say it was mapped out for me but I fumbled and I know why and it is because for the last two days I was lusting over a married man....in my head. See when you lust sexual thoughts you have already committed the act with heart and mind. It’s a lot more to it but I knew better yet I did it anyway. I did win though but I fumbled on on the jackpot. See I have rules that I’ve learned throughout life and we all have our unique destiny but if don’t make it, we chose not to. One of my main rules of thumb is that I never ever hit big if I have sex and or lust over someone in my head. Never. Anytime I hit for thousands I was pure in my thoughts. But not these past few days. And a married man is double the trouble he is forbidden. Anyways just know that it was mapped out. You wouldn’t even believe me if I got into detail so I’m not going to bother. But I will say that those lusting temptations and even if I chose to commit the act in the flesh with the person forreal, it still could never be worth what God has in store for me. Never. It’s never worth.....not in my life especially. See others can win regardless but that’s how their life is.....mine is setup different my destiny but I will prevail......this time it hurt different though 50 bands in my hand but it’s okay. I know what I have to do. Lusting is my downfall but I will overcome it. Don’t talk to me about the lottery because you wouldn’t understand. It’s not about a handout, a person like me still gotta earn that shit trust and believe. Anyways please don’t say nothing stupid to me. Cuz I’m very hurt right now I’m telling you 100% if I chose to block those lustful thoughts I would have 50 bands right now. No one understands except my main mans. Cuz their with me everyday so they know.

You had a dream that showed a map to 50k buried under a tree, but you forgot the location because of your lustful thoughts?
Basically. Yes

Screw Head

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:37 pm

u have got to be shuttin me.......some thot from michigan messaged me on pof........nukka its another ronni313

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... efox-b-1-d
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

Rekshots

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:56 am

jammin dat trannie fucking nyc music

ever since 281 told me nyc niggas fuck trannie. their music is like 3999 times better. lets be honest nyc music is better cuz they fuck trannies and keep it real
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:11 am

Dat messin

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:37 am

Ronni313 wrote:Dat messin

Just DM'd you a dick pic

Find the hidden coordinates in the picture.

They will lead you to an abandoned house.

Wait for Mixerr to show up with his youtube crew.

Then tell him "Popping Ball Pimples"

He'll know what that means and give you a cell phone and a briefcase.

There will only be one number saved on the phone.

Text the number and ask "what go dine tonight" followed by a picture of a gorilla

He will then send an address and time.

Don't be late.

Once you arrive, find a dumbass looking man wearing sandals drinking a juicy IPA staring jealously at black men.

Open the briefcase.

Grab the 12" dildo and slap him in the face with it.

Report back when job is complete for a 50k cash reward.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:15 am

Lol that was kinda funny. I like how u r poking fun at my life’s destiny

Pre-K

Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Dumbest bitch award goes to....

Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:14 pm

I guess you think I’m a joke well listen go head cuz I kno that I will be a millionaire in less than a year.

Also I’ll get over my lusting problem. It’s not even to the worst extent either like I barely think about sex. But when I’m ovulating it’s kinda hard

Anyways please don’t say nothing to upset me. Or atleast not to mean. Cuz I can’t be upset right now.

Screw Head

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:23 pm
Dumbest bitch award goes to....

let me guess shes posting wack music again u should follow my leadx & block her
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Ronni313 wrote:I guess you think I’m a joke well listen go head cuz I kno that I will be a millionaire in less than a year.

Also I’ll get over my lusting problem. It’s not even to the worst extent either like I barely think about sex. But when I’m ovulating it’s kinda hard

Anyways please don’t say nothing to upset me. Or atleast not to mean. Cuz I can’t be upset right now.

Hmu when you a millionare

And also when you're ovulating