Edina Police Incident 10/12/16

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:00 am

gnr gnr gnr lol lol lol

j don you are the smartest person here. why is that black man acting insane?
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:09 pm

"To Serve And Protect"

That should be the motto by which officers carry out their duties

Just like the camera lady said... man was walking on the street due to construction and the officers automatically detained him, when jea the more appropriate response would have been to help him out first.

the guy prolly wasn't smart acting all the way out but how the officers reacted to really not an even a justifiable offense is what matters.

who knows, he could have been shot behind this and I'm sure a cracker wouldn't have met the same fate.

i think the camera lady played an important role in keeping the situation from going too left
Pre-K

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:16 pm

somebody oughta put some wings on that pig
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:52 pm

this was bullshit, no reason to escalate something like this
typical white people (you mad rek?)

Rekshots

Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:59 pm

J-Don wrote:"To Serve And Protect"

Just like the camera lady said... man was walking on the street due to construction and the officers automatically detained him, when jea the more appropriate response would have been to help him out first.

the guy prolly wasn't smart acting all the way out but how the officers reacted to really not an even a justifiable offense is what matters.

who knows, he could have been shot behind this and I'm sure a cracker wouldn't have met the same fate.

i think the camera lady played an important role in keeping the situation from going too left
In the police report, Lieutenant Olson said he was driving an unmarked patrol vehicle at about 11:46 a.m. on Xerxes Avenue when he saw Mr. Thomas in the street and cars trying to avoid him. Lieutenant Olson wrote that Mr. Thomas did not respond to multiple requests to “get out of the road, stop and return to me,” and kept walking.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/20/us/mi ... .html?_r=0

why do black people act so retarded around cops? it was obvious the cop was trying to move the faggit out of the streets and instead of acting like a normal fucking human being. the fag decides to fucking chimp out. its blows my fucking mind. the queer literally takes off his shirt and starts yelling like a retarded child at the officer and throws his shit down. i mean what kind of adult acts like that...'

Fun fact: blacks are the most likely to resist arrest than any other race.
in chicago
"blacks made up 77 percent of all arrests for obstruction of justice and resisting
arrest. Such resistance raises the likelihood that an officer will use force, since the greatest determinant of police
behavior is civilian behavior. According to the Justice Department, “use of force typically occurs when police are
trying to make an arrest and the suspect is resisting.”"
http://www.manhattan-institute.org/site ... M-0116.pdf
and in NYC
"black defendant in a misdemeanor drug possession case is 85.4% more likely to get charged with resisting arrest than a white defendant. "

https://project.wnyc.org/resisting-race/

its kind of crazy. its almost like black community has a problem with interacting with police or something.. nah, that can't be teh case its obviously them racist white cops hatin on dem hood boyz.
Rekshots

Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:this was bullshit, no reason to escalate something like this
typical white people (you mad rek?)

how does it feel living the life of a cuck? i mean do you ever think about suicide or do you enjoy being a cuckold faggit?
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Rekshots wrote:

In the police report, Lieutenant Olson said he was driving an unmarked patrol vehicle at about 11:46 a.m. on Xerxes Avenue when he saw Mr. Thomas in the street and cars trying to avoid him. Lieutenant Olson wrote that Mr. Thomas did not respond to multiple requests to “get out of the road, stop and return to me,” and kept walking.

why do black people act so retarded around cops? it was obvious the cop was trying to move the faggit out of the streets and instead of acting like a normal fucking human being. the fag decides to fucking chimp out. its blows my fucking mind. the queer literally takes off his shirt and starts yelling like a retarded child at the officer and throws his shit down. i mean what kind of adult acts like that...'

in chicago
"blacks made up 77 percent of all arrests for obstruction of justice and resisting
arrest. Such resistance raises the likelihood that an officer will use force, since the greatest determinant of police
behavior is civilian behavior. According to the Justice Department, “use of force typically occurs when police are
and in NYC
"black defendant in a misdemeanor drug possession case is 85.4% more likely to get charged with resisting arrest than a white defendant. "

its kind of crazy. its almost like black community has a problem with interacting with police or something.. nah, that can't be teh case its obviously them racist white cops hatin on dem hood boyz.
while I agree that people could smarten up on their reaction with cops, it's still very primitive to look at it like they are reacting for no reason.

You did not grow up in the hood? You did not feel that police act more as an occupying army than to serve and protect citizens, especially in the way that they crack heads over PETTY crimes. Niggaz are locked up in Rikers literally for dime bags of weed and shit of that nature. With that kind of stigmatization, I sure would lash out. Most people would do exactly that to be honest.

The problem with police is systematic and it is natural that you are going to see people lash out to that problem.
Rekshots

Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:32 pm

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

in chicago
and in NYC

while I agree that people could smarten up on their reaction with cops, it's still very primitive to look at it like they are reacting for no reason.

You did not grow up in the hood? You did not feel that police act more as an occupying army than to serve and protect citizens, especially in the way that they crack heads over PETTY crimes. Niggaz are locked up in Rikers literally for dime bags of weed and shit of that nature. With that kind of stigmatization, I sure would lash out. Most people would do exactly that to be honest.

The problem with police is systematic and it is natural that you are going to see people lash out to that problem.
i agree, cops are faggits
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:38 pm

^^^

Cop supporters want to point out the gang violence and drug dealing to justify police behavior, but that still isn't it.

You wanna stop gang violence and drug dealing? You want to change the interaction black people have with police? Stop talking about guns and laws. Start fighting to get jobs for the kids. Tell the politicians to start throwing money in the community, so that everybody can become a productive member of society (they will never do that, read paragraph below). That's fundamentally how the power dynamics of gangs (and other syndicates that prey on poor and working people) in relationship to minority communities will be challenged.

Such power structures can easily be changed if we stop thinking within the constraints of our system... but that's the point. There is always going to be poverty the way things are and as a result minorities will always be disproportionately harassed by police. Police are enforcers of the law and the system, which are not designed to work in favor of poor and working class people. Thus, it is the unwritten rule in their job description to go ham on minorities.
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:50 am

Now here is an incident where the boy is compliant af, yet he stills finds himself being drop kicked by (to quote STAR) a drug addict high on authority

https://www.facebook.com/MaffioGlobal/v ... nref=story
Rekshots

Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:07 am

J-Don wrote:Now here is an incident where the boy is compliant af, yet he stills finds himself being drop kicked by (to quote STAR) a drug addict high on authority

https://www.facebook.com/MaffioGlobal/v ... nref=story
they guy is taking suing the police department and will probably win the case. However, he wasn't being compliant. if you watch the full video. the entire time he was acting all strange and reaching at his waist band and that weird bag thingy he had around his chest.

also this was a felony robbery suspect.
https://www.rt.com/usa/363802-dashcam-c ... g-suspect/

i think the cop went overboard, but lets not excuse the dumbass faggit who didn't go to the ground immediately, like the other guys did. also the driver was still in the car, so the cops were obviously under alot of pressure.
still i think the kick was uncalled for.

im not a bootlicking faggit cop lover. but lets be real. people really need to stop posting 12 second clips of shit like this. we all hate cops but stop muddling the water with all these propaganda vids.

MAFFIO ALKATRAKS you fucking suck and i hope you die
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 pm

wtf is a cuck
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 pm

That guy took a kick to the head like a champ
hilarious