Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:09 pm

.....,,

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2580
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Desperado wrote:
Pre-K wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:10 pm
O leh do it


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
cookin up right now
Hollup mane we bout to make another TTO classic


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:20 am
Jdon

Dope shyt as always

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1460
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:24 pm

jus listenin to PAC sheddin sum ghetto tears for da geez.... i wonder if heaven got a ghetto

do geez get to go 2 heaven???
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3023
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 am

Desperado wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:22 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:30 am


i got my timbs on cryin and thinkin bout how ill NYC used to be son.
all those buidling faliln aparrt was so beautiful

smokin may izum son lookin fresh to def


still fuck QB
yo yo son qb da illest son word up we got mad izzum and the finest honies in all of nyc God
lets go to the biggie mural and throw up gangsigns until the korean man that own the liquer store chases us away

rip biggie
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Just came back from the north side

They stole my air fresheners wtf

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:17 pm

Lol my car smellin fresh some bitch ass nigga left his windows d9wn at the gas station on greens parkway a d i stole his shit
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Aye South west got some ratchet hoes that smell like reggie and beer tho

Waste of fucking gas

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1460
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 am
Desperado wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:22 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:30 am


i got my timbs on cryin and thinkin bout how ill NYC used to be son.
all those buidling faliln aparrt was so beautiful

smokin may izum son lookin fresh to def


still fuck QB
yo yo son qb da illest son word up we got mad izzum and the finest honies in all of nyc God
lets go to the biggie mural and throw up gangsigns until the korean man that own the liquer store chases us away

rip biggie
word up son im on da L train say less my g
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2580
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:19 pm

I got some wood grain air fresheners #swangin


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1332
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:Aye South west got some ratchet hoes that smell like reggie and beer tho

Waste of fucking gas
why u fuggn w our bissonnet babes shawty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Hell naww
I went to alief to chill with some bitch i had met at the club a while back.
First of all that shit far as fuck. Second of all. My previous post.

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:43 pm
Hell naww
I went to alief to chill with some bitch i had met at the club a while back.
First of all that shit far as fuck. Second of all. My previous post.
U a pussy if she smell like reggie and beer she one of them hoes u can use 4 trickin just by dat hoe qp of reg every now and then, collect that hoes earinings and let her get uer nails done oclnce ina while den u goin be a pimp Nikkaz from da eastside dnt knw bout pimpin only real street nikkaz like me rek and elliot knw bout dat

ns sw nnd stand up


Aka nasty nawf dakpta
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2580
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 pm

Damn shrimp str8 pimpin deez bust down hoes


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Contact:

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Shroom wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 pm
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:43 pm
Hell naww
I went to alief to chill with some bitch i had met at the club a while back.
First of all that shit far as fuck. Second of all. My previous post.
U a pussy if she smell like reggie and beer she one of them hoes u can use 4 trickin just by dat hoe qp of reg every now and then, collect that hoes earinings and let her get uer nails done oclnce ina while den u goin be a pimp Nikkaz from da eastside dnt knw bout pimpin only real street nikkaz like me rek and elliot knw bout dat

ns sw nnd stand up


Aka nasty nawf dakpta
im giving this to your po as evidence
I'm from the Bay but I'm white tho
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests