Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:31 pm


User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:31 pm
I found reks girlfriend

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpsst4dHXie ... 7qi84jk7xn
that bitch look like a raggedy stick

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 pm

Mex wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:31 pm
I found reks girlfriend

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpsst4dHXie ... 7qi84jk7xn
that bitch look like a raggedy stick
yesterday in class. shorrum tripped our pregnant teacher lol she fell on her stomach. her baby might die lol

everyone in the class laughed

dumb bitch. tried to give us a surprise quiz on a friday
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:20 pm
Stay out of my personal life bitch

Also, un ban boy c. It's voting season, he's gonna pop a blood vessel holding in all his political gifs
he's back

he just called j don a "coon"
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:37 pm

WOW ban him

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2580
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:31 pm
I found reks girlfriend

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpsst4dHXie ... 7qi84jk7xn
that bitch look like a raggedy stick
yesterday in class. shorrum tripped our pregnant teacher lol she fell on her stomach. her baby might die lol

everyone in the class laughed

dumb bitch. tried to give us a surprise quiz on a friday
That baby caught her fall and saved her life

That dead baby is a hero


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Contact:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:04 pm

i hate myself i miss ronni can u all give me a group hug plz
I'm from the Bay but I'm white tho
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:12 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:04 pm
i hate myself i miss ronni can u all give me a group hug plz
ronni did u durty tho

u still miss her? shawty
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:07 pm


User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 pm
Mex wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:31 pm
I found reks girlfriend

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpsst4dHXie ... 7qi84jk7xn
that bitch look like a raggedy stick
yesterday in class. shorrum tripped our pregnant teacher lol she fell on her stomach. her baby might die lol

everyone in the class laughed

dumb bitch. tried to give us a surprise quiz on a friday
Her baby got a surprise quiz and failed
I would have laughed too

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:14 am

Mex wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:04 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 pm
Mex wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 am


that bitch look like a raggedy stick
yesterday in class. shorrum tripped our pregnant teacher lol she fell on her stomach. her baby might die lol

everyone in the class laughed

dumb bitch. tried to give us a surprise quiz on a friday
Her baby got a surprise quiz and failed
I would have laughed too
lol the baby gonna have like 3 heads n shit lol

retarded ass monster lookin baby lol
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Funny thing is that was showwrmms baby momma. That boy a savage lol

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:24 pm
Funny thing is that was showwrmms baby momma. That boy a savage lol
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Lol shormw got his dick sucked by a 3 headed baby

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 487
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:36 pm

Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest