Anti-Trump Protester Hit By Car On Highway

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
jujubean713

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:10 pm

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:He just been elected and he has already appointed white supremacists to the White House and is in talks about Muslim registry and deporting 3 million undocumented immigrants

Welcome to Nazi America
lol
obama deports almost 400 thousands immigrants a year lol
"The Obama administration deported 414,481 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2014"
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... cord-high/
but when trump wants to do the exact same thing but on a slighty higher levell.. omg om gom g omgomgogmogm he's LITERALLY HITLER OMOGOMG

its beautiful watching all this butthurt lol

MAGA
I know Obama did all that, I'm not a liberal

But with Trump it's a bit different, because now he has all these white supremacists feeling comfortable

like tell me he did not just appoint Steve Bannon as chief strategist, somebody who even has a fellow white boy like Glenn Beck shook

http://www.businessinsider.com/glenn-be ... wn-2016-11

Now I like seeing liberals butthurt, but ultimately I stand with black and brown people (people Hillary called "super predators"), who, with all those stories now of minorities being targeted by Trump supporters, have a legitimate concern with a Trump presidency

oh yeah, I never heard Obama talking about Japanese internment camps being used as a precedent for Muslim registry
I can feel that cause we all are a part of the "Super predators", those of us that have been abused by the injustice one way or another but all connected, my main concern with him is his stance on mandatory vaccination. A CDC senior scientist named Dr. William Thompson has come out and admitted to a plot meant to destroy you, your family and friends. While all this is going on, the vaccination program is the biggest lie in human history and they make billions doing it. A program to catch em early at the first hours of life. They piss in a glass jar and tell you its grannys peach tea. Except these devils are killing off those same super predators and you
Pre-K

Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:56 pm

yeah mane dat polio aint real its them damn guverments tryna kill us people
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:26 am

Your a gimmick J-Don Im sick of white people pretending to like black folk and listening to our music. It dont make you cool and you should delete your fucking tto account and burn all your rap cd's if you voted trump. You are a loser, a fuckin sellout and my people(blacks) aint fuckin with your kind. All the wanna be down white boy shit is out the window after I seen some of these trump supporters. And shout out to the mexicans that wanna be white too. FUCK YOU your a godamn mexi-CAN and a brother in arms, dont be tricked into the white man's world. BLACK POWER & BROWN PRIDE LETS UNITE AND STAND THE FUCK UP against these methheaded ass redneck herpes piss infected cum bubbles we call honkeys and crackers. Keep your eyes on these wanna be thugs of any race because the nigga you thought was cool signed your death warrant and voted trump.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:16 am

Ted Teazy aint fuckin around no more
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:36 am

TedTeazy wrote:Your a gimmick J-Don Im sick of white people pretending to like black folk and listening to our music. It dont make you cool and you should delete your fucking tto account and burn all your rap cd's if you voted trump. You are a loser, a fuckin sellout and my people(blacks) aint fuckin with your kind. All the wanna be down white boy shit is out the window after I seen some of these trump supporters. And shout out to the mexicans that wanna be white too. FUCK YOU your a godamn mexi-CAN and a brother in arms, dont be tricked into the white man's world. BLACK POWER & BROWN PRIDE LETS UNITE AND STAND THE FUCK UP against these methheaded ass redneck herpes piss infected cum bubbles we call honkeys and crackers. Keep your eyes on these wanna be thugs of any race because the nigga you thought was cool signed your death warrant and voted trump.
lol where the fuck did this come from... I didn't vote for anybody and I'm not a honkey

If you wanna be mad at Trump that's cool, but why don't you take some inspiration from the man's hate (and his understanding of politics) and help to build a movement amongst oppressed people to counter his cracker ideology

Oh and by the way, you niggas need to let go of that Marcus Garvey Pan African shit, cause that shit is gonna get you nowhere when it comes
to talking about the liberation of all oppressed people. Dump Farrakhan and Umar Johnson start listening more to the words of Fred Hampton and Huey Newton

shit really isn't about race. It's about class. The race factor does come in given how we live in a white-supremacist society, but what would happen if we were a class-based society that was predominately black? Look at Michael Jordan and his investments into private prisons for a clue. Class enhances factors such as racism and sexism, but that's just about it. Jay-Z don't give a fuck about you or the hoods he is gentrifying out in NYC.

