Dragon Ball Super (Official Thread)

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Who is watching the weekly episodes?

Your thoughts on what is upcoming?
Niko
Screw Head

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Watched todays episode earlier this morning. Can't wait to see what happens with Trunks new transformation. It looks bad ass AF, reminded me of Broly since he didn't have any pupils.

Not sure what'll happen next, all my predictions have been off so far, except Black/Zamasu being the same past/future. But what I'm really hoping for is a Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta, highly doubt it'll happen though. They'll end up probably finding some weakness with Black/Zamasu & Goku will get the win.
Kevin44
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 am

We finally found out how black obtained gokus body, im fucking hyped for how this shit is going to end
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:11 am

I'm just sitting here wondering if it's going to lead to an ever increasing war led by Zamasu against mortals.. I do recall somewhere stating that such a thing was to be anticipated out of all of this

I don't know how Trunks is going to fare with his Super Saiyan Blue transformation.. well it can't be blue since he is half breed? It must be god KI, but i'ts something with the earthling side that gives them a higher potential. The upcoming fight should be exciting...

I also wonder how to Omni King plays into this. Since there are different entities of these characters based on time travel, are there also different forms of the Omni King? My guess is nah, since he does get pissed off about that notion in general.

If the fighters focused on combining their powers into forms like Vegito and based their training on that when facing against adversaries, I don't think Zamasu would have been as much of a threat.
Kevin44
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Master roshi is gonna teach Goku the evil containment wave in next episode
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:08 pm

Kevin44 wrote:Master roshi is gonna teach Goku the evil containment wave in next episode
you think it would work against Zamasu?

Piccolo overcame it when Kami directed it at him... it can be overpowered.
Niko
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:02 pm

J-Don wrote:
Kevin44 wrote:Master roshi is gonna teach Goku the evil containment wave in next episode

The way I'm thinking, it has to work. Zamasu is immortal so there's nothing they can really do to beat him. Sealing him away is probably the only option, which would just leave Black for them to have to defeat.
Niko
Screw Head

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:07 pm

J-Don wrote:I don't know how Trunks is going to fare with his Super Saiyan Blue transformation.. well it can't be blue since he is half breed? It must be god KI, but i'ts something with the earthling side that gives them a higher potential. The upcoming fight should be exciting.
Don't think he technically went super Saiyan blue. Although his aura was both blue and gold his hair never changed, it was still gold after he transformed. That & he didn't have any pupils. It's a reach, but maybe it was some kind of legendary super saiyan transformation, like Broly, idk though just guessing at this point. Excited af to see his new power.
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:06 am

Niko wrote:
J-Don wrote:

The way I'm thinking, it has to work. Zamasu is immortal so there's nothing they can really do to beat him. Sealing him away is probably the only option, which would just leave Black for them to have to defeat.
would make sense though. look at what happened to Garlic Jr. only way to beat that immortal mofo was to seal him inside his own dimensional portal. not once, but twice. come to think of it, Garlic Jr hasnt been heard of since the Black Water Mist, i believe
Kevin44
Screw Head

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:05 am

Im thinking it's not going to work tough it's seems to simple idk, maybe the omni king will have something to do with it?
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:48 pm

i havent checked out dragon ball super, but from what ive read so far about Goku Black, i definitely wanna peep this

actually, goku black is the 3rd incarnation of a cunterpart of goku (the first being Turles from Tree of Might (this is what goku would have became, had he not hit his head), the second being Shadow Goku, and now this Goku)
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Kevin44 wrote:Im thinking it's not going to work tough it's seems to simple idk, maybe the omni king will have something to do with it?
yeah i wonder that too, like Goku's friendship with Zeno is the critical point here, for if he plays his cards right Zeno might turn on Zamasu.
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Niko wrote:Watched todays episode earlier this morning. Can't wait to see what happens with Trunks new transformation. It looks bad ass AF, reminded me of Broly since he didn't have any pupils.

Not sure what'll happen next, all my predictions have been off so far, except Black/Zamasu being the same past/future. But what I'm really hoping for is a Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta, highly doubt it'll happen though. They'll end up probably finding some weakness with Black/Zamasu & Goku will get the win.
the thing about broly was he WAS the Legendary super saiyan (which is a super saiyan class all in its own). brolys power level as an infant was 30,000, compared to goku's 1, which is why king vegeta ordered brolys execution. during the genocide of the saiyans (at frieza's hand), broly rescued his father inside an energy orb and transported them to safety. but the Z fighters were still able to put an end to a LSSJ.

the reason being is because if you notice, brolys skin is paler than his normal form because the LSSJ form literally bursts from Broly (his cheeks and skin rip, LITERALLY) and his pupils disappear. kind of odd since SSGSSJ is more powerful than LSSJ form (although if broly was still alive i wonder if there would be a LSSGSSJ form or if he could even achieve it)

the 8 saiyans who survived in the original arc were Vegeta & Nappa (they were on a mission), Kakarot (goku was sent, the day OF the genocide, as his father was returning to planet vegeta to confront frieza. it is later shown that Bardock survived this ordeal and became a Super Saiyan himself, while fighting an ancestor of frieza, cooler, and king cold, rightly named CHILLED), Raditz (i believe he was on a mission as well, if not mistaken), Turles (abandoned his race and formed the Turles Crusher Corps), Paragus and Broly (As stated above, broly transported his father and himself to safety in an energy sphere), and Tarble (who was banished from planet vegeta, also was on a mission, and ironically, the estranged brother of Vegeta).
JoeFreak
Screw Head

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:09 am

I watched the first couple of episodes but didnt get into it that much. Is DBS worth watching? I started watching Berserk n Jojos Bizarre Adventure. If Yall havent seen Berserk I highly recommend it.
Niko
Screw Head

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:07 am

That Zamasu/Black fusion though. Holy hell.

Edit: Any of y'all get Xenoverse 2?