Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Pre-K

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:42 pm

a mixxer review of a pre-k track would be dope and throwed
Mixerr
Screw Head

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:54 pm

Good idea.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
Mixerr
Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Pre-K wrote:a mixxer review of a pre-k track would be dope and throwed
Send track to mixerrreviews@outlook.com.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
residentsleep

Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 am

real japanese business man type shit
Rekshots

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:15 am

Hello, black man! Yeah see, thing is, the only reason you're not wiping your blood-encrusted asshole with tree bark, the only reason you aren't the starving cleft-lipped son of a witch-doctor pygmy, the only reason you can begin to conceive of higher education, is because we so graciously gave you a chance to benefit from the system that has shaped the greatest minds of our time and led to the advent of modern technology. We won't be dumbing down the coursework just because your genetic lineage consists of several thousand years cooking up mud-patties in a dilapidated dirt hut. Who knows-- if we had left your dung-smeared great great grandfather to his hocus-pocus, it may have alchemized some miraculous african renaissance, but we weren't about to wait for your clueless cannibalistic ancestors to discover a commitment to progress and civility in a rapidly advancing world. Next time the white man's system disappoints you, we're happy to wave you off at the pier as you boat over to the congo and create your utopia in the hellish corners of the earth that your eternally disappointing bloodlines maintain.
Desperado
Screw Head

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:24 am

⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠙⠊⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠎⠁⠽⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠍⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠃⠊⠞⠉⠓?⠀⠠⠊’⠇⠇⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠗⠁⠙⠥⠁⠞⠑⠙⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠕⠋⠀⠍⠽⠀⠉⠇⠁⠎⠎⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠝⠁⠧⠽⠀⠠⠎⠑⠁⠇⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠧⠑⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠊⠝⠧⠕⠇⠧⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠝⠥⠍⠑⠗⠕⠥⠎⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠗⠁⠊⠙⠎⠀⠕⠝⠀⠠⠁⠇-⠠⠟⠥⠁⠑⠙⠁,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠼⠉⠚⠚⠀⠉⠕⠝⠋⠊⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠎.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠛⠕⠗⠊⠇⠇⠁⠀⠺⠁⠗⠋⠁⠗⠑⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠍⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠎⠝⠊⠏⠑⠗⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠀⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠋⠕⠗⠉⠑⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠗⠑⠀⠝⠕⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠁⠝⠕⠞⠓⠑⠗⠀⠞⠁⠗⠛⠑⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠏⠗⠑⠉⠊⠎⠊⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠎⠀⠕⠋⠀⠺⠓⠊⠉⠓⠀⠓⠁⠎⠀⠝⠑⠧⠑⠗⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠎⠑⠑⠝⠀⠃⠑⠋⠕⠗⠑⠀⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠊⠎⠀⠠⠑⠁⠗⠞⠓,⠀⠍⠁⠗⠅⠀⠍⠽⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠺⠕⠗⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠛⠑⠞⠀⠁⠺⠁⠽⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠎⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠊⠝⠞⠑⠗⠝⠑⠞?⠀⠠⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠁⠛⠁⠊⠝,⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠑⠗.⠀⠠⠁⠎⠀⠺⠑⠀⠎⠏⠑⠁⠅⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠁⠉⠞⠊⠝⠛⠀⠍⠽⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠝⠑⠞⠺⠕⠗⠅⠀⠕⠋⠀⠎⠏⠊⠑⠎⠀⠁⠉⠗⠕⠎⠎⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠠⠁⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠠⠊⠠⠏⠀⠊⠎⠀⠃⠑⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠗⠁⠉⠑⠙⠀⠗⠊⠛⠓⠞⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠎⠕⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠃⠑⠞⠞⠑⠗⠀⠏⠗⠑⠏⠁⠗⠑⠀⠋⠕⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍,⠀⠍⠁⠛⠛⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠎⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠁⠞⠓⠑⠞⠊⠉⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠋⠑.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠑⠁⠙,⠀⠅⠊⠙.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠃⠑⠀⠁⠝⠽⠺⠓⠑⠗⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠽⠞⠊⠍⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠊⠝⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠎⠑⠧⠑⠝⠀⠓⠥⠝⠙⠗⠑⠙⠀⠺⠁⠽⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞’⠎⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠍⠽⠀⠃⠁⠗⠑⠀⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠝⠕⠞⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠁⠍⠀⠠⠊⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠎⠊⠧⠑⠇⠽⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠥⠝⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠉⠕⠍⠃⠁⠞,⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠁⠉⠉⠑⠎⠎⠀⠞⠕⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠁⠗⠎⠑⠝⠁⠇⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠝⠊⠞⠑⠙⠀⠠⠎⠞⠁⠞⠑⠎⠀⠠⠍⠁⠗⠊⠝⠑⠀⠠⠉⠕⠗⠏⠎⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠥⠎⠑⠀⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠊⠞⠎⠀⠋⠥⠇⠇⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠍⠊⠎⠑⠗⠁⠃⠇⠑⠀⠁⠎⠎⠀⠕⠋⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠁⠉⠑⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠊⠝⠑⠝⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠋⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠝⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠥⠝⠓⠕⠇⠽⠀⠗⠑⠞⠗⠊⠃⠥⠞⠊⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀“⠉⠇⠑⠧⠑⠗”⠀⠉⠕⠍⠍⠑⠝⠞⠀⠺⠁⠎⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠃⠗⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠕⠺⠝⠀⠥⠏⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥,⠀⠍⠁⠽⠃⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠓⠑⠇⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠝⠛⠥⠑.⠀⠠⠃⠥⠞⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠙⠊⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠏⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠗⠊⠉⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠛⠕⠙⠙⠁⠍⠝⠀⠊⠙⠊⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠋⠥⠗⠽⠀⠁⠇⠇⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠙⠗⠕⠺⠝⠀⠊⠝⠀⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠑⠁⠙,⠀⠅⠊⠙⠙⠕.
Niko
Screw Head

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:02 am

.....Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight.....
a1hogmob87
Screw Head

Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:09 pm

hillary from fresh prince can get the D! yup
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:17 pm

I'd give it to Margot Bingham any day
Niko
Screw Head

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Desperado wrote:⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠙⠊⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠎⠁⠽⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠍⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠃⠊⠞⠉⠓?⠀⠠⠊’⠇⠇⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠗⠁⠙⠥⠁⠞⠑⠙⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠕⠋⠀⠍⠽⠀⠉⠇⠁⠎⠎⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠝⠁⠧⠽⠀⠠⠎⠑⠁⠇⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠧⠑⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠊⠝⠧⠕⠇⠧⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠝⠥⠍⠑⠗⠕⠥⠎⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠗⠁⠊⠙⠎⠀⠕⠝⠀⠠⠁⠇-⠠⠟⠥⠁⠑⠙⠁,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠼⠉⠚⠚⠀⠉⠕⠝⠋⠊⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠎.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠛⠕⠗⠊⠇⠇⠁⠀⠺⠁⠗⠋⠁⠗⠑⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠍⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠎⠝⠊⠏⠑⠗⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠀⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠋⠕⠗⠉⠑⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠗⠑⠀⠝⠕⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠁⠝⠕⠞⠓⠑⠗⠀⠞⠁⠗⠛⠑⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠏⠗⠑⠉⠊⠎⠊⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠎⠀⠕⠋⠀⠺⠓⠊⠉⠓⠀⠓⠁⠎⠀⠝⠑⠧⠑⠗⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠎⠑⠑⠝⠀⠃⠑⠋⠕⠗⠑⠀⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠊⠎⠀⠠⠑⠁⠗⠞⠓,⠀⠍⠁⠗⠅⠀⠍⠽⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠺⠕⠗⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠛⠑⠞⠀⠁⠺⠁⠽⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠎⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠊⠝⠞⠑⠗⠝⠑⠞?⠀⠠⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠁⠛⠁⠊⠝,⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠑⠗.⠀⠠⠁⠎⠀⠺⠑⠀⠎⠏⠑⠁⠅⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠁⠉⠞⠊⠝⠛⠀⠍⠽⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠝⠑⠞⠺⠕⠗⠅⠀⠕⠋⠀⠎⠏⠊⠑⠎⠀⠁⠉⠗⠕⠎⠎⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠠⠁⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠠⠊⠠⠏⠀⠊⠎⠀⠃⠑⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠗⠁⠉⠑⠙⠀⠗⠊⠛⠓⠞⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠎⠕⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠃⠑⠞⠞⠑⠗⠀⠏⠗⠑⠏⠁⠗⠑⠀⠋⠕⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍,⠀⠍⠁⠛⠛⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠎⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠁⠞⠓⠑⠞⠊⠉⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠋⠑.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠑⠁⠙,⠀⠅⠊⠙.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠃⠑⠀⠁⠝⠽⠺⠓⠑⠗⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠽⠞⠊⠍⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠊⠝⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠎⠑⠧⠑⠝⠀⠓⠥⠝⠙⠗⠑⠙⠀⠺⠁⠽⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞’⠎⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠍⠽⠀⠃⠁⠗⠑⠀⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠝⠕⠞⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠁⠍⠀⠠⠊⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠎⠊⠧⠑⠇⠽⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠥⠝⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠉⠕⠍⠃⠁⠞,⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠁⠉⠉⠑⠎⠎⠀⠞⠕⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠁⠗⠎⠑⠝⠁⠇⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠝⠊⠞⠑⠙⠀⠠⠎⠞⠁⠞⠑⠎⠀⠠⠍⠁⠗⠊⠝⠑⠀⠠⠉⠕⠗⠏⠎⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠥⠎⠑⠀⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠊⠞⠎⠀⠋⠥⠇⠇⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠍⠊⠎⠑⠗⠁⠃⠇⠑⠀⠁⠎⠎⠀⠕⠋⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠁⠉⠑⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠊⠝⠑⠝⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠋⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠝⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠥⠝⠓⠕⠇⠽⠀⠗⠑⠞⠗⠊⠃⠥⠞⠊⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀“⠉⠇⠑⠧⠑⠗”⠀⠉⠕⠍⠍⠑⠝⠞⠀⠺⠁⠎⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠃⠗⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠕⠺⠝⠀⠥⠏⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥,⠀⠍⠁⠽⠃⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠓⠑⠇⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠝⠛⠥⠑.⠀⠠⠃⠥⠞⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠙⠊⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠏⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠗⠊⠉⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠛⠕⠙⠙⠁⠍⠝⠀⠊⠙⠊⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠋⠥⠗⠽⠀⠁⠇⠇⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠙⠗⠕⠺⠝⠀⠊⠝⠀⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠑⠁⠙,⠀⠅⠊⠙⠙⠕.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on al-qaeda and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue, kiddo.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:16 am

Happy bday me
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:02 am

happy bday sim wise ;)
Pre-K

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:26 am

im bill cosby sweater
a1hogmob87
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:35 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:Happy bday me
happy bday
Desperado
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Niko wrote:
Desperado wrote:⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠙⠊⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠎⠁⠽⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠍⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠃⠊⠞⠉⠓?⠀⠠⠊’⠇⠇⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠗⠁⠙⠥⠁⠞⠑⠙⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠕⠋⠀⠍⠽⠀⠉⠇⠁⠎⠎⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠝⠁⠧⠽⠀⠠⠎⠑⠁⠇⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠧⠑⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠊⠝⠧⠕⠇⠧⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠝⠥⠍⠑⠗⠕⠥⠎⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠗⠁⠊⠙⠎⠀⠕⠝⠀⠠⠁⠇-⠠⠟⠥⠁⠑⠙⠁,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠼⠉⠚⠚⠀⠉⠕⠝⠋⠊⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠎.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠛⠕⠗⠊⠇⠇⠁⠀⠺⠁⠗⠋⠁⠗⠑⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠍⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠎⠝⠊⠏⠑⠗⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠀⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠋⠕⠗⠉⠑⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠗⠑⠀⠝⠕⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠁⠝⠕⠞⠓⠑⠗⠀⠞⠁⠗⠛⠑⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠏⠗⠑⠉⠊⠎⠊⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠎⠀⠕⠋⠀⠺⠓⠊⠉⠓⠀⠓⠁⠎⠀⠝⠑⠧⠑⠗⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠎⠑⠑⠝⠀⠃⠑⠋⠕⠗⠑⠀⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠊⠎⠀⠠⠑⠁⠗⠞⠓,⠀⠍⠁⠗⠅⠀⠍⠽⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠺⠕⠗⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠛⠑⠞⠀⠁⠺⠁⠽⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠎⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠊⠝⠞⠑⠗⠝⠑⠞?⠀⠠⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠁⠛⠁⠊⠝,⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠑⠗.⠀⠠⠁⠎⠀⠺⠑⠀⠎⠏⠑⠁⠅⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠁⠉⠞⠊⠝⠛⠀⠍⠽⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠝⠑⠞⠺⠕⠗⠅⠀⠕⠋⠀⠎⠏⠊⠑⠎⠀⠁⠉⠗⠕⠎⠎⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠠⠁⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠠⠊⠠⠏⠀⠊⠎⠀⠃⠑⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠗⠁⠉⠑⠙⠀⠗⠊⠛⠓⠞⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠎⠕⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠃⠑⠞⠞⠑⠗⠀⠏⠗⠑⠏⠁⠗⠑⠀⠋⠕⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍,⠀⠍⠁⠛⠛⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠎⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠁⠞⠓⠑⠞⠊⠉⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠋⠑.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠑⠁⠙,⠀⠅⠊⠙.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠃⠑⠀⠁⠝⠽⠺⠓⠑⠗⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠽⠞⠊⠍⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠊⠝⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠎⠑⠧⠑⠝⠀⠓⠥⠝⠙⠗⠑⠙⠀⠺⠁⠽⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞’⠎⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠍⠽⠀⠃⠁⠗⠑⠀⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠝⠕⠞⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠁⠍⠀⠠⠊⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠎⠊⠧⠑⠇⠽⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠥⠝⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠉⠕⠍⠃⠁⠞,⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠁⠉⠉⠑⠎⠎⠀⠞⠕⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠁⠗⠎⠑⠝⠁⠇⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠝⠊⠞⠑⠙⠀⠠⠎⠞⠁⠞⠑⠎⠀⠠⠍⠁⠗⠊⠝⠑⠀⠠⠉⠕⠗⠏⠎⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠥⠎⠑⠀⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠊⠞⠎⠀⠋⠥⠇⠇⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠍⠊⠎⠑⠗⠁⠃⠇⠑⠀⠁⠎⠎⠀⠕⠋⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠁⠉⠑⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠊⠝⠑⠝⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠋⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠝⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠥⠝⠓⠕⠇⠽⠀⠗⠑⠞⠗⠊⠃⠥⠞⠊⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀“⠉⠇⠑⠧⠑⠗”⠀⠉⠕⠍⠍⠑⠝⠞⠀⠺⠁⠎⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠃⠗⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠕⠺⠝⠀⠥⠏⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥,⠀⠍⠁⠽⠃⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠓⠑⠇⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠝⠛⠥⠑.⠀⠠⠃⠥⠞⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠙⠊⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠏⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠗⠊⠉⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠛⠕⠙⠙⠁⠍⠝⠀⠊⠙⠊⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠋⠥⠗⠽⠀⠁⠇⠇⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠙⠗⠕⠺⠝⠀⠊⠝⠀⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠑⠁⠙,⠀⠅⠊⠙⠙⠕.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on al-qaeda and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue, kiddo.
Sometimes I'll get my girlfriend a nice big ice cream cone at the McDonald's drive-thru, just like that, then once she leans forward to take a bite, I'll floor the car then slam on the breaks so the entire frozen yogurt castle smashes into her face.

"You little schemer!" she cries out, laughing.

"Fuck you, bitch," I'll respond dryly.