People wanna take pride in the Black Panthers but totally forget the fact that they were all communists and that some of the most successful black liberation movements to date were led by communists. Since it's so prevalent I can bet you a 100 grand that whitey would rather have a 1000 Farrakhan's around than 1 Fred Hampton. Oh, and if you read their history you would understand that some of those "rednecks" who voted for Trump could have also been down in building the Black and brown movement (give or take 30% of Trump's voter base). Yet, a lot of you niggas are unfortunately so backwards on movement building that you now have a KKK spokesman in office. Congrats
Rekshots

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:23 pm

J-Don wrote:
TedTeazy wrote:Your a gimmick J-Don Im sick of white people pretending to like black folk and listening to our music. It dont make you cool and you should delete your fucking tto account and burn all your rap cd's if you voted trump. You are a loser, a fuckin sellout and my people(blacks) aint fuckin with your kind. All the wanna be down white boy shit is out the window after I seen some of these trump supporters. And shout out to the mexicans that wanna be white too. FUCK YOU your a godamn mexi-CAN and a brother in arms, dont be tricked into the white man's world. BLACK POWER & BROWN PRIDE LETS UNITE AND STAND THE FUCK UP against these methheaded ass redneck herpes piss infected cum bubbles we call honkeys and crackers. Keep your eyes on these wanna be thugs of any race because the nigga you thought was cool signed your death warrant and voted trump.
lol where the fuck did this come from... I didn't vote for anybody and I'm not a honkey

If you wanna be mad at Trump that's cool, but why don't you take some inspiration from the man's hate (and his understanding of politics) and help to build a movement amongst oppressed people to counter his cracker ideology

Oh and by the way, you niggas need to let go of that Marcus Garvey Pan African shit, cause that shit is gonna get you nowhere when it comes
to talking about the liberation of all oppressed people. Dump Farrakhan and Umar Johnson start listening more to the words of Fred Hampton and Huey Newton

shit really isn't about race. It's about class. The race factor does come in given how we live in a white-supremacist society, but what would happen if we were a class-based society that was predominately black? Look at Michael Jordan and his investments into private prisons for a clue. Class enhances factors such as racism and sexism, but that's just about it. Jay-Z don't give a fuck about you or the hoods he is gentrifying out in NYC.

People wanna take pride in the Black Panthers but totally forget the fact that they were all communists and that some of the most successful black liberation movements to date were led by communists. Since it's so prevalent I can bet you a 100 grand that whitey would rather have a 1000 Farrakhan's around than 1 Fred Hampton. Oh, and if you read their history you would understand that some of those "rednecks" who voted for Trump could have also been down in building the Black and brown movement (give or take 30% of Trump's voter base). Yet, a lot of you niggas are unfortunately so backwards on movement building that you now have a KKK spokesman in office. Congrats
what kind of commie are you? a Marxist-Leninist, Trotskyist, Maoist or some other kind of hybrid?
I'm generally curious

or are you just trolling TTO about being a commie?
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

what kind of commie are you? a Marxist-Leninist, Trotskyist, Maoist or some other kind of hybrid?
I'm generally curious

or are you just trolling TTO about being a commie?
I agree with Maoism

Marxist-Leninists are outdated in their ideology (Maoism essentially builds on Marxist-Leninist thought to contemporary struggles and times)

Trotskyism is communism for white people

Maoists = Real niggas fucking shit up

However, I do not agree with the so-called Maoists who follow Bob Avakian (RCP)... i'm not affiliated with any of these predominant commie organizations
Mex
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:10 pm

death warrant, damn, are people really that scared of trump
Pre-K

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:51 pm

aye as a white man i just wanna give a shout out to white privilege, corporate jobs, mayonaise and garth brooks
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:26 am

Lmao damn that car didn't give no fucks