Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by 2813308004 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:43 am

4 rekshots

Image


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2068
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Ronni313 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Da Muslim guy said to me “silly butt”

😩😩😩😩cringe city

So like he said he thinks I should b Muslim he’s tryna get me to convert cuz you can’t marry a non Muslim.......but I’m not converting into no Muslim no disrespect but I’m just not bout to do dat

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by 2813308004 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 pm
Da Muslim guy said to me “silly butt”

😩😩😩😩cringe city

So like he said he thinks I should b Muslim he’s tryna get me to convert cuz you can’t marry a non Muslim.......but I’m not converting into no Muslim no disrespect but I’m just not bout to do dat
muslim men can have 4 wives..........u can coast 4 the rest of ur life.........let the other 3 women work u stay home & give ur husband coitus occasionally
Image

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2068
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Ronni313 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:12 pm

what does coitus mean lol

Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1645
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Desperado » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:45 pm

slimeball 3 out now

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2458
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:29 am


User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2458
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:31 am

coitus means sex

toot is just a fake pseudo-intellectual

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2458
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm

so today I was at the mall parking lot pimpin with da music blasting and some middle aged white guy came up to me and said some racist shit about rap music.. calling me a thug and all that

thought I was goin end up like Jordan Davis for a hot second

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3728
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Dat_Meskin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 pm

Today a retard cut me off so i passed him up and cut him off too and we almost crashed.

It was great.



Fuck traffic.

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by 2813308004 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm

J-Don wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm
so today I was at the mall parking lot pimpin with da music blasting and some middle aged white guy came up to me and said some racist shit about rap music.. calling me a thug and all that

thought I was goin end up like Jordan Davis for a hot second
& he was right if the music u post in this thread is an indication of the music u listen to in the real world............the music u listen to portrays the worst/ignorance of rap music......he shouldve busted ur tail lights maybe then u would listen to legit rap
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Rekshots » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:37 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm
J-Don wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm
so today I was at the mall parking lot pimpin with da music blasting and some middle aged white guy came up to me and said some racist shit about rap music.. calling me a thug and all that

thought I was goin end up like Jordan Davis for a hot second
& he was right if the music u post in this thread is an indication of the music u listen to in the real world............the music u listen to portrays the worst/ignorance of rap music......he shouldve busted ur tail lights maybe then u would listen to legit rap
I agree with wat you just posted
good post

rap is crap
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Rekshots » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 pm
Today a retard cut me off so i passed him up and cut him off too and we almost crashed.

It was great.



Fuck traffic.
maybe if you didn't drive like an illegal immigrant. you won't get into accidents .

last week you drove me and Mex to walmart and you were drivign on the fucking sidewalk like a retard. you kept trying to show off by "hollaring at hoes", nobody was impressed .

now me and mex have a bad reputation

fucking dipshit
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Pre-K » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:16 pm

One time I was bumping z-ro in the mall parking lot and a guy in a durag smokein a black n mild walked up to me and said RO IS RO


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Rekshots » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:30 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:16 pm
One time I was bumping z-ro in the mall parking lot and a guy in a durag smokein a black n mild walked up to me and said RO IS RO


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
one time i was at a walmart parking lot. i saw an old lady selling kittens and so i bougth one and named him zro jr. he's a very cute kitty cat :)

Image
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2068
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Ronni313 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Awe I love animals especially cute lil kitties 🙂


Post Reply