Kidnapping in Chicago broadcast live on Social Media

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1921
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:18 pm

it doesn't matter if he was retarded... being retarded doesn't have to exonerate you from having an opinion on shit

i don't think the youngins would have messed with the kid for any reason other than saying some racist shit or even some pro-Trump shit, if not then it's fucked up that he was taken hostage

it would still be a wrong way to address the situation, but the kid is still being well sought over after the fact

now y'all can continue on to demonize black people as thugs cuz this what this shit has been spun into

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:13 pm

race war 2017
you heard it here first

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2256
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:07 pm

J-Don wrote:it doesn't matter if he was retarded... being retarded doesn't have to exonerate you from having an opinion on shit

i don't think the youngins would have messed with the kid for any reason other than saying some racist shit or even some pro-Trump shit, if not then it's fucked up that he was taken hostage

it would still be a wrong way to address the situation, but the kid is still being well sought over after the fact

now y'all can continue on to demonize black people as thugs cuz this what this shit has been spun into
Image
well done quality shitpost j don.
retard calls a black person a nigger.

its okay to torture them lol

I'm sure you are totally serious j don and not just trolling us
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1921
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:24 pm

how else are you supposed to handle somebody who would otherwise lynch you

you think that shit is supposed to fly? i don't care whose mouth it comes out of

seriously

tell me

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2256
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:36 pm

J-Don wrote:how else are you supposed to handle somebody who would otherwise lynch you

you think that shit is supposed to fly? i don't care whose mouth it comes out of

seriously

tell me
the last American lynching happened in 1981 and the mother of the victim sued the KKK and got millions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Donald
also a total of 4,742 people were ever lynched in america
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/f ... gyear.html
So im gonna go out on a limb and guess the retarded boy wasn't capable of killing these fine young black teens. nor was planning on it

yes, just let it "fly" he's a retarded kid.. in the civilized world we don't kidnapped retarded people even if their words offend us..

i get called a faggit every day on tto and you dont' see me driving to desperados house and kidnapping him

j don stop trolling you literally made me just post a pussy paragraph

can i get the two mins i just wasted back?
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:46 pm

It's okay to kidnap people if they hurt my feelings

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1921
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:34 am

well i'm sure if the law was on your side mfeswhtx you would therefore have the ability to use excessive force to preserve your interests

and you would do exactly that sir

because that is the purpose of the law, to preserve the absolute of interests of those with political power

we act and play with the liberal notion that it isn't true, but to deny that is to deny the understanding of politics

so if somebody says something I don't like or is fucking with my interests, i can send a SWAT team to raid your house, fuck up your family, send you to a detention camp for terrorists, and use the establishment media to further discredit you until you are living in an obsolete shithole

America has done this a shit ton of times with foreign nations, and to an extent has yielded that kind of force on minorities, more so when they stood up against the norm that this country has set.

as I said before, I don't really condone the actions of these YG's.

But nevertheless, Rekshots you didn't have to look up when the last lynching was, the point is both you and mfeswhtx are wholly understating the political connotations associated with racism, confusing it for some petty feelings shit. Y'all are forgetting that we now have a president-elect that white supremacists can proudly call their own, regardless of what he really is going to do as president.


so if I were called a racist term, then yes I would lose my shit on that person, whether he was retarded or not

Because a white man in the wrong holds more weight in the eyes of the law than a black person for the same exact crime.

Dylan Roof didn't get manhandled by the cops for shooting up nine black folks in a church.. they took him into custody and bought him Burger King in the meanwhile

But a young hood nigga shoplifting from the store needs to be shot right Rekshots? Because he was an uncivilized thug?

politics in command fam. It has nothing to do with hiding within feelings and that sure didn't make America the #1 super power in the world. Just imagine yourself being the one who was staring into the opposite end of America's shotgun after calling them names.

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1044
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:41 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2256
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:03 pm

J-Don wrote:
But a young hood nigga shoplifting from the store needs to be shot right Rekshots? Because he was an uncivilized thug?
Nice try j don.. i almost believed you until i read this . you exposed your trolling. why are you giving me a loaded question? you are literally putting me in a corner to so you can attack me personally. if I was to say "yes", you will attack me and call me a white supremacist capitalist fascist shit head.. if i was to say "No", then you call me a hypocrite and continue with your rhetoric. wtf is the point of this part of your post, besides to make me look bad?.. you are making it waayyyy to obvious... any-hoot are you implying there was a black kid who was killed for shoplifting? because it be better for your shitpost to actually show me the article, instead of vague rhetoric. are you implying millions of "hood niggas" get shot everyday for shoplifting? if so provide me some evidence.. come on j don, we know you are a good shitposter but this was beginner level shitposting. everyone knows if you gonna shit post with complete bombastic rhetoric and logical fallacies. you NEVER make it obvious with a shitty loaded question. you gotta be more clever with the trolling!!!

try using lesser known fallacies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
if you would've stopped at that awesome Dylan roof straw man i would've thought you were 100% serious.
i rate this a 6 out of 10. since i almost took it serious and giggled at the same time.

don't lie and say you are aren't trolling. your grammar and command of the English language is too fucking good..

I'm on to you j don :)
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1921
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
But a young hood nigga shoplifting from the store needs to be shot right Rekshots? Because he was an uncivilized thug?
Nice try j don.. i almost believed you until i read this . you exposed your trolling. why are you giving me a loaded question? you are literally putting me in a corner to so you can attack me personally. if I was to say "yes", you will attack me and call me a white supremacist capitalist fascist shit head.. if i was to say "No", then you call me a hypocrite and continue with your rhetoric. wtf is the point of this part of your post, besides to make me look bad?.. you are making it waayyyy to obvious... any-hoot are you implying there was a black kid who was killed for shoplifting? because it be better for your shitpost to actually show me the article, instead of vague rhetoric. are you implying millions of "hood niggas" get shot everyday for shoplifting? if so provide me some evidence.. come on j don, we know you are a good shitposter but this was beginner level shitposting. everyone knows if you gonna shit post with complete bombastic rhetoric and logical fallacies. you NEVER make it obvious with a shitty loaded question. you gotta be more clever with the trolling!!!

try using lesser known fallacies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
if you would've stopped at that awesome Dylan roof straw man i would've thought you were 100% serious.
i rate this a 6 out of 10. since i almost took it serious and giggled at the same time.

don't lie and say you are aren't trolling. your grammar and command of the English language is too fucking good..

I'm on to you j don :)
no sir

i'm merely calling into question your double standards for black people

a handful of people shot by police were not completely innocent of any wrongdoing, that is what i meant by the shoplifter question. Eric Garner was selling cigarettes illegally. Michael Brown was an alleged shoplifter at the time of his arrest. Akai Gurley was a drug dealer. However, the question is not on that notion, but on the time of their apprehension. Why do all of them have to die?

i bring up the Dylann Roof example because it speaks volumes as to how the law steadily handles white people better over poor minorities in the hood, regardless of the crime committed and that is a FACT

because the interests of those who established the law are quite different from the interests of the urban poor. That is what happens in class society. Factors such as racism (i.e. white supremacy or even black nationalism) are enhanced by class society because law and order will be established on those values to different degrees, depending on the society. I don't got time to elaborate cuz its Friday and I want to get to the bar and meet this one girl I been having a crush on, but maybe any familiarity you have with Marxism can fill in the gaps here.

The law offers no solutions to better the harsh, material conditions in the hood and in fact only exacerbates them. So why do you expect niggas to live up to the law extensively. I seen your post shitting on Willie D for that Coon song. Ben Carson is not a coon for becoming a doctor. He is a coon for not using what skills he has to the betterment of people like him and SIDING WITH THE LAW THAT OPRRESSES THEM.

Niggas need to change, but not the way you think. I want more Fred Hamptons and niggas who will apply his work to whatever field they are in. Not more niggas who think like Michael Jordan or Ben Carson.

And to be polite, I don't care about your fallacies. I really don't. Niggas will be won over to what is real. Politics in command homie.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1985
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:35 am

when i was young me n my momma had beef
seventeen years old kicked out in the streets
Image

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm just waiting for J-Don to mobilize his army of niggas and do a massive killing on dem racist ass crackers
racist like Rekshots could never understand
I got my money on J-Don and his negros, it ain't safe to be white no mo. NYC stand da fuck up

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1921
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Mex wrote:I'm just waiting for J-Don to mobilize his army of niggas and do a massive killing on dem racist ass crackers
racist like Rekshots could never understand
I got my money on J-Don and his negros, it ain't safe to be white no mo. NYC stand da fuck up
in all seriousness

it's not an anti-white thing, more like those who unconditionally subscribe to cracker ideology, which believe it or not can apply to blacks, asians, hispanics and all races pretty much.

part of the reason I don't wholly condone this action is because a good portion of Trump supporters are in their own right suffering under the system and they could have been voting for Bernie Sanders had Trump not won them over based on the color of their skin. A lot of Sanders supporters can be pushed to think more radical than what Sanders ever stood for.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest