got my chain back

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Shroom
Screw Head

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:35 pm

shit yesterday rek posted a thread bout me sayin he took my chain and sayin i sucked his dick but everybody knw it aint gay waohdie unless you think it is, well today dat nigga came to the 56 northside gp htown tx passed by my crib askin if id suck his dick again i knocked that nigga out where he stood and he fell over onto some dog shit shawty, den i made dat bitch wash my chain and got it back
my chain smell like doo doo but im juzt a g

phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:52 pm

dem money boyz ran up afterwards and jacked reks shoes LOL

nigga woke up covered in shit, with no shoes, nd a busted lip

get well soon rek, we luv u
StaySmokinAndLeanin

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Will rek take revenge for falling in literal shit? Will Giovo finally impress his father? Will KTR get another shot at wrestling stardom? Find out next week
Rekshots

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 pm

yea nigga this shit happened. he punched me in the face. i slipped on dog shit. hell some of that dog shit even got in my mouth and i ate it. hell some got into my eye and now i got an eye infection. hell, i even washed that chain out. fuck, my lip is busted open and uzing puse right now. i migh have to go to the doctor and have it stitched up.

but guess wat nigga. i still got my dignity. i can still go to my hood with pride and my head held high. real niggaz will regonize that i'm still a real nigga. they will reconize even though i got knocked out and smell liek dog shit. i still rep the hood. i still represent my block

shroom you may think you won. but i still got the hood on my side

like justin bieber said. my life is a movie. lets go to the good parts

nigga i'll show you

the hood still loves and respects me

nigga that one thing i kno for sure

I'll show you
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:35 pm

lmfao
Rekshots

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:lmfao
yea its funny how shroom thinks me getting my ass beat means something. lol
NOBODY FROM THE HOOD CARES THAT I GOT MY ASS BEAT!! Giovo beating me up doesnt affect my street cred or dignity.

nigga rite now im standing on my block with an eye patch, stitched up lip and smellin like dog shit. and guess wat aint shit changed
niggas STILL RESPECT ME!! i got the hood on my bakc and im still holdin it dine.

giovo you can act all hard and brag about this little instident but gues wat. it doesn't matter. im still a real man and a real men dont cry about lil boy bullshit

bottom line. I'm still more hood to shroom

btw im here gettin money rite now. aint got time for this lil internet bullshit. only fag brag about they did on the internet

fuck boy
MilitaryMind

Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:37 pm

LMFAO....This The TTO I remember!!!

Looks like Shroom gonna have to watch his back cause Rek is on a warpath with his Hood Pride as his protective vest.