Anti-Trump Protester Hit By Car On Highway

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:40 am

wow trump not even president and mexicans are already dying

underfunded and ahead of schedule
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:59 am

Lol, bitch better realize it's the home of the FREE!
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:55 am

lol dumb bitch
why block roads? what is that going to accomplish
Rekshots

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:lol dumb bitch
why block roads? what is that going to accomplish
Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:23 am

my nigga joe biden gonna fuck you up

Rekshots

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:35 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:my nigga joe biden gonna fuck you up

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:00 am

jujubean713

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Shitery Clinton supporters are such pussies and need to grabbed. smh, fucking pussies
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:17 am

Aint none of yall crackers/ honkeys been listening to Dirty Horchata have you? I dont like either candidate but CHINGO BLING FOR PRESIDENT FUCK RACIST DONALD TRUMP!!
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:17 pm

chingo bling damn near a gimmick rapper
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:31 pm

He just been elected and he has already appointed white supremacists to the White House and is in talks about Muslim registry and deporting 3 million undocumented immigrants

Welcome to Nazi America
Rekshots

Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:40 am

J-Don wrote:He just been elected and he has already appointed white supremacists to the White House and is in talks about Muslim registry and deporting 3 million undocumented immigrants

Welcome to Nazi America
lol
obama deports almost 400 thousands immigrants a year lol
"The Obama administration deported 414,481 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2014"
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... cord-high/
but when trump wants to do the exact same thing but on a slighty higher levell.. omg om gom g omgomgogmogm he's LITERALLY HITLER OMOGOMG

its beautiful watching all this butthurt lol

MAGA
jujubean713

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:56 pm

some of you niggas sound like CNN, the others sound like Fox. Aye look, because of the past administration including bush jr. back to Bush Sr even Regan.. These mother fuckers have been raping the missdle east, so those MUSLIMS are mad as hell amd want revenge. Wouldn't you after someone came to your home, raped your mom, murdered your pops sold your sisters to slavery? First chance you go to their house you wanna retaliate right? So in reality, Trump is smart enough to forsee the danger and only wants to check em out before they leave. As far Illegal immigrants not limited to Mexicans but yes, some beaners are criminals on the run from thier country and find it convenient to come cere and hide. Trump wasn't talking about deporting ALL immigrants, only the ones with nothing to contribute. see, but Hillary called Black people SUPER Predators like if niggas hair turn blonde and start using kamehameha waves to commit crimes but don't you dare call the bitch racist! All while taking money from from middle eastern men that believe homos should be executed but she love y'all gay asses right and trump is a homophobe right? I didn't vote Trump, I don't believe in the government anymore and know that this system was never meant for us common folk.

I personally think Trump aint gonna do shit. Even if he wanted to do good he has a chance ending up like JFK. the government will continue to fuck you all with a smile and most of y'all will keep getting shot up with poisons through vaccinations and will fail to ask what's really going on anyway... wheres my tin foil hat dammit cause you niggas are stupid amd emit stupid ass frequencies from your brain. I don't want no part of it lol
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:He just been elected and he has already appointed white supremacists to the White House and is in talks about Muslim registry and deporting 3 million undocumented immigrants

Welcome to Nazi America
lol
obama deports almost 400 thousands immigrants a year lol
"The Obama administration deported 414,481 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2014"
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... cord-high/
but when trump wants to do the exact same thing but on a slighty higher levell.. omg om gom g omgomgogmogm he's LITERALLY HITLER OMOGOMG

its beautiful watching all this butthurt lol

MAGA
I know Obama did all that, I'm not a liberal

But with Trump it's a bit different, because now he has all these white supremacists feeling comfortable

like tell me he did not just appoint Steve Bannon as chief strategist, somebody who even has a fellow white boy like Glenn Beck shook

http://www.businessinsider.com/glenn-be ... wn-2016-11

Now I like seeing liberals butthurt, but ultimately I stand with black and brown people (people Hillary called "super predators"), who, with all those stories now of minorities being targeted by Trump supporters, have a legitimate concern with a Trump presidency

oh yeah, I never heard Obama talking about Japanese internment camps being used as a precedent for Muslim registry
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 am

*Herbert the Pervert tone*

damn, all yall fine selves makin me want to go get my grabber.........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S the first to down this entire bottle of Tylenol PM wins!