Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1464
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Wed May 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Cuz I’m not

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2747
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed May 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Pimpin aint dead

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1372
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Wed May 09, 2018 5:08 pm

it just moved to the website
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2353
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Wed May 09, 2018 5:35 pm

TTO we some pimps


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 pm

J-Don wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 pm
the ones who don't hit the track are the ones struggling
da starchamber is back


User avatar
Europe Savage
Screw Head
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am

Thu May 10, 2018 2:31 am

Codeine is such a great thing. It will kill all niggers around the world and give us a chance to start again without this black plague. Thank you DJ Screw, thank you Texas :)
Image

Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu May 10, 2018 7:33 am

Europe Savage wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:31 am
Codeine is such a great thing. It will kill all niggers around the world and give us a chance to start again without this black plague. Thank you DJ Screw, thank you Texas :)
LOL

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2117
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Thu May 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 pm
J-Don wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 pm
the ones who don't hit the track are the ones struggling
da starchamber is back

i been listening to STAR for 6 years now he hardly if ever fails to disappoint

honestly i been thinking along his line of objectivism lately

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1179
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu May 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Ronni313 wrote:Cuz I’m not
You're escorting I'm sorry

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1464
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Fri May 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Trappin ain’t dead u niggas just scared

Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Fri May 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 6:36 pm
Trappin ain’t dead u niggas just scared
Image
cringe

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1464
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Sat May 12, 2018 9:07 am

Y do y’all niggas love it when a girl calls you daddy when you fuckin?

Not too sound blunt but for real if you can sound good while saying it they will do pretty much anything you ask them too.

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1464
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Sat May 12, 2018 9:08 am

mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:50 pm
Ronni313 wrote:Cuz I’m not
You're escorting I'm sorry

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app
Absolutely not smh

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat May 12, 2018 11:40 pm

yall be some bitch ass niggazas, I swear
while yall talkin all that mierda
I'm actually here at Mixerr's backyard trynna help him remove this tree out his house goat damnmit
when mixerr was taping the shit where was yalls ass at, no where nippaz
we out here sweating, drinking Lipton Iced Tea Mixerr's momma made
wat the fuck yall doing, not helping when we need yall the most
sorry ass nigas

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2747
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sun May 13, 2018 12:41 am

Ronni313 wrote:Y do y’all niggas love it when a girl calls you daddy when you fuckin?

Not too sound blunt but for real if you can sound good while saying it they will do pretty much anything you ask them too.
Bitches are the devil

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests