Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3588
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:00 pm

J-Don wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Ronnie TTO is not the place to talk about hopes and aspirations

Matter fact nobody but yourself needs to know anything

Just saying that for your peace of mind

Juss go with the flow and talk about bullshyt
did you learn this wisdom from watching black and white movies?

who's that hoe in your avator? she looks hot. i would go back in a time machine and lick her pussy
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3588
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Shroom wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 pm
Ronnie stays at a bootleg motel 7

Sent from my SM-N950U using Texas Takeover mobile app
homosexuality is immoral and unhealthy


God hates faggits and queers
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2387
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:57 pm
Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:13 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut da front door


Detroit don’t even have motel 6 silly
google
motel 6 detroit.

yall have one on southgate, detroit east and northeast

which one do you live at?

btw did you send dat meskin that 500 bucks yet?
Idk why but I laughed so hard lol.

Anyways there is no motel 6 in Detroit. Stop disrespecting me sayin that dumb shit.

Delete my fricking page Man U irritating me now forreal.
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4010
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Shroom wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 pm
Ronnie stays at a bootleg motel 7

Sent from my SM-N950U using Texas Takeover mobile app
homosexuality is immoral and unhealthy


God hates faggits and queers
I love faggits (no homo)

****True story****
The other day i was at a bar with my cousin and we were taking selfies and shit to post on snapchat as proof we weren't lying to our girls about hanging out with each other (LOL dat meskin is whipped dat nigga scared of his girl what a fuckin SIMP)

Anyways. This gay nigga saw us and assumed we were boyfriends and shit so he started talking to us and told the bartender to get us anything we wanted

I tried not to laugh and we finessed the faggit getting free drinks and shit. Then we left to another bar and told him we were cousins and not gay

The fag was pissed and walked away like an angry diva


Moral of the story: fags prolly make like 62k a year because he spent a lot of money that night
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2387
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:48 pm

I’m bout sick of rekshots you ruin dis site with all your anime porn ads giving this site viruses all le time
User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm
Been thanked: 8 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:11 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3588
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:46 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:57 pm
Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:13 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut da front door


Detroit don’t even have motel 6 silly
google
motel 6 detroit.

yall have one on southgate, detroit east and northeast

which one do you live at?

btw did you send dat meskin that 500 bucks yet?
Idk why but I laughed so hard lol.

Anyways there is no motel 6 in Detroit. Stop disrespecting me sayin that dumb shit.

Delete my fricking page Man U irritating me now forreal.
https://www.expedia.com/Detroit-Hotels- ... ter-Hotels

why do you lie so much?

so how's the free motel 6 breakfast tasting this morning?
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3588
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:48 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:55 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Shroom wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 pm
Ronnie stays at a bootleg motel 7

Sent from my SM-N950U using Texas Takeover mobile app
homosexuality is immoral and unhealthy


God hates faggits and queers
I love faggits (no homo)

****True story****
The other day i was at a bar with my cousin and we were taking selfies and shit to post on snapchat as proof we weren't lying to our girls about hanging out with each other (LOL dat meskin is whipped dat nigga scared of his girl what a fuckin SIMP)

Anyways. This gay nigga saw us and assumed we were boyfriends and shit so he started talking to us and told the bartender to get us anything we wanted

I tried not to laugh and we finessed the faggit getting free drinks and shit. Then we left to another bar and told him we were cousins and not gay

The fag was pissed and walked away like an angry diva


Moral of the story: fags prolly make like 62k a year because he spent a lot of money that night
same thing happend to me and shoorum except the queer drugged us and raped us behind a dumpster.

the dumbass fag spent like 39 bucks buying us coronas lol. he might have raped us but we got FUCKED UP DAT NI TE :D :D :D :D

stupid ass queer
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4010
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:46 am

Cant say no to free beer

Jokes on him cause shrmeur has aids
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2387
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 am

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:46 am
Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:57 pm


google
motel 6 detroit.

yall have one on southgate, detroit east and northeast

which one do you live at?

btw did you send dat meskin that 500 bucks yet?
Idk why but I laughed so hard lol.

Anyways there is no motel 6 in Detroit. Stop disrespecting me sayin that dumb shit.

Delete my fricking page Man U irritating me now forreal.
https://www.expedia.com/Detroit-Hotels- ... ter-Hotels

why do you lie so much?

so how's the free motel 6 breakfast tasting this morning?
Those are in warren and Madison heights not Detroit dummy
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3588
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 am
Rekshots wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:46 am
Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 pm


Idk why but I laughed so hard lol.

Anyways there is no motel 6 in Detroit. Stop disrespecting me sayin that dumb shit.

Delete my fricking page Man U irritating me now forreal.
https://www.expedia.com/Detroit-Hotels- ... ter-Hotels

why do you lie so much?

so how's the free motel 6 breakfast tasting this morning?
Those are in warren and Madison heights not Detroit dummy
" largest suburban communities in the Metro Detroit area"

The Detroit metropolitan area, often referred to as Metro Detroit, is a major metropolitan area in the U.S. State of Michigan, consisting of the city of Detroit and its surrounding area.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_Detroit

imaigne being runntie a high school drop out who lives at a motel 6. gets exposed by rekshots (a 16 year old virgin who was raped at a bar and possibly has aids) and instead of manning up and saying "yes i'm poor and live in a motel 6" you start lying and say "dats not in detroit" you really thinks arguing semantics at this point will change anything? you have been exposed

EVERYONE on TTO knows you are poor and live at a motel 6. everyone KNOWS you frequently visit the free clinic. EVERYONE knows you eat the free Breakfast at motel 6. EVERYONE KNOWS you dropped out of high school then quit a free GED program. Everyone knows you sntiched on your best friend Tiffany

why must you always lie. just fess up to the truth r0nnuie. nobody is buying your bullshit anymore

did you send dat meskin that 500 yet?
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2387
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawg ok ok I live at motel 6 in the burbs
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2790
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:49 am

I live at motel 9 it’s the upscale motel 6

We have bidets


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm
Been thanked: 8 times

Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:31 am

Image
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 am

Pre-K wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:49 am
I live at motel 9 it’s the upscale motel 6

We have bidets


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
the first time i used a bidet i seriously considered turning gay............the sensation was euphoric the only thing that can match it is a water jet from the pool
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)


SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
MEMBERS President- datmeskin Vice President - Rekshots General - 2813308004
Image

Post Reply