Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:09 am

Rekshots wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 pm
J-Don wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 pm
I’m more focused on Noni Blanco / Stunna Girl beef


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
fill me in on the blanco vs stunna girl beef

Image
noni beat stunna girl's ass multiple times even while in prison

but stunna girl still tryna make a name off my boo and made a diss track... to which noni responded and is soon to be released

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:22 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:26 pm
Jdon what about Molly Brazy and rocky badds beef?
i'm just gettin onto Molly so i'm literally looking this up

holy fuck don't mean to intertwine shyt but noni is dissing stunna girl on the same beat Rocky Badd used on Vindictive.. man i'm just digging street female rap nowadays

idk i gotta dig deep on this and see wassup with the two do you mind filling me in

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1985
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:38 pm

lol you on some boy c shit
Image

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Rocky been out for years but honestly she never got much shine......she is barely known. Literally. But she has a decent fan base. anyways when Molly came out like a year ago she kinda blew up quick honestly......and because they're both from Detroit rocky got jealous and in all the rocky bad interviews they always compare her to Molly Brazy and so then in an interview she basically said she thinks Molly b should have chose a different rap name 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄becausr she thinks Molly is jockin her swag. 🙄🙄🙄🙄truth is rocky is just jealous that she didn't pop like Molly did. Rocky is wack honestly. She has one hit song which is the Molly diss track vindictive. See rocky kept saying her name in interviews in a round about way acting like she wasn't hating on Molly and in Molly interviews they don't even say Rockys name lol cuz for what? Anyways so Molly finally started saying Rockys name in some songs dissing Rocky....n truth is Rocky couldn't wait for Molly to say her name so she would have a "good enough reason" to come for Molly and talk cash shit....so then she made Vindictive. Basically claiming that Molly stole her whole style and bla bla bla and making excuses for Mollys fame. Rocky bad is trash even her voice don't sound that good on a rap, although her fans will argue that she is the greatest but I highly disagree. Rocky fans will say Molly started it but that isn't the truth point blank period. Just to sum it up

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:19 pm

I can't stand female rappers..



What they gonna rap about? Making sandwhiches?

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Me either actually but I fucks with Molly 🙂

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:25 pm

I love lemonade. Do y'all love lemonade?

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:40 pm

I wanna be down by Brandy ft queen latifah mc lyte and yoyo is a classic shawty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:56 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:40 pm
I wanna be down by Brandy ft queen latifah mc lyte and yoyo is a classic shawty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
What chu kno bout dat?

Aren't you too gully to be listening to stuff like that

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:40 pm
I wanna be down by Brandy ft queen latifah mc lyte and yoyo is a classic shawty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
What chu kno bout dat?

Aren't you too gully to be listening to stuff like that
That was on a screw tape tho, so it's acceptable

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 pm

Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Ronni313 wrote:Rocky been out for years but honestly she never got much shine......she is barely known. Literally. But she has a decent fan base. anyways when Molly came out like a year ago she kinda blew up quick honestly......and because they're both from Detroit rocky got jealous and in all the rocky bad interviews they always compare her to Molly Brazy and so then in an interview she basically said she thinks Molly b should have chose a different rap name becausr she thinks Molly is jockin her swag. truth is rocky is just jealous that she didn't pop like Molly did. Rocky is wack honestly. She has one hit song which is the Molly diss track vindictive. See rocky kept saying her name in interviews in a round about way acting like she wasn't hating on Molly and in Molly interviews they don't even say Rockys name lol cuz for what? Anyways so Molly finally started saying Rockys name in some songs dissing Rocky....n truth is Rocky couldn't wait for Molly to say her name so she would have a "good enough reason" to come for Molly and talk cash shit....so then she made Vindictive. Basically claiming that Molly stole her whole style and bla bla bla and making excuses for Mollys fame. Rocky bad is trash even her voice don't sound that good on a rap, although her fans will argue that she is the greatest but I highly disagree. Rocky fans will say Molly started it but that isn't the truth point blank period. Just to sum it up
Aight imma take your word for it

And yeah Molly poppin


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Pre-K wrote:lol you on some boy c shit
Naw a lotta niggas out just be gay IMO


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 am

I fucking craving lemonade I can't believe gives af bout lemonade

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:33 pm

One time when I was like 13 or 14 I was constipated for whatever reason like idk how but my poop was so big n hard like it wouldn't come out for nothing n it hurt so bad trying...so my aunt told me to take a hot bath n just poop in the tub. So after school I took a hot bath n pushed it out n I felt so relieved that i forgot to take it out the bath tub and my sister came home n found it in the tub and went crazy and so I acted like I didn't know where it came from lmao my sister puked her guts out while cleaning it up n I helped her clean it up too lol I was too ashamed to admit I did it.....we both agreed that it was an intruder who broke in our house , someone that was playing a sick joke on us 😳😳. I never told her the truth

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